Author Topic: Scooter  (Read 25653 times)

foulpattie

Scooter
« Reply #30 on: July 04, 2003, 09:29:19 pm »
I never really used the chat. :sad:  It didnt really work to good. It was either the chat or my computer. go fiqure? :wacko:  

SS4Gohan

Scooter
« Reply #31 on: July 05, 2003, 09:05:35 am »
3 months ago?!!? What the heck... that wasn't too long ago... I thought it was a year ago... okay if it was 3 months ago, I joined the chat WAY before that... I remember visiting the site and it said Chat opened today or something so I signed up when it first came out too I think.

-SS4Gohan

djwit_atie

Scooter
« Reply #32 on: July 16, 2003, 02:35:36 pm »
wow i never thought it would happen  

Yellowbird

Scooter
« Reply #33 on: July 16, 2003, 07:56:39 pm »
Scooter22 gets banned from alot of sites. I see him at alot of places I go. He's also been banned from the Square Board.
Aren't you friends with him tho? He belongs to your forums as Cosmosponge (another of his names that got banned for a BBoard). I remember you from another board asking people to unban him. Correct me if I'm wrong. Not that it matters. :rolleyes:  

Offline RandomDude18

• Honorable
  • SpongeBob
    • View Profile
Scooter
« Reply #34 on: July 17, 2003, 10:15:21 am »
Yeah but He started annoying me alot bugging me to unban him from both my boards, telling stupidguy to unban him form his board, and telling me to unban from mattmatt's board( since i have the banning power there ). Also I deleted myself form all of Scooter's boards.
« Last Edit: July 17, 2003, 01:05:32 pm by Cbfwebwizard05 »

Yellowbird

Scooter
« Reply #35 on: July 17, 2003, 02:45:41 pm »
Yeah but He started annoying me alot bugging me to unban him from both my boards, telling stupidguy to unban him form his board, and telling me to unban from mattmatt's board( since i have the banning power there ). Also I deleted myself form all of Scooter's boards.
That's good to hear. You know he PMed me 6 times here about being banned at the Squareboard, Spongebob Area, Fairly Odd and Nick Disk--like I have any control over that. And he had the stupidity to ask me: "Why did they ban me?" Needless to say, he's on my ignore list. If you're reading this somehow skoot, don't ever contact me again.  :ph34r:

Why did Alian leave, again? On his site he practically worships spongezone. Very funny. :biggrin:  

Offline cmonkey

• Administrator
  • SpongeBob
    • View Profile
    • United SpongeBob
Scooter
« Reply #36 on: July 17, 2003, 06:55:56 pm »
Seriously?  I don't think I've been to his site in the last 6 months.  He left because of stuff that happened on IRC.  Ahh, the good ole days on IRC.  We really need a chat at #spongebob again.
Check out my website, www.spongezone.net... oh, nevermind

13 Ghz folding for Team SpongeZone

SS4Gohan

Scooter
« Reply #37 on: July 17, 2003, 07:29:41 pm »
Yep you're right, cmonkey, we sure do... I'm really starting to miss that and now I'm wasting my day on the computer writing SpongeBob fanfics...

-SS4Gohan

Offline RandomDude18

• Honorable
  • SpongeBob
    • View Profile
Scooter
« Reply #38 on: July 17, 2003, 07:35:54 pm »
Here's a pm Scooter just sent me on another forum
You have to unban me from both of your boards
As soon I read that I decided to ban him from that forum He sent it on since I have the banning power.
« Last Edit: July 17, 2003, 07:37:39 pm by Cbfwebwizard05 »

Scooter22

Scooter
« Reply #39 on: August 06, 2003, 10:46:27 pm »
Well I'm back now.

Offline cmonkey

• Administrator
  • SpongeBob
    • View Profile
    • United SpongeBob
Scooter
« Reply #40 on: August 06, 2003, 10:50:44 pm »
Well, it was only a matter of time until he saw this thread... :rolleyes:
« Last Edit: August 06, 2003, 11:01:02 pm by cmonkey »
Check out my website, www.spongezone.net... oh, nevermind

13 Ghz folding for Team SpongeZone

Yellowbird

Scooter
« Reply #41 on: August 07, 2003, 12:02:14 am »
and only a matter of time before he spammed it up :biggrin:  

Super Ry

Scooter
« Reply #42 on: August 08, 2003, 06:13:37 am »
and only a matter of time before............................................................................................. ................................................................................................... ................................................................................................... ................................................................................................... ................................................................................................... ................................................................................................... ................other bad thing hapen.

spongebob_1234

Scooter
« Reply #43 on: August 09, 2003, 07:15:03 am »
WHAT! scooter my forums buddy banned? I'm mean listen this is crazy did cmonkey do this?:angry: ..... i'm Done! :biggrin:

I don't think I'm spamming. and I'm not coming ack here until I get a code for the serect box!
« Last Edit: August 09, 2003, 07:16:39 am by spongebob_1234 »

Super Ry

Scooter
« Reply #44 on: August 09, 2003, 03:00:46 pm »
fine, who needs dummys like you anyway.