Author Topic: Wigstruck Discussion  (Read 5384 times)

Offline ssj4gogita4

• Honorable
  • SpongeBob
    • View Profile
Wigstruck Discussion
« on: November 17, 2006, 06:49:34 pm »
So, what did ya'll think about this episode?

It was a pretty good episode. Definetly one of the better season 4 episodes.

Sb129

Re: Wigstruck Discussion
« Reply #1 on: November 18, 2006, 07:43:51 am »
Agreed.

Sponge-Bart

« Reply #2 on: November 18, 2006, 09:48:02 am »
I thought it was good. It kinda captured the essence if season 3. The part I liked the most was at the movie theater when the people ran out and the guys said "I told you that movie was bad." It came with "Bummer Vacation" which I haden't seen yet. That one was one of my favorites in season 4. A lot better than Wigstruck in my opinion.

bub1028

« Reply #3 on: November 18, 2006, 11:24:40 am »
Wasn't one of my favorites, but some good parts.  Decent for season 4...

PatSponge StarPants

« Reply #4 on: November 18, 2006, 09:34:04 pm »
It was okay. I wasn't exactly a fan of the episode.

BiggerSquarierSpongier

« Reply #5 on: November 23, 2006, 10:54:16 am »
Sort of funny, sort of had a generic feeling. I've noticed that the last episodes in every season so far have had a slight resemblance to the episodes in the upcoming season (ex.- Season 3 got rather dumb towards the end, I thought, and kind of led into season 4.) so maybe Season 5 will actually be good since the season 4 episodes have been getting a lot better.

aligirl

« Reply #6 on: November 23, 2006, 07:09:27 pm »
Sort of funny, sort of had a generic feeling. I've noticed that the last episodes in every season so far have had a slight resemblance to the episodes in the upcoming season (ex.- Season 3 got rather dumb towards the end, I thought, and kind of led into season 4.) so maybe Season 5 will actually be good since the season 4 episodes have been getting a lot better.
That makes me think about what season 5 will be like, and if any other changes (like a rise in sb's voice, for example) will be made...again. It really makes me wanna pray that the new writers won't screw up spongebob any more than they already have.
About Wigstruck, I only caught the second half of the episode, which was better than expected knowing how deceiving season 4 episodes can be. I did laugh at a few parts so I'd really like to see the half I missed.

Offline abney317

• Gary
    • View Profile
    • SpongeBuddy Mania
« Reply #7 on: November 30, 2006, 10:18:32 pm »
It was a little weird.... but it was ok... I wasn't a big fan of the wig and all... 7.8/10