Author Topic: Racism.  (Read 48996 times)

Offline Daniel

• SpongeBob
  • Hi!
    • View Profile
Re: Racism.
« Reply #15 on: December 12, 2006, 06:40:24 pm »
Ok. There are alot of Chinese in college generally. They are smart. Not that they can pull the minority card...

But Black people, in a non-racist way, usually don't even try to better themselves. These "gangstas" are taking the Civil Rights Movement and flushing it down the toilet. Think I'm racist? Bill Crosby said it first.

Offline VulturEMaN

• Global Moderator
  • SpongeBob
  • Dengaku Man xD
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: December 12, 2006, 07:25:39 pm »
Ok. There are alot of Chinese in college generally. They are smart. Not that they can pull the minority card...

But Black people, in a non-racist way, usually don't even try to better themselves. These "gangstas" are taking the Civil Rights Movement and flushing it down the toilet. Think I'm racist? Bill Crosby said it first.
Bill Cosby has said quite a few idiotic things in his life, and quoting them makes you no better than him. sosry.

Go buy an apartment in the bad part of the nearest city to you, and learn a bit more before judging something that you seem to have little to no knowledge about.

Offline DiE HaRrD PuNk

• SpongeBob
  • 3 Am.
    • View Profile
    • http://
« Reply #17 on: December 12, 2006, 07:42:28 pm »
Its just the fact that only white people can be racist.

If a black person calls us a "gringo" "cracka" or whatever else, its ok, nothing is wrong.

But if we say nugga, then all hell breaks lose.

They refer to themselves as a nugga, and yet if a white person says it then once again, all hell breaks lose.

If they are so agaisnt us calling them names, then why should they be able to call us names?

Why should they be able to call themselves THE SAME NAMES WE JUST GOT IN TROUBLE FOR CALLING THEM THAT?

WTF??

DOES ANYONE ELSE SEE ANYTHING WRONG WITH THIS!?

I mean really now!
Sometimes when I sleep at night I think of (Dr. Seuss's) 'Hop on Pop.'
    --George w. Bush

Washington, DC
04/02/2002

Names Rachel....call me that or Rae...whichever.. :P

<33 Asian Guys Are Hawt<33

www.myspace.com/punkshorty

Offline VulturEMaN

• Global Moderator
  • SpongeBob
  • Dengaku Man xD
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: December 12, 2006, 07:53:46 pm »
If a black person calls us a "gringo" "cracka" or whatever else, its ok, nothing is wrong.
They refer to themselves as a nugga, and yet if a white person says it then once again, all hell breaks lose.
If they are so agaisnt us calling them names, then why should they be able to call us names?
Why should they be able to call themselves THE SAME NAMES WE JUST GOT IN TROUBLE FOR CALLING THEM THAT?
WTF??
I mean really now!

I can't remember the last time i heard someone called a cracka or a gringo...
you really need to change schools if this is what your atmosphere is like there...

Elizabeth Rose

« Reply #19 on: December 12, 2006, 08:50:09 pm »

Bill Cosby has said quite a few idiotic things in his life, and quoting them makes you no better than him. sosry.

Go buy an apartment in the bad part of the nearest city to you, and learn a bit more before judging something that you seem to have little to no knowledge about.
Actually, he's pretty accurate when he be talkin' about dem H'ville Gs.  He isn't talking about poor people, he be talking about dem Gs in da hood that would rather take welfare for the rest of their life (and get any other money selling drugs) than get an education and be somebody.

They still be callin' me a cracka ova in dis side of the planet.  I find it amusing.

ASE2

« Reply #20 on: December 13, 2006, 12:10:01 am »
yah its me, see this post: http://www.unitedspongebob.com/forums/index.php/topic,4175.msg315020.html#new
================================================================================
Reasons why the whiny whities in this thread should stfu:
Hitler
KKK
Jim Crow laws
Chinese Exclusion Act
WW2 Internment Camps
Tuskegee Syphilis Study
Indian Reservations
Apartheid
Zoot Suit Riots
1992 Los Angeles riots
2005 Cronulla riots
=============================================================================
You aren't getting my point. Society is RACIST towards white people. Want some examples?

NAACP
Giving Scholarships just because you are a minority.
Black History and Hispanic Heritage Month. If we Made White History Month, we would be racist.
If I say the word dolphin noise, spic, or anyhting else, I will go to jail. If a black or hispanic or indian person calls me a cracker nothing happens.
Just 50 years ago a woman was arrested for not giving her seat up to a white man.
Just 40 years ago a man fighting for everyone to treated equal regardless of color was murdered.
Just 30 years ago schools in detroit were allowed to maintain segregation between whites and blacks.
It took 20 years for Martin Luther King Jr.'s importance in the civil rights movement to be officialy recognized.
Just 15 years ago the beating of a black man by white officers caused several days of massive rioting in Los Angeles.

You think racism against minorities is ancient history, but it isnt. It is something that still happens to this day. Perhaps because you are too young or because your education is lacking, you fail to realize that it is thanks in part to organizations like the NAACP that people like  Michael Jordan, Whoopi Goldberg, and Jimi Hendrix were able to realize their dreams and achieve so much. White people started out in charge and with all the advantages. Do not confuse euqality finaly starting to come about with racism against white people. I hope one day you realize how much it has sucked, historicaly, to be black, to be oppressed, to be treated as less than human.

===========================================================================================

WTF??

I mean really now!
250 years ago you may well have heard this out in the fields:
"Nigga get your ass over here!"
*WHIP*
*WHIP*
*WHIP*

Do you understand now?
« Last Edit: December 13, 2006, 12:27:13 am by ASE2 »

Offline IZ

• Administrator
  • SpongeBob
    • View Profile
    • http://www.spongebobcrazy.com
« Reply #21 on: December 13, 2006, 12:47:07 pm »
"Whenever this issue of compensatory or preferential treatment for the Negro is raised, some of our friends recoil in horror. The Negro should be granted equality, they agree, but he should ask for nothing more. On the surface, this appears reasonable, but it is not realistic. For it is obvious that if a man enters the starting line of a race three hundred years after another man, the first would have to perform some incredible feat in order to catch up." - Martin Luther King, Jr.

Patback399

« Reply #22 on: December 13, 2006, 01:11:41 pm »
Why do you guys care so much? These programs like the NAACP help people who come from impoverished places. It is to help black people, not to hurt white people.

"White people shouldn't be playing the blues anyway. What the f**k have they got to be blue about? Banana Republic's run out of khakis again? The espresso machine jammed? Hootie and the Blowfish are breaking up?"

Elizabeth Rose

« Reply #23 on: December 13, 2006, 01:31:34 pm »
Why do you guys care so much? These programs like the NAACP help people who come from impoverished places. It is to help black people, not to hurt white people.

"White people shouldn't be playing the blues anyway. What the f**k have they got to be blue about? Banana Republic's run out of khakis again? The espresso machine jammed? Hootie and the Blowfish are breaking up?"
No, I don't think anyone here is complaining about the NAACP.  We are complaining about things like black or Hispanic people getting scholarships to universities SOLELY FOR BEING A "MINORITY".  They get special money, then flunk out half the time, while I get no money and have a 3.5 GPA.  I know some really intelligent black people, and they personally find it disgusting that trashy people can come in, get a scholarship, and act stupid just because they are black.

Did you know that Annapolis has to take a certain amount of minorities each year?  No option.  My family knew a guy who had a perfect score, but got turned down so they could accept a minority who did not have a perfect score because the school had not taken in enough minorities yet.  Screw the fact that the other guy had a perfect score.  Sure, crap happened long ago, but until everyone has to work the same as everyone else, there will not be equality.

Offline VulturEMaN

• Global Moderator
  • SpongeBob
  • Dengaku Man xD
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: December 13, 2006, 01:59:40 pm »
No, I don't think anyone here is complaining about the NAACP.

You aren't getting my point. Society is RACIST towards white people. Want some examples?

NAACP

:rolleyes:

Offline IceFox

• SpongeBob
  • Jacked up on Red Bull
    • View Profile
    • http://Nothing.
« Reply #25 on: December 13, 2006, 02:03:41 pm »
No, I don't think anyone here is complaining about the NAACP.

NAACP

:rolleyes:
Daniel just didn't do his research / doesn't know what he's talking about.

Liz pretty much summed up my two cents.

aligirl

« Reply #26 on: December 13, 2006, 02:11:09 pm »
I hate how common racism is becoming. I know alot of racist people, in fact one of them is a staff at my school. Several black girls who are very good at basketball didn't make the team because of being black, while other white girls made the team when they weren't very good at basketball, in the opinions of me and everyone else talking about it at my school. A guy in my class calls this one other kid a "cracka" and claims he isn't racist. Also, my friend's brother is very racist against blacks. When he was talking about this white girl named Ericka, he said, "That kid's got a black name". I wish people would get it through their heads that race is just the darkness of skin and doesn't change who a person really is.

Offline IceFox

• SpongeBob
  • Jacked up on Red Bull
    • View Profile
    • http://Nothing.
« Reply #27 on: December 13, 2006, 02:14:04 pm »
I hate how common racism is becoming. I know alot of racist people, in fact one of them is a staff at my school. Several black girls who are very good at basketball didn't make the team because of being black, while other white girls made the team when they weren't very good at basketball, in the opinions of me and everyone else talking about it at my school. A guy in my class calls this one other kid a "cracka" and claims he isn't racist. Also, my friend's brother is very racist against blacks. When he was talking about this white girl named Ericka, he said, "That kid's got a black name". I wish people would get it through their heads that race is just the darkness of skin and doesn't change who a person really is.
Saying "That Kid's Got a Black Name" isn't necessarily racism.

Offline IZ

• Administrator
  • SpongeBob
    • View Profile
    • http://www.spongebobcrazy.com
« Reply #28 on: December 13, 2006, 02:59:59 pm »
Saying "That Kid's Got a Black Name" isn't necessarily racism.
It's stereotyping, because you're saying a name is only associated with a certain race.

Offline VulturEMaN

• Global Moderator
  • SpongeBob
  • Dengaku Man xD
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: December 13, 2006, 03:35:59 pm »
yep!