Poll

Is the Power of Prayer Real?

Yes
10 (90.9%)
No
1 (9.1%)

Total Members Voted: 11

Author Topic: Is the Power of Prayer Real?  (Read 25882 times)

Offline Rocko

• SpongeBob
  • Initiative comes to thems that wait.
    • View Profile
Re: Is the Power of Prayer Real?
« Reply #45 on: December 17, 2006, 07:00:41 pm »
Seriously, cut out the flaming on Carter, or I'm going to have to start suspending people.

He brings it on his self...

He keeps posting topics about religion over and over and it's already obvious what his views are.  We don't need just another topic about how he thinks religion is stupid.
...did you ever think about IGNORING his posts then?

You ever think that your opinion on the matter is a bit biased since you basically agree with him?  You don't see how it's offensive to everyone else because you're an atheist too...

Besides, it's kinda hard to ignore 1000 threads about the same stuff.
No, it has nothing to do with the fact that I agree with some of the stuff he says. I don't care if you try to disprove him, just don't start flaming.

and plus, I don't think I've ever said I'm an atheist. You probably just assumed that because I don't give into Christianity though.

I'm pretty sure you've told me before in private conversation that you think religion is stupid.  Therefore you are an atheist. 

As far as flaming goes...he needs to make an attempt to not start flame wars.  He posts stuff that he knows is going to start flame wars.  Maybe you should take some action against him for once instead of blaming it on everyone else.
I think organized religion is dumb.

You're just adding fuel to the fire. He's the type of person who gets a kick out of making people upset. Just try ignoring him, and I'm sure he wouldn't have as much fun.

Or you can do some administrative work and warn him to stop trying to make it worse...or better yet just keep him out of the debate den...

When David says he's like MSP, he means that they both post just to make people mad. I know you see it.  I know it was also the reason MSP was banned from the Debate Den.  So why don't you do the same to ASE?  Because you agree with him.

I could never agree with you more. GO ROGER!!!
I also agree with Roger.

In order to make it through the world one needs some insanity.

Offline VulturEMaN

• Global Moderator
  • SpongeBob
  • Dengaku Man xD
    • View Profile
« Reply #46 on: December 17, 2006, 07:25:07 pm »
well, this thread is over 50% off-topic non-debating nonsense....i think i'll close it...

even I agree with some stuff ASE has said lately. And I also want to ban him forever and ever and ever for other stuff that he's also posted lately.

he's throwing fuel on the fire to get debates rolling, but that doesn't mean that everything he says is stupid.

Offline IZ

• Administrator
  • SpongeBob
    • View Profile
    • http://www.spongebobcrazy.com
« Reply #47 on: December 18, 2006, 05:11:31 am »
Seriously, cut out the flaming on Carter, or I'm going to have to start suspending people.

He brings it on his self...

He keeps posting topics about religion over and over and it's already obvious what his views are.  We don't need just another topic about how he thinks religion is stupid.
...did you ever think about IGNORING his posts then?

You ever think that your opinion on the matter is a bit biased since you basically agree with him?  You don't see how it's offensive to everyone else because you're an atheist too...

Besides, it's kinda hard to ignore 1000 threads about the same stuff.
No, it has nothing to do with the fact that I agree with some of the stuff he says. I don't care if you try to disprove him, just don't start flaming.

and plus, I don't think I've ever said I'm an atheist. You probably just assumed that because I don't give into Christianity though.

I'm pretty sure you've told me before in private conversation that you think religion is stupid.  Therefore you are an atheist. 

As far as flaming goes...he needs to make an attempt to not start flame wars.  He posts stuff that he knows is going to start flame wars.  Maybe you should take some action against him for once instead of blaming it on everyone else.
I think organized religion is dumb.

You're just adding fuel to the fire. He's the type of person who gets a kick out of making people upset. Just try ignoring him, and I'm sure he wouldn't have as much fun.

Or you can do some administrative work and warn him to stop trying to make it worse...or better yet just keep him out of the debate den...

When David says he's like MSP, he means that they both post just to make people mad. I know you see it.  I know it was also the reason MSP was banned from the Debate Den.  So why don't you do the same to ASE?  Because you agree with him.
I'll try to talk to him.

MSP wasn't bad for posting stuff to make people mad, he was banned because he wasn't adding anything to a debate. He was essentially just posting his opinion, outright flaming his opponents, and not adding anything.