Author Topic: New shows  (Read 20113 times)

PatSponge StarPants

Re: New shows
« Reply #15 on: February 10, 2007, 09:37:43 pm »
I've seen a few episodes of the Naked Brothers Band and it sucks so far. Although, a couple of the songs are okay. I kind of like that "Hardcore Wrestler" song.

bub1028

« Reply #16 on: April 14, 2007, 11:10:29 am »
You know what NBB just reminded me of?  The Brothers Garcia.

But with 7 year olds.

Offline ssj4gogita4

• Honorable
  • SpongeBob
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: April 14, 2007, 01:27:00 pm »

But with 7 year olds.

Brothers Garcia was so much better

bub1028

« Reply #18 on: April 14, 2007, 03:11:51 pm »

But with 7 year olds.

Brothers Garcia was so much better
Definitely. 

spongey snail

« Reply #19 on: April 14, 2007, 04:34:21 pm »
everything sucks!

Arkei

« Reply #20 on: April 14, 2007, 04:48:48 pm »
Everytime NBB is on, my eyes start bleeding. When they sing, my ears start bleeding. Mr. Meaty is sorta kinda okay SOMETIMES. El Tigre is really retarded sometimes, but sometimes it's funny.

bub1028

« Reply #21 on: April 15, 2007, 05:06:01 am »
yeah, I like Mr. Meaty. A litte. I'll watch it when nothing else is on, like the Halloween episode. That one was pretty good.

Offline ssj4gogita4

• Honorable
  • SpongeBob
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: April 15, 2007, 10:28:16 am »
Everytime NBB is on, my eyes start bleeding. When they sing, my ears start bleeding. Mr. Meaty is sorta kinda okay SOMETIMES. El Tigre is really retarded sometimes, but sometimes it's funny.
NBB need to get vocal lessons before they start singing another song.

Offline Spider-Boogie

• SpongeBob
    • View Profile
    • http://allyour.basearebelongto.us/setting-up/bombs.html
« Reply #23 on: April 16, 2007, 01:42:04 pm »
NBB need to get vocal lessons before they start singing another song.

I agree Tim. Nick could be investing their time in quality shows, but instead they shoot out crap like NBB and Mr. Meaty. And now that they've dragged SpongeBob through the mud, they officially have no hope.
April Fool: I'm the April Fool. What's up with that?
Timmy: It's official, this guy sucks. I wish he was somewhere else!
*Poof!*
Timmy: Where'd you guys poof him to?
*Both fairies give evil smiles*
April Fool: I never asked for this!
Jorgen: Shut up, or I'll have Chuck Norris roundhouse kick you in the face again!

Rachel is my USB wife <3
Vicky is also my USB wife <3

Sponge-Bart

« Reply #24 on: April 27, 2007, 01:20:10 pm »
All right, guys, I'm prepared to get bashed. I liked only one episode of JJ, the one where he goes to church. And, I really hate the songs on NBB. They aren't even close to good. The show is decent. It's alright, like the one about puberty. The kid's dad's "birds and bees" speech was funny. (By the way, the kid is 12, and his brother is 10.) Mr. Meaty was cool the first episode but now its boring.

Sb129

« Reply #25 on: April 27, 2007, 05:21:27 pm »
Let's bash him!!*Grabs board* :P

Goofy_Goober_Girl

« Reply #26 on: May 13, 2007, 06:04:58 pm »
I really hate everything on Nick nowadays. They disgrace Japanese and Spanish. That is like, ethnic discrimination. Nick needs to quit the crap and put on something we'll actually watch. When NBB came out, I was scared to watch it because of the title. Then I did, and it was a bag of elephant crap. I agree, they did drag SB through the mud. They tried to get more viewers by changing the writers, but they had no idea what SB's personality was, and lost many viewers. Because SB is not funny anymore. JJ is horrible, i dont see how my sisters can stand to watch it without thier eyes falling out of thier heads. Bash me if you want, but that's my opinion and i'm sticking to it. that's why im not bashing Sponge-Bart, even though i strongly disagree with him, is because we all have opinons, socially acceptable or not.  -_- B)

Sb129

« Reply #27 on: May 16, 2007, 08:40:34 am »
Yep SB is over for me. If they ever bring back the old writers (since I heard  Lazlo might end soon) I'll watch it alot again. But that if is a pretty big if.

Offline Daniel

• SpongeBob
  • Hi!
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: May 16, 2007, 07:01:08 pm »
I really hate everything on Nick nowadays. They disgrace Japanese and Spanish. That is like, ethnic discrimination. Nick needs to quit the crap and put on something we'll actually watch. When NBB came out, I was scared to watch it because of the title. Then I did, and it was a bag of elephant crap. I agree, they did drag SB through the mud. They tried to get more viewers by changing the writers, but they had no idea what SB's personality was, and lost many viewers. Because SB is not funny anymore. JJ is horrible, i dont see how my sisters can stand to watch it without thier eyes falling out of thier heads. Bash me if you want, but that's my opinion and i'm sticking to it. that's why im not bashing Sponge-Bart, even though i strongly disagree with him, is because we all have opinons, socially acceptable or not.  -_- B)

AKA, Racism...?

Sb129

« Reply #29 on: May 17, 2007, 02:10:05 pm »
Also against gays since they potray them as dumb little 7-12 year old rock stars! :angry:

;)