Author Topic: Racism.  (Read 52158 times)

Offline DiE HaRrD PuNk

• SpongeBob
  • 3 Am.
    • View Profile
    • http://
Re: Racism.
« Reply #30 on: December 13, 2006, 05:25:35 pm »
No, it is not ok that " sure it sucks being black"

They say "racism" over the stupidest of things, and yell and cause hell to break lose if we use the N word.

But its perfectly fine for them to call themselves that? That doesn't make sense. They are just trying to make the white people look bad.

Im sorry these "gangsters: and "straight up G's" have to wear their pants down at their knees to be "cool or equal"

Im sorry these blacks can fail everything but still get a scholarship over a white person who has worked their ass off.

Im sorry that they can go around calling each other niugguhs and everything is ok, but as soon as a white person says it, they get jumped.

Im sorry that they have to sell drugs on the side and wear "ice" and "bling" to be apperciated.

Im sorry they call their woman" bitches", but are complaining that we arent being fair to them, what about women?

And most of all, im sorry that I "hate you cuz your black"

I am sick of this sh!t. I really am. The crap that black get away with. Now dont get me wrong, one of my best friends is black. But really now, does anyone see where Im coming from?

How is it ok for them to yell at us for calling them a nugga but yet its perfectly fine for them to call themselves that. It makes no sense, and they seem, and are, hypocrytes.
Sometimes when I sleep at night I think of (Dr. Seuss's) 'Hop on Pop.'
    --George w. Bush

Washington, DC
04/02/2002

Names Rachel....call me that or Rae...whichever.. :P

<33 Asian Guys Are Hawt<33

www.myspace.com/punkshorty

Offline SpongeBrain

• SpongeBob
  • YEEAHHHHHHH
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: December 13, 2006, 05:40:42 pm »

They say "racism" over the stupidest of things, and yell and cause hell to break lose if we use the N word.

But its perfectly fine for them to call themselves that? That doesn't make sense. They are just trying to make the white people look bad.

Im sorry these "gangsters: and "straight up G's" have to wear their pants down at their knees to be "cool or equal"

Im sorry these blacks can fail everything but still get a scholarship over a white person who has worked their ass off.

Im sorry that they can go around calling each other niugguhs and everything is ok, but as soon as a white person says it, they get jumped.

Im sorry that they have to sell drugs on the side and wear "ice" and "bling" to be apperciated.

Im sorry they call their woman" bitches", but are complaining that we arent being fair to them, what about women?

I am sick of this sh!t. I really am. The crap that black get away with. Now dont get me wrong, one of my best friends is black. But really now, does anyone see where Im coming from?

How is it ok for them to yell at us for calling them a nugga but yet its perfectly fine for them to call themselves that. It makes no sense, and they seem, and are, hypocrytes.
Nothing to do with being black.
All Time

Weekly

Offline IZ

• Administrator
  • SpongeBob
    • View Profile
    • http://www.spongebobcrazy.com
« Reply #32 on: December 13, 2006, 05:58:25 pm »

That was probably the most racist post I've ever seen.

I never knew all black people follow the stereotype you so blindly believe in. According to your post, all black people follow the "gangsta" attitude, are stupid, sell drugs, and treat women with disrespect.

Your post is a prime example of how racism is still alive in America.

Offline Rocko

• SpongeBob
  • Initiative comes to thems that wait.
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: December 13, 2006, 06:13:37 pm »
Why do you guys care so much? These programs like the NAACP help people who come from impoverished places. It is to help black people, not to hurt white people.

"White people shouldn't be playing the blues anyway. What the f**k have they got to be blue about? Banana Republic's run out of khakis again? The espresso machine jammed? Hootie and the Blowfish are breaking up?"
No, I don't think anyone here is complaining about the NAACP.  We are complaining about things like black or Hispanic people getting scholarships to universities SOLELY FOR BEING A "MINORITY".  They get special money, then flunk out half the time, while I get no money and have a 3.5 GPA.  I know some really intelligent black people, and they personally find it disgusting that trashy people can come in, get a scholarship, and act stupid just because they are black.

Did you know that Annapolis has to take a certain amount of minorities each year?  No option.  My family knew a guy who had a perfect score, but got turned down so they could accept a minority who did not have a perfect score because the school had not taken in enough minorities yet.  Screw the fact that the other guy had a perfect score.  Sure, crap happened long ago, but until everyone has to work the same as everyone else, there will not be equality.
Quota's are supposed to be illegal.

In order to make it through the world one needs some insanity.

Offline IZ

• Administrator
  • SpongeBob
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: December 13, 2006, 06:18:33 pm »
Why do you guys care so much? These programs like the NAACP help people who come from impoverished places. It is to help black people, not to hurt white people.

"White people shouldn't be playing the blues anyway. What the f**k have they got to be blue about? Banana Republic's run out of khakis again? The espresso machine jammed? Hootie and the Blowfish are breaking up?"
No, I don't think anyone here is complaining about the NAACP.  We are complaining about things like black or Hispanic people getting scholarships to universities SOLELY FOR BEING A "MINORITY".  They get special money, then flunk out half the time, while I get no money and have a 3.5 GPA.  I know some really intelligent black people, and they personally find it disgusting that trashy people can come in, get a scholarship, and act stupid just because they are black.

Did you know that Annapolis has to take a certain amount of minorities each year?  No option.  My family knew a guy who had a perfect score, but got turned down so they could accept a minority who did not have a perfect score because the school had not taken in enough minorities yet.  Screw the fact that the other guy had a perfect score.  Sure, crap happened long ago, but until everyone has to work the same as everyone else, there will not be equality.
Quota's are supposed to be illegal.
Quotas ARE illegal. Colleges and institutions use racial background to choose between two EQUAL candidates, so therefore a black person who has a 2.4 won't get in over a white person who has a 3.9

Offline DiE HaRrD PuNk

• SpongeBob
  • 3 Am.
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: December 13, 2006, 06:34:43 pm »

I never knew all black people follow the stereotype you so blindly believe in. According to your post, all black people follow the "gangsta" attitude, are stupid, sell drugs, and treat women with disrespect.

This is what goes on down here in Florida.

This is what happens where I live.

Because any guy i know or think of who does this, just so happens to be black.

I am not racist, my best friend is black.

So dont give me that Sh!t.
    --George w. Bush

Washington, DC
04/02/2002

Offline SpongeBrain

• SpongeBob
  • YEEAHHHHHHH
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: December 13, 2006, 06:42:11 pm »

That doesn't mean that it's an inherited trait of black people. He can give you "sh!t" if he wants to.
All Time

Weekly

Offline IceFox

• SpongeBob
  • Jacked up on Red Bull
    • View Profile
    • http://Nothing.
« Reply #37 on: December 13, 2006, 06:44:40 pm »

That doesn't mean that it's an inherited trait of black people. He can give you "sh!t" if he wants to.
She was making a claim on how things are where she lives, not the race in general.

Offline DiE HaRrD PuNk

• SpongeBob
  • 3 Am.
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: December 13, 2006, 06:52:41 pm »

She was making a claim on how things are where she lives, not the race in general.

Its where I ,meaning ME where I personally live. never said where you live did I?

No I did not.

And no one has answered my question.

Why can blacks refer to themselves as nuggas, but white people get jumped and shot if they say it? If they dont like people calling them that, why do they call themselves that?

--George w. Bush

Washington, DC
04/02/2002

Offline cmonkey

• Administrator
  • SpongeBob
    • View Profile
    • United SpongeBob
« Reply #39 on: December 13, 2006, 07:00:06 pm »
Per the Supreme Court decision on the Michigan case, "point system" style weighting systems where being of a certain race automatically qualifies a candidate for additional points are illegal.  Colleges can, however, use race as one of many general factors in whether or not to accept a candidate.

Hard number quotas make me uneasy though.  They don't solve a problem quite as well as going to the root of the problem: putting funding and qualified educators into public schools in poor, traditionally minority, urban areas, as well as as social programs to help people out of school.
Check out my website, www.spongezone.net... oh, nevermind

13 Ghz folding for Team SpongeZone

The TattleTale Strangler

« Reply #40 on: December 13, 2006, 07:05:59 pm »
Racism. An ugly word. It's also what happened to me at EKU Music Festival. I was walking down a hallway and some black dude sticks his middle finger at me. Well, I gave him a sarcastic laugh. I hate racism. It's stupid. It's also what my mom has. She loves to accuse blacks of everything. Well, I'm not like that. Racism is so stupid. Look at Katara and Sokka in Avatar: The Last Airbender! They are traveling with the avatar! And they're not white! See, we can all get along. Everybody is the same ~ no matter how hard their attitudes are different. We are all created by God, and we are all equal. So, what's the difference between Blacks and Whites? There is no distinct difference. Just like in the Avatar season finale, "the guru" shows Aang that everything is the same - no matter how different they are. We may be "apparently different," but we aren't "physically different." We're all human.

I can't stand Racism. My entire family has it. When something bad happens, they'll blame black people. It's sickening!

Offline Daniel

• SpongeBob
  • Hi!
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: December 13, 2006, 07:57:52 pm »
Kevin, It is like that here too. Maybe not in Michigan, put most black people down here are like that. We have black neighbors. They however, act like normal civilized people.

Elizabeth Rose

« Reply #42 on: December 13, 2006, 08:26:39 pm »

It's not her fault that the vast majority do fall under those categories.  Look around, what do you see?  They make every single hard-working black human being look bad.  It's just like the trailer park trash makes you and I look bad.

As far as quotas go, what is supposed to happen and what happens are two TOTALLY different things.  The Academy even apologized to the guy for having to let that black guy in.  FACT.
« Last Edit: December 13, 2006, 08:28:53 pm by Elizabeth Rose »

Offline IZ

• Administrator
  • SpongeBob
    • View Profile
« Reply #43 on: December 14, 2006, 04:45:45 am »

Why can blacks refer to themselves as nuggas, but white people get jumped and shot if they say it? If they dont like people calling them that, why do they call themselves that?

because of the context that black people use it in. When a black person calls another black person that, it's referring to a sense of brotherhood. When a white person calls a black person that, it refers to a sense of hate.

Quote from: Liz
As far as quotas go, what is supposed to happen and what happens are two TOTALLY different things.  The Academy even apologized to the guy for having to let that black guy in.  FACT.
and I'm not saying that the academy was right. If two people both had perfect scores, shouldn't they both be accepted?

Quote from: IceFox
It's still not the truth. I'm sorry, but I can guarantee you that no matter where you are in the world, the black-to-white ratio of crime is the same.

Elizabeth Rose

« Reply #44 on: December 14, 2006, 09:28:27 am »

because of the context that black people use it in. When a black person calls another black person that, it's referring to a sense of brotherhood. When a white person calls a black person that, it refers to a sense of hate.

Quote from: Liz
and I'm not saying that the academy was right. If two people both had perfect scores, shouldn't they both be accepted?

Quote from: IceFox
It's still not the truth. I'm sorry, but I can guarantee you that no matter where you are in the world, the black-to-white ratio of crime is the same.
Blah, blah, blah, BULL.  Those guys are being rude to each other, just like it's rude to call them a nigga.  When my brother was in the D-Home, it sure as hell wasn't a word of brotherhood.

As far as Annapolis goes, they only accept so many people a year, and a portion of them HAVE to be minorities.  So when it comes down to either a white dude or a black dude, and they still need so many black dudes, they have to take the black man.  It's called Affirmative Action.

If the black to white ratio is the same, why are there more drug dealings, more shootings, and more overall crime in da hood than in a trailer park?

Nobody here is saying that black people on a whole are bad, they are merely calling it as they see it.