Author Topic: Simpsons Movie  (Read 47216 times)

Patback399

Re: Simpsons Movie
« Reply #105 on: August 25, 2007, 01:49:04 pm »
It's very good. I'd say I'm a pretty big Simpsons fan, but even those who haven't seen it will love it. If there is anybody who hasn't seen the show, that is.
I AM A SIMPSONS FANTICK!

WOAH!

Burnam Wood

« Reply #106 on: August 25, 2007, 04:41:53 pm »
I really enjoyed it a lot.

I read some cool news today related to the DVD release, but I can't seem to find the site. I do remember one tidbit, which is that there will be an option to watch the entire movie in the crude animation style that the characters were first seen in on "The Tracey Ullman Show". Pretty cool.

Offline IceFox

• SpongeBob
  • Jacked up on Red Bull
    • View Profile
    • http://Nothing.
« Reply #107 on: August 25, 2007, 05:28:43 pm »
I really enjoyed it a lot.

I read some cool news today related to the DVD release, but I can't seem to find the site. I do remember one tidbit, which is that there will be an option to watch the entire movie in the crude animation style that the characters were first seen in on "The Tracey Ullman Show". Pretty cool.
That was a mockup done by someone at a fansite (I think it was the No Homers Club) and was later published on a website from someone who thought it was real.

Burnam Wood

« Reply #108 on: August 25, 2007, 07:07:56 pm »
Well poop.

Sponge-Bart

« Reply #109 on: August 25, 2007, 08:09:47 pm »
Yeah, it was done by NHC member Jamie. I hang around there, but I knew it was fake. Seriously, that would be the best DVD of all time!

Burnam Wood

« Reply #110 on: August 25, 2007, 09:29:32 pm »
I just found the full listing. Oh my God, would this DVD ever rule. I hate fakies.

Sponge-Bart

« Reply #111 on: August 26, 2007, 10:14:09 am »
It says there would be a deleted scene with Peter from Family Guy being hung instead of the family. God, that would be awesome. I can picture it now:

Moe: Hang him!
(Whole mob agrees)
Peter: (while being hung) Ahhuhh!
Carl: Wait! That's not Homer!
Lenny: I know! They look so much alike!

K1dbobsquarepants

« Reply #112 on: December 04, 2007, 03:01:49 pm »
go see it its awsome

Sponge-Bart

« Reply #113 on: December 04, 2007, 06:35:10 pm »
the movie dvd comes out dec. 18th here in the states. from what ive seen, looks like fox is holding out for a special edition. greedy ^@Q*(#. ill still buy this one tho. the movie in high-def will look great.

SJP2.0

« Reply #114 on: December 05, 2007, 01:45:14 pm »
The DVD is coming out. Nice. The Simpsons movie pwned, I laughed throughout the whole thing it was just that funny (I even clapped at the end, which I normally don't do for movies). So many great one liners.

David

« Reply #115 on: December 05, 2007, 02:26:59 pm »
hahaha, everyone in the theatre clapped at the end when i saw it.

good times.

Sponge-Bart

« Reply #116 on: December 05, 2007, 07:31:12 pm »
dang it, the stupid pig is on the spine, a sticker on the cover, and the back. they cant get enough advertising out of that damn pig.

SpongebobSquarepants-

« Reply #117 on: December 21, 2007, 10:59:44 am »
yeah, it is good but not as i expected it wasent enough comedy i thought. people think spider pig was funny but i think its not when you watch it loads of times.

SpongebobSquarepants-

« Reply #118 on: December 21, 2007, 11:00:10 am »
but its good still! ^_^