Author Topic: Hints for adults  (Read 19099 times)

Offline Daniel

• SpongeBob
  • Hi!
    • View Profile
Re: Hints for adults
« Reply #15 on: January 24, 2007, 02:58:10 pm »
It is ironic how people ban spongebob from their kids cause of this, and ignore the S&M models in Looney Tunes.

Band8PGeek

« Reply #16 on: January 25, 2007, 02:16:59 am »
The embarrassing effect of Squidward’s “being in love” with a patty is intended. Enthusiastic and amorous people are equated, because in the eyes of other people both look ridiculous, limited and incomprehensible. Why are they making such a fuss about a thing / person, which / who isn’t that outknocking when looked at soberly?
It's strange; in any other episode, the Krabby Patty is just a food stuff. But when I watch Just One Bite, I equate it to a drug; someone who tastes it all day every day is used to it (SpongeBob) whereas someone's who's tasted it for the first time gets an intense high (Squiddy). It's a matter of tolerance, to tell the truth.
Yes, I'm making a vain attempt to be professional!!
“relationship” to his clarinet. While his tootling only irritates others, he nearly treats the clarinet like a girlfriend and even lets it “sleep” on its own pillow in his bed. This shall also express that Squidward is screwy and lonely.
Ironically, I'm working on a story in which Clari (clarinet) - how do I put it? - becomes one of the fish folk. Yuh, it's a plot line resciment of Pinocchio, with romantic illusions.

Sb129

« Reply #17 on: January 25, 2007, 02:01:14 pm »
It dosen't really surprise me look at how dirty Rocko was.

Nenial

« Reply #18 on: January 31, 2007, 11:43:30 am »
when I watch Just One Bite, I equate it to a drug;

You can also see an allusion on bulimia in this episode!

Ironically, I'm working on a story in which Clari (clarinet) - how do I put it? - becomes one of the fish folk. 

That sounds interesting! Will you post it in this board?

Offline Daniel

• SpongeBob
  • Hi!
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: January 31, 2007, 02:29:45 pm »
How is a Crabby Patty bulimia?  Bulimia is eating then throwing up.

ernest310

« Reply #20 on: February 02, 2007, 01:34:21 pm »
I think the reference is to what happens to Squidward at the end--eating so many he blows up (instead of throwing up.)

dude123

« Reply #21 on: February 13, 2007, 04:12:19 pm »

ya, first off this guy has no life. secondly his evidence is really weak, most of his interpretations do not really relate to the episodes. the way this guy interprets these episodes you could pretty much take any childrens, book, show or movie and turn it into something sexual. his connections do not convince me at all to his main point. frankly i was disapointed, i was expecting a nice thought provoking post but really it was garbage. seriously, if you want to make a bold claim like that you better have some solid evidence.  :ph34r:

peace.

tymime

« Reply #22 on: March 03, 2007, 10:23:22 am »
Whoever wrote that has a dirtier mind than the writers of the show. >_>

homer.j.simpson

« Reply #23 on: March 14, 2007, 06:45:03 am »
I think this whole thread is stupid.Spongebob is a sponge who lives under the sea and has lots of freinds.
There is no sexual partnership in any way.This is a kids show.Why would a kids show have sexual partnership.

Nabbig2

« Reply #24 on: April 23, 2007, 12:55:19 pm »
Yeah, the anenome on TV thing is sexually suggestive, but other than that, it's just nonsense.

Lapremavaria

« Reply #25 on: April 23, 2007, 01:46:14 pm »
It's a nice show, I hate when people try to make it into something bad.