Author Topic: Sorry  (Read 10518 times)

Offline cmonkey

• Administrator
  • SpongeBob
    • View Profile
    • United SpongeBob
Sorry
« on: October 26, 2003, 09:42:22 pm »
Sorry I couldn't update.  I was out of town for the 3-day weekend.  I have two 1000+ word essays due on Monday, so I don't have much of an update for today.  The SpongeBob Season One DVD set is coming out this tuesday.  DVD Talk has a great review of it.  It's being sold for $35 at Amazon, and $40 at Best Buy.  I suppose it's a pretty good price, considering that there are 40 episodes (14 of them haven't been on other SpongeBob DVDs)  There are a lot of special features, but most of them have been on other SpongeBob DVD's already.  My opinion:  Buy the set if you haven't bought all/any of the 'themed' SpongeBob DVDs, or if you have $35 burning a hole in your pocket.  :cool:  
Check out my website, www.spongezone.net... oh, nevermind

13 Ghz folding for Team SpongeZone

link533

Sorry
« Reply #1 on: October 26, 2003, 10:06:58 pm »
i probably will buy that dvd cuz ive only bought 1 of the others i think its called tide and seek but 40 episodes sounds good even for 35 dollars

SS4Gohan

Sorry
« Reply #2 on: October 27, 2003, 03:43:10 pm »
I'm just going to buy the Season 3 one because those are the only episodes I like

Patrick

Sorry
« Reply #3 on: October 27, 2003, 03:51:01 pm »
I was going to get that for Christmas, but I decided to get the 4 disk Indiana Jones set. Wow, $70.00.  

Mr.Puff

Sorry
« Reply #4 on: October 27, 2003, 04:05:30 pm »
I think that ,that would be awsome if i bought the spongebob DVD set! and i do have 35$ to spare!

Offline Compwhiz128

• SpongeBob
  • This Wal-Mart Operating System....
    • View Profile
Sorry
« Reply #5 on: October 27, 2003, 05:52:52 pm »
man this one girl who was torchoring me @ school got payed back from me i took her spongebob dvd she got back from her friends and broke it in half  know it was not nice but i was soooooooo sick of her beating on me in science :bangin:

I mite get the vhs if the have it but im anti nickeloden but yet i still like spongebob :biggrin:  
There is no such thing as peace and there never will be. Peace is a delusion believed by the weak. Gandhi said : "An eye of an eye would leave the whole world blind". So be it because only a blind world can experience the peace that it deserves. But there in lay the sick irony. Who will be able to see this peace? The human species is at war. The enemy walks among us nearly invisible. Only those with true discernment can see them. But only one with discernment and vision can show them to others

super_sayian_spongebob

Sorry
« Reply #6 on: October 27, 2003, 06:45:13 pm »
I'm thinking twice before buying one.  

Offline DoomBringer316

• Honorable
  • SpongeBob
    • View Profile
    • http://Meh, Removed.
Sorry
« Reply #7 on: October 27, 2003, 07:54:14 pm »
man this one girl who was torchoring me @ school got payed back from me i took her spongebob dvd she got back from her friends and broke it in half know it was not nice but i was soooooooo sick of her beating on me in science 

o_O

Offline Hannahbal

• Honorable
  • SpongeBob
    • View Profile
Sorry
« Reply #8 on: October 27, 2003, 07:56:07 pm »
man this one girl who was torchoring me @ school got payed back from me i took her spongebob dvd she got back from her friends and broke it in half know it was not nice but i was soooooooo sick of her beating on me in scienceĀ 

o_O

Yeah I didn't really get that either...

Whoa speaking of nothing we had a subsitute today who gave us all the answers to our work and was cussing. It was the best. Teachers and principals were knocking on the door asking if everything was okay. She made some of us be lookouts. She was the best subsitute evar.

Offline DoomBringer316

• Honorable
  • SpongeBob
    • View Profile
Sorry
« Reply #9 on: October 27, 2003, 07:58:15 pm »
She had lookouts? lmao. Best. Substitute. Evar.

Offline Hannahbal

• Honorable
  • SpongeBob
    • View Profile
Sorry
« Reply #10 on: October 27, 2003, 08:00:28 pm »
She had lookouts? lmao. Best. Substitute. Evar.
Yes. And then she let us watch MTV2. And some guys in my class were doing some Jackass-like stunts. And she let us use her picture phone. And in the 4th hour she told people to call her b****. It was best.

Offline DoomBringer316

• Honorable
  • SpongeBob
    • View Profile
Sorry
« Reply #11 on: October 27, 2003, 08:01:17 pm »
Was she a REAL substitute?

o_O

Offline Hannahbal

• Honorable
  • SpongeBob
    • View Profile
Sorry
« Reply #12 on: October 27, 2003, 08:01:42 pm »
Was she a REAL substitute?

o_O
Amazingly, yes. VERY AMAZINGLY.  

Offline DoomBringer316

• Honorable
  • SpongeBob
    • View Profile
Sorry
« Reply #13 on: October 27, 2003, 08:02:33 pm »
Wow.

Best. Substitute. Evar.

Offline Hannahbal

• Honorable
  • SpongeBob
    • View Profile
Sorry
« Reply #14 on: October 27, 2003, 08:05:23 pm »
Wow.

Best. Substitute. Evar.
I know. People were coming up to her saying that they loved her. Haha. And, the best part is, she's going to be our subsitute tomorrow -evil grin-

***EDIT***: Wow, the best substitute evar got fired. We got one we had last year, Mrs. Miley. Last year she wouldn't let anyone talk, and when they did she called in the Assistant Principal. This time, this boy named Kyle was laughing, so she told him to wait outside while she called someone from the office to take him. But then he slammed the door and ran outside. Don't know where he went. Oh well. But it was funny.
« Last Edit: October 28, 2003, 02:41:29 pm by Hannahbal »