Author Topic: I'm New  (Read 8898 times)

Skwunky88

I'm New
« on: October 24, 2003, 02:27:18 pm »
Hey... I'm new to this, so can someone tell me what to do? lol  :biggrin:  

mermaidman97007

I'm New
« Reply #1 on: October 24, 2003, 02:33:00 pm »
uhhhhh
1) read rules
2) post

HAHAHA
welcome, and have a :blowup: blast lol

Offline MEEP!

• Honorable
  • SpongeBob
    • View Profile
I'm New
« Reply #2 on: October 24, 2003, 02:44:53 pm »
Hello, welcome, read the rules, blah blah blah. :biggrin:  
Mr. Krabs: Do you smell it..that smell...a kind of smelly smell...a smelly smell that smells smelly. Anchovies.
Squidward: What?
Mr. Krabs: ANCHOVIES!
Anchovies: MEEP, MEEP, MEEP.

I probably won't be on here too much being in college and all. I will try to pop on every once in a while though to share my thoughts.

jastERmine

I'm New
« Reply #3 on: October 24, 2003, 03:25:45 pm »
hey newcomer. i am jasmine.

Squidward_Rules!

I'm New
« Reply #4 on: October 24, 2003, 05:16:28 pm »
WELL DUH!...... lets get to the point. Welcome! obey the rules AVOID MILES AND PATRICK. they can ban you. so just have fun otherwise! and again i say Welcome!

Patrick

I'm New
« Reply #5 on: October 24, 2003, 05:31:41 pm »
WELL DUH!...... lets get to the point. Welcome! obey the rules AVOID MILES AND PATRICK. they can ban you. so just have fun otherwise! and again i say Welcome!
What? I can't ban people, well, taht's what YOU think. BWAHAHAHAHAHA! Oh, um, welcoem!

Squidward_Rules!

I'm New
« Reply #6 on: October 24, 2003, 05:33:50 pm »
go ahead and say taht... you know and love Cmonkey so i think you could easily slip the word in to ban someone

Patrick

I'm New
« Reply #7 on: October 24, 2003, 05:35:29 pm »
go ahead and say taht... you know and love Cmonkey so i think you could easily slip the word in to ban someone
Woah, I don't know where you get this info from... cause tis be false.

Squidward_Rules!

I'm New
« Reply #8 on: October 24, 2003, 05:37:51 pm »
umm well i just thot

jastERmine

I'm New
« Reply #9 on: October 24, 2003, 08:59:52 pm »
well you "thot" wrong. bwhahah. but seriously. learn how to type please.

Ms. APuff

I'm New
« Reply #10 on: October 24, 2003, 09:46:32 pm »
Welcome to the Zone! have fun! :biggrin:  

Offline Hannahbal

• Honorable
  • SpongeBob
    • View Profile
I'm New
« Reply #11 on: October 25, 2003, 12:58:43 pm »
Wow, welcome.

I haven't been on for a while. Busy, busy, busy.

Anyways, happy posting.

Squidward_Rules!

I'm New
« Reply #12 on: October 25, 2003, 08:58:08 pm »
jastermine, is it illegal to type like i do? NO SO SHUT UP! ITS WAY EASIYR AND I CAN'T SPELL VERY WELL SO SHUT THE #$%^#$ UP!

jastERmine

I'm New
« Reply #13 on: October 26, 2003, 10:36:28 am »
jastermine, is it illegal to type like i do? NO SO SHUT UP! ITS WAY EASIYR AND I CAN'T SPELL VERY WELL SO SHUT THE #$%^#$ UP!
okay, first of all, its jastERmine. the only reason why i'm so irritated by your little typing is because

# 1: it's very very very very annoying
# 2: no one here types like you do, unless you're still in that "i'm sooo cool and i type "lyKE diZ" stage.
# 3: if you can't spell very well, maybe you should try transfering schools. you're actually supposed to learn. yes yes.

and plus, did i ever say it was illegal to type like that? buy a dictionary. or ask the master of all wonders, juniper. he can tutor you in any needs of helpingness...ness.

:mf_zippy: says, "ALAKAZAM!"

Ms. APuff

I'm New
« Reply #14 on: October 26, 2003, 10:56:53 am »
okay, first of all, its jastERmine. the only reason why i'm so irritated by your little typing is because

# 1: it's very very very very annoying
# 2: no one here types like you do, unless you're still in that "i'm sooo cool and i type "lyKE diZ" stage.
# 3: if you can't spell very well, maybe you should try transfering schools. you're actually supposed to learn. yes yes.

and plus, did i ever say it was illegal to type like that? buy a dictionary. or ask the master of all wonders, juniper. he can tutor you in any needs of helpingness...ness.

:mf_zippy: says, "ALAKAZAM!"
Wait a minute here. I teach kids with Dyslexia, ADD and ADHD. Some people learn differently. Unfortunately the county school systems don't always provide the type of teaching they need and private schools and tutoring can be very expensive. It is not right to make fun of kids who have difficulty spelling! Lets show a little patience here.

jastERmine

I'm New
« Reply #15 on: October 26, 2003, 11:12:03 am »
okay sorry. just a little funky right there. maybe it's the smoke. there's almost around 3 brush fires around san diego. loofah. my house is in danger.

Guest_spongebobmonkey

I'm New
« Reply #16 on: October 26, 2003, 11:14:01 am »
Hey there! Welcome. read rules, be nice, have fun. post away.

--spongebobmonkey

Offline Hannahbal

• Honorable
  • SpongeBob
    • View Profile
I'm New
« Reply #17 on: October 26, 2003, 11:39:03 am »
I agree with both of you, Ms. APuff and Jasmine. The way some people here type is very....strange...and annoying. But, if Squidward_Rules! had dyslexia or any other type of learning disability, he could have said something. Some of us may have taken that into consideration and would not have been so harsh. Or, Squidward_Rules! Could still be in the "LyKe DiZ" stage, where typing "u" and "diz" is .584385884858 seconds faster than typing the real word.

jastERmine

I'm New
« Reply #18 on: October 26, 2003, 11:48:26 am »
I agree with both of you, Ms. APuff and Jasmine. The way some people here type is very....strange...and annoying. But, if Squidward_Rules! had dyslexia or any other type of learning disability, he could have said something. Some of us may have taken that into consideration and would not have been so harsh. Or, Squidward_Rules! Could still be in the "LyKe DiZ" stage, where typing "u" and "diz" is .584385884858 seconds faster than typing the real word.
exactly what i was thinking. if i would have known you actually have trouble in reading/writing i wouldn't have been so loofah.

:mellow: << mellow. what a cool word.

Squidward_Rules!

I'm New
« Reply #19 on: October 26, 2003, 03:58:39 pm »
Mellow? oh my gosh......

Offline MEEP!

• Honorable
  • SpongeBob
    • View Profile
I'm New
« Reply #20 on: October 26, 2003, 04:04:01 pm »
Squidward_Rules!, do you like spamming? You sure do it enough.
Mr. Krabs: Do you smell it..that smell...a kind of smelly smell...a smelly smell that smells smelly. Anchovies.

I probably won't be on here too much being in college and all. I will try to pop on every once in a while though to share my thoughts.

Ms. APuff

I'm New
« Reply #21 on: October 26, 2003, 04:04:31 pm »
Okay. I see where you're coming from. Hopefully the "not so cool" typing is where he was coming from. Sorry if I was so harsh too. It's just that I see kids everyday struggle with writing and it breaks my heart. It's saddest when they are new to our school and come from the regular school system... they are so scarred by that experience. They come to us feeling like big dummys when in actuality they are of average to above average intellegence.
Try to remember that alot of these kids are ashamed of their learning differences. and may not want to tell anyone about it. This is sad since it's so very common.

Squidward_Rules!

I'm New
« Reply #22 on: October 26, 2003, 04:04:49 pm »
i'm spamming? i don't know how?

I'm New
« Reply #23 on: October 26, 2003, 04:52:39 pm »
hello

spongebobDF329

I'm New
« Reply #24 on: October 26, 2003, 04:55:17 pm »
Hiya.

jastERmine

I'm New
« Reply #25 on: October 27, 2003, 03:15:56 pm »
yep. know what y'all mean.

but seriously, my house is in danger. i can smell smoke, and i see the fire. DUMB BRUSH! WHY MUST YOU DO THIS TO CALIFORNIA EVERY SINGLE AUTUMN!!!!?

loofah. at least i have no school today. or tomorrow. hey..i like school. dernit. i'm confusing myself.

Offline Hannahbal

• Honorable
  • SpongeBob
    • View Profile
I'm New
« Reply #26 on: October 27, 2003, 03:17:51 pm »
yep. know what y'all mean.

but seriously, my house is in danger. i can smell smoke, and i see the fire. DUMB BRUSH! WHY MUST YOU DO THIS TO CALIFORNIA EVERY SINGLE AUTUMN!!!!?

loofah. at least i have no school today. or tomorrow. hey..i like school. dernit. i'm confusing myself.
Yeah I saw that on the Today show this morning. They were live from San Diego and there was like a 2 mile stretch of fire...maybe it was 20 miles...ahh I dunno. Well you're lucky you don't have school. I hope you're safe, though.

Patrick

I'm New
« Reply #27 on: October 27, 2003, 04:50:31 pm »
We have no natural disasters in Ontario. Well, we have blizzards, but they're not disasters. So, basically we have school all year unless we get a snow day, that's only like, once a year, maybe more. You're lucky. Not, taht your house is in danger, taht, you don't get school.

Offline MEEP!

• Honorable
  • SpongeBob
    • View Profile
I'm New
« Reply #28 on: October 27, 2003, 05:34:43 pm »
I hope you're safe, though.
Exactly.

super_sayian_spongebob

I'm New
« Reply #29 on: October 27, 2003, 06:54:19 pm »
Yeah I've just found out about that on Channel 11 (CBS in Houston) this morning. It was about when a volcano erputed near San Diego and the lava burned the trees and started a fire (My brother thinks that's what happened), usually IT'S JUST A WILDFIRE! And I hope you're safe jastERmine! I don't know yet what caused but I hopw they should know by now, all I heard was the word "arson" meaning it's probably not a good cause. I remeber back 2 years ago when we were on a Christmas trip in Sydney to visit my cousin who is already living there, and they're were wildfires over there. It was Summer there so.

Offline Hannahbal

• Honorable
  • SpongeBob
    • View Profile
I'm New
« Reply #30 on: October 27, 2003, 07:00:21 pm »
Yeah I've just found out about that on Channel 11 (CBS in Houston) this morning. It was about when a volcano erputed near San Diego and the lava burned the trees and started a fire (My brother thinks that's what happened), usually IT'S JUST A WILDFIRE! And I hope you're safe jastERmine! I don't know yet what caused but I hopw they should know by now, all I heard was the word "arson" meaning it's probably not a good cause. I remeber back 2 years ago when we were on a Christmas trip in Sydney to visit my cousin who is already living there, and they're were wildfires over there. It was Summer there so.
Um...I don't think there's volcanoes in San Diego  :blink:

We don't really have wildfires here in Oklahoma. There's not a lot to burn, lol. But we do have burning bans during the summer, because there are TONS of grassfires. My dad's a fireman and he has to put some out almost every day he's on duty during the summer.

Squidward_Rules!

I'm New
« Reply #31 on: October 27, 2003, 07:26:06 pm »
Firemen are cool! Go You! :biggrin:  :biggrin:  :biggrin:  :cool:  

jastERmine

I'm New
« Reply #32 on: October 28, 2003, 12:49:40 pm »
hahaha..yea. it's real scary. annd..um yea there are no volcanoes in california. they think it is arson, and santa ana winds are making it worse. dernit.

thanks guys. for caring. LOL.