Author Topic: Sorry  (Read 10603 times)

Babygirl500

Sorry
« Reply #15 on: October 28, 2003, 12:35:18 pm »
l lucky u !!!!!!!

Spongebob:Aww pat, what did u eat?????!!!!!
Patrick:Uhhhh.....Some chicken,  some roast beef,some pizza........
Spongebob:No, I mean just this morning(Holding breath,gaging, watering eyes)
Patrick:Uhhhh.....Some chicken, some roast beef,some pizza........
Patrick:OH YEAH I had some of your Sundae!!!!!!
Spongebob:sundae...........................
Spongebob:Pat, my sundae gave us rancid breath, we're not ugly, we just stink!!!
Patrick:ahhhhhhhhhh
Spongebob:god pat(Hacking and gaging)
Spongebob,Patrick:WE stink, we stink,we stink.....!!!!!!!!

Adric

Sorry
« Reply #16 on: October 28, 2003, 12:49:59 pm »
Beware all Buyers - the episode Help Wanted is completely missing from the dvd set.

Offline cmonkey

• Administrator
  • SpongeBob
    • View Profile
    • United SpongeBob
Sorry
« Reply #17 on: October 28, 2003, 01:03:59 pm »
Yea.  I think thats because they considered Help Wanted a pilot episode and not part of the first season.
Check out my website, www.spongezone.net... oh, nevermind

13 Ghz folding for Team SpongeZone

Offline Compwhiz128

• SpongeBob
  • This Wal-Mart Operating System....
    • View Profile
Sorry
« Reply #18 on: October 28, 2003, 03:50:55 pm »
Yea.  I think thats because they considered Help Wanted a pilot episode and not part of the first season.
uhhhhh whats a pilot episode??? :question:
There is no such thing as peace and there never will be. Peace is a delusion believed by the weak. Gandhi said : "An eye of an eye would leave the whole world blind". So be it because only a blind world can experience the peace that it deserves. But there in lay the sick irony. Who will be able to see this peace? The human species is at war. The enemy walks among us nearly invisible. Only those with true discernment can see them. But only one with discernment and vision can show them to others

spongebob007

Sorry
« Reply #19 on: October 28, 2003, 04:15:33 pm »
I want it, but it sucks that HELP WANTED isnt on it! I would never see the light of day except for windows if I got that!

mermaidman97007

Sorry
« Reply #20 on: October 28, 2003, 04:29:49 pm »
Yea.  I think thats because they considered Help Wanted a pilot episode and not part of the first season.
uhhhhh whats a pilot episode??? :question:
A tester episode to see what viewer reaction will be.

Rabble

Sorry
« Reply #21 on: October 28, 2003, 09:33:54 pm »
Sorry I couldn't update.  I was out of town for the 3-day weekend.  I have two 1000+ word essays due on Monday, so I don't have much of an update for today.  The SpongeBob Season One DVD set is coming out this tuesday.  DVD Talk has a great review of it.  It's being sold for $35 at Amazon, and $40 at Best Buy.  I suppose it's a pretty good price, considering that there are 40 episodes (14 of them haven't been on other SpongeBob DVDs)  There are a lot of special features, but most of them have been on other SpongeBob DVD's already.  My opinion:  Buy the set if you haven't bought all/any of the 'themed' SpongeBob DVDs, or if you have $35 burning a hole in your pocket.  :cool:
its a good deal most is ten episodes 40! thats great