Author Topic: Season 4 and Season 5 Episodes in February  (Read 9857 times)

Offline ssj4gogita4

• Honorable
  • SpongeBob
    • View Profile
Season 4 and Season 5 Episodes in February
« on: February 01, 2007, 08:13:53 pm »
http://www.cabletvtalk.com/showpost.php?p=...amp;postcount=3

February 19, 2007 new episode schedule:

7:00pm - Driven to Tears / Rule of Dumb - (77A)
  Driven to Tears - SpongeBob has failed his driving test–again.  Patrick is so outraged by the injustice of it all that he storms into  the testing facility and takes the test to prove that it is unfair and  impossible to pass. Only Patrick does pass and earn his license. In  fact, as the one-millionth customer at the DMV, Patrick is awarded a  brand new car! SpongeBob tries to be happy for his pal, but watching  Patrick abuse his driving privilege and disobey common driving rules is  more then he can bear.
  Rule of Dumb - An oversight in a Royal genealogy document reveals  that Patrick is the next in line to receive a kingly title. It's not  long before the power of the crown goes straight to the starfish's  head.

7:30pm The Pink Purloiner (79B) / The Gift of Gum (80B)
  The Pink Purloiner - SpongeBob's favorite jelly fishing net is  missing! And worst of all, Patrick may have been the one who stole it.  But SpongeBob can't accuse his friend of anything until he can find  some hard evidence that he does indeed have the net.
  The Gift of Gum - It's Best Friends Day and SpongeBob and Patrick  trade presents. SpongeBob presents Patrick with a fancy robot, and  Patrick gives SpongeBob his most prized possession: an enormous ball of  used chewing gum. SpongeBob is touched. He thinks this gift is the  coolest thing in the world. However, once he finally fits the giant wad  of gum into his house, it slowly starts to creep him out.

8:00pm  Rise and Shine/Waiting / Sing a Song of Patrick (83A)
Rise and Shine/Waiting - A glimpse into the interior of Patrick  Star's rock/home proves that his morning routine is anything but  ordinary. Then, SpongeBob discovers that his breakfast cereal has an  offer for a free toy. Once he responds to the offer, he must wait  patiently for the toy to arrive. So SpongeBob sets up camp right next  to his mailbox, determined to be present when the mailman shows up with  his treasure.
Sing a Song of Patrick - SpongeBob helps Patrick promote a song he wrote by securing some air time at the local radio station.

Sb129

Re: Season 4 and Season 5 Episodes in February
« Reply #1 on: February 02, 2007, 03:13:40 pm »
Season 5!!!!???? :O

Offline ssj4gogita4

• Honorable
  • SpongeBob
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 02, 2007, 04:59:24 pm »
Season 5 = 83a

Offline Daniel

• SpongeBob
  • Hi!
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 03, 2007, 07:31:35 am »
When will they let the dieing animal die?

BiggerSquarierSpongier

« Reply #4 on: February 03, 2007, 09:27:38 am »
Sing a Song of Patrick doesn't sound too great, but I am anxious to see if Season 5 is any better than its predecessor.

Offline IceFox

• SpongeBob
  • Jacked up on Red Bull
    • View Profile
    • http://Nothing.
« Reply #5 on: February 03, 2007, 07:10:16 pm »
Sing a Song of Patrick doesn't sound too great, but I am anxious to see if Season 5 is any better than its predecessor.
As am I. Season 4 has taken a LOT of heat so I am hoping the new writers have shaped up.

bub1028

« Reply #6 on: February 04, 2007, 05:43:25 am »
I can't wait for season 5 to start airing. Although it does sound like it could be better... Still, it's season 5. Hopefully better than season 4...

Sb129

« Reply #7 on: February 13, 2007, 02:14:43 pm »
Waiting is based on a book.

SpongeBob SP

« Reply #8 on: February 28, 2007, 03:14:09 pm »
Season 5 :I Waited so long!