Author Topic: Where is the justice?  (Read 14031 times)

carterhawk

Where is the justice?
« on: January 24, 2007, 11:37:36 pm »
« Last Edit: September 18, 2007, 10:02:04 pm by The All Seeing Eye »

Offline Daniel

• SpongeBob
  • Hi!
    • View Profile
Re: Where is the justice?
« Reply #1 on: January 25, 2007, 08:08:23 am »
Eh. Life is racist AND sexist.

Offline IZ

• Administrator
  • SpongeBob
    • View Profile
    • http://www.spongebobcrazy.com
« Reply #2 on: January 25, 2007, 08:09:13 am »
It's only that way because people make it that way.

Offline Daniel

• SpongeBob
  • Hi!
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 25, 2007, 09:00:34 am »
It will never go away till we all forget about what happened in the past. As long as people remember how crappily they were treated, they piss on the guys that treated them like crap. So, the people who descended from the people that were mean to the other guys still dislike the other guys. So, racisms/sexism won't die anytime soon.
« Last Edit: January 25, 2007, 09:03:09 am by Daniel »

Offline VulturEMaN

• Global Moderator
  • SpongeBob
  • Dengaku Man xD
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: January 25, 2007, 09:43:28 am »
It will never go away till we all forget about what happened in the past. As long as people remember how crappily they were treated, they piss on the guys that treated them like crap. So, the people who descended from the people that were mean to the other guys still dislike the other guys. So, racisms/sexism won't die anytime soon.

I think this is where our views differ.

You're saying that we need to "forget about it", but doesn't the saying go "learn from your past"?

I think we need to sit down as a people, take a good look at our stupid stereotypes/ideas, and give em the boot.

10$ says that that'll be the first thing Obama does as pres :P

Offline Daniel

• SpongeBob
  • Hi!
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: January 25, 2007, 10:06:10 am »

If we keep reminding each other of how crappy we used to treat each other, nothing will change. Things making "minorities" better off are ok, but they should be for ALL PEOPLE. But when people take it too far and start discriminating against white people, it just starts MORE racism.

Offline VulturEMaN

• Global Moderator
  • SpongeBob
  • Dengaku Man xD
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: January 25, 2007, 12:40:19 pm »
If we keep reminding each other of how crappy we used to treat each other, nothing will change. Things making "minorities" better off are ok, but they should be for ALL PEOPLE. But when people take it too far and start discriminating against white people, it just starts MORE racism.

Reminding is quite different from learning. Don't twist my words.

Minorities were kicked down into oppression. They could use help getting back up. Organizations, foundations, etc were formed to help them out.

The majority shouldn't be needing this help. Are you trying to suggest that you need help paying for college that costs 30000$ when the minority can't even find the money to make the down payment at the 3000$ one???

Also, a bit of fast news:

http://today.reuters.com/news/articlenews.aspx?type=topNews&storyid=2007-01-25T191808Z_01_N25441355_RTRUKOC_0_US-USA-RIGHTS-MISSISSIPPI.xml&src=rss

Lil Loco

« Reply #7 on: January 25, 2007, 03:05:59 pm »
That doesn't mean that there are no poor white people in the country, faced with the same problems that other people are.  And at the same time, lower income people aren't helpless, minority or not...Needless to say, if you don't start out with anything, making it in the world can be a more difficult thing to accomplish...But it's an accomplishment that can still be achieved if the person applies themselves.  My parents moved our family outta the ghetto and neither came from money.

But if you're gonna have organizations to help people out financially, the organizations shouldn't help based on what color you are.  They should help the economically disadvantaged in general.  Stop treating minorities like they're incompitent children who can't do anything for themselves.

It's a sad thing that there are people in the world that can hold such hate for another race, but I'll say it again...Not all racists are white people so don't act like they are.

This topic is gonna turn into a replica of the "Racism" topic.  -___-
« Last Edit: January 25, 2007, 03:07:52 pm by Lil Loco »

Patback399

« Reply #8 on: January 25, 2007, 04:15:58 pm »

Those who forget the past are doomed to repeat it.

Offline Daniel

• SpongeBob
  • Hi!
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: January 25, 2007, 04:41:28 pm »
I meant forget we used to hate each other. And saying "You're white. You obviously don't need goverment help!" is NOT a step in the right direction.

Offline VulturEMaN

• Global Moderator
  • SpongeBob
  • Dengaku Man xD
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: January 25, 2007, 06:23:32 pm »
I meant forget we used to hate each other. And saying "You're white. You obviously don't need goverment help!" is NOT a step in the right direction.

That's definently NOT what I was trying to say guys.

I mean that there are already lots of organizations out there for the common guy that'll help you if you have problems. Just because there are some that only give aid to the majority low income peoples doesn't mean that we should say that they're racist.

Oh, I'm sure this argument will blow full spectrum when you guys find out that there's agencies that aid only Mexicans too...

Offline Daniel

• SpongeBob
  • Hi!
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: January 25, 2007, 07:33:49 pm »
I already knew that. How come there are none for just Chinese? They need help too. Oh wait lol, they take up 1/3 of the planet.

Offline DiE HaRrD PuNk

• SpongeBob
  • 3 Am.
    • View Profile
    • http://
« Reply #12 on: January 25, 2007, 08:15:12 pm »
Chinese! Asian guys are sooo hawt<3

Anyways, but yes, only whites seem to be racist.

But how the woman got off so easily is srsly fked up.
Sometimes when I sleep at night I think of (Dr. Seuss's) 'Hop on Pop.'
    --George w. Bush

Washington, DC
04/02/2002

Names Rachel....call me that or Rae...whichever.. :P

<33 Asian Guys Are Hawt<33

www.myspace.com/punkshorty

Offline VulturEMaN

• Global Moderator
  • SpongeBob
  • Dengaku Man xD
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: January 25, 2007, 09:34:06 pm »
I already knew that. How come there are none for just Chinese? They need help too. Oh wait lol, they take up 1/3 of the planet.

We're talking about the US I thought...hmmm

And 10$ says that there are ones over in Cali where most of em move to first...

Offline Thomas

• Honorable
  • SpongeBob
  • The cheese is always twice the fence-post!
    • View Profile
    • Zuperbuu Works
« Reply #14 on: February 05, 2007, 01:21:33 am »

You posted for me already.  :wacko:
Cloud Killed Aerith! Sephiroth knocked her out and then Cloud drowned her!!!
http://www.zuperbuu.com

I am Transgender. My old name was Sarah, it is now Tom. Sorry about the confusion.