Author Topic: I'm New  (Read 8910 times)

Offline Hannahbal

• Honorable
  • SpongeBob
    • View Profile
I'm New
« Reply #30 on: October 27, 2003, 07:00:21 pm »
Yeah I've just found out about that on Channel 11 (CBS in Houston) this morning. It was about when a volcano erputed near San Diego and the lava burned the trees and started a fire (My brother thinks that's what happened), usually IT'S JUST A WILDFIRE! And I hope you're safe jastERmine! I don't know yet what caused but I hopw they should know by now, all I heard was the word "arson" meaning it's probably not a good cause. I remeber back 2 years ago when we were on a Christmas trip in Sydney to visit my cousin who is already living there, and they're were wildfires over there. It was Summer there so.
Um...I don't think there's volcanoes in San Diego  :blink:

We don't really have wildfires here in Oklahoma. There's not a lot to burn, lol. But we do have burning bans during the summer, because there are TONS of grassfires. My dad's a fireman and he has to put some out almost every day he's on duty during the summer.

Squidward_Rules!

I'm New
« Reply #31 on: October 27, 2003, 07:26:06 pm »
Firemen are cool! Go You! :biggrin:  :biggrin:  :biggrin:  :cool:  

jastERmine

I'm New
« Reply #32 on: October 28, 2003, 12:49:40 pm »
hahaha..yea. it's real scary. annd..um yea there are no volcanoes in california. they think it is arson, and santa ana winds are making it worse. dernit.

thanks guys. for caring. LOL.