Author Topic: Why are people sexist?  (Read 47222 times)

Offline VulturEMaN

• Global Moderator
  • SpongeBob
  • Dengaku Man xD
    • View Profile
Re: Why are people sexist?
« Reply #15 on: February 14, 2007, 10:27:19 pm »
People are sexist because we were segregated at birth.

TRANSEXUALS FTW!

Offline Daniel

• SpongeBob
  • Hi!
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: February 15, 2007, 03:17:37 pm »
I know. There are girl toys, but, girls can play with hot wheels and action figures and nothing is said. If a guy plays with a barbie, he is picked on. Sexism, ftw.

Patback399

« Reply #17 on: February 15, 2007, 05:00:45 pm »
I know. There are girl toys, but, girls can play with hot wheels and action figures and nothing is said. If a guy plays with a barbie, he is picked on. Sexism, ftw.

That's not sexism. It's chivalry.

Offline Daniel

• SpongeBob
  • Hi!
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: February 15, 2007, 06:44:25 pm »
>.>

I had Barbies when I was little.

I turned out fine...

Rabble

« Reply #19 on: February 15, 2007, 07:56:19 pm »

TRANSEXUALS FTW!

Like that really makes a difference. Transexuals are picked on more than anyone in the bunch, and usually just called freaks.

People are sexist just because they want to make fun of an specific type of person so they can feel better about themselves and by making everyone else feel like crap, even though they know what they are doing is wrong, being sexist is just a fancy way to act like a dipshit;others do it because they're monomaniacs who just can't stand anything except the gender they like.

Offline VulturEMaN

• Global Moderator
  • SpongeBob
  • Dengaku Man xD
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: February 16, 2007, 09:43:14 am »

TRANSEXUALS FTW!

Like that really makes a difference. Transexuals are picked on more than anyone in the bunch, and usually just called freaks.

People are sexist just because they want to make fun of an specific type of person so they can feel better about themselves and by making everyone else feel like crap, even though they know what they are doing is wrong, being sexist is just a fancy way to act like a dipshit;others do it because they're monomaniacs who just can't stand anything except the gender they like.

I'm saying that I don't pick on transexuals.... :P

yea, there are way to monomaniacs out there....welcome back bridget :)

Rabble

« Reply #21 on: February 17, 2007, 01:23:22 am »

TRANSEXUALS FTW!

I really do sometimes. I wish I was cute, happy, flexible and all that. But more so, I wish I was a guy that looked really girly. Like, if I were to crossdress, I could pass off as a girl. How I am now, I just look like a fairly in shape guy. I don't like that. I'll never look like a pretty girl, and I'll never look good in womens clothes. It's depressing, and the doctors are helping me not be a trap anymore.

I think it makes me twisted or retarded. I can't really tell, but this helps contribute to the whole sexist thing.

« Last Edit: February 17, 2007, 01:28:59 am by Rabble »

Offline Scilla

• SpongeBob
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: February 17, 2007, 01:49:01 am »
i haven't read the whole topic so don't yell if i am repeating or saying something stupid.

but i think people are sexist because back in the day, and i mean wayyy back, men were seen as the stronger ones, mainly because they were, and because the women had to tend to the children while the man went out and worked/hunted/whatever. so, like, that concept has never left us really.. that women were inferior to men in strength, and it just progressed to other aspects of life too, such as smarts. and i think women are sexist against men because they feel that all men think they are superior to women.. make sense?

yeah, i know, it doesn't.

Offline VulturEMaN

• Global Moderator
  • SpongeBob
  • Dengaku Man xD
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: February 17, 2007, 05:41:31 am »
i haven't read the whole topic so don't yell if i am repeating or saying something stupid.

but i think people are sexist because back in the day, and i mean wayyy back, men were seen as the stronger ones, mainly because they were, and because the women had to tend to the children while the man went out and worked/hunted/whatever. so, like, that concept has never left us really.. that women were inferior to men in strength, and it just progressed to other aspects of life too, such as smarts. and i think women are sexist against men because they feel that all men think they are superior to women.. make sense?

makes perfect sense to me.

I <3 Rabl  :ph34r:

Offline AppleNick

• SpongeBob
  • ドブネズミみたいに
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: February 17, 2007, 05:54:10 pm »

TRANSEXUALS FTW!

I really do sometimes. I wish I was cute, happy, flexible and all that. But more so, I wish I was a guy that looked really girly. Like, if I were to crossdress, I could pass off as a girl. How I am now, I just look like a fairly in shape guy. I don't like that. I'll never look like a pretty girl, and I'll never look good in womens clothes. It's depressing, and the doctors are helping me not be a trap anymore.

I think it makes me twisted or retarded. I can't really tell, but this helps contribute to the whole sexist thing.

I can relate to that.

Well, kind of.

Offline IZ

• Administrator
  • SpongeBob
    • View Profile
    • http://www.spongebobcrazy.com
« Reply #25 on: February 18, 2007, 07:35:32 am »

wayyy back in the day? it wasn't that long ago.... =/

Sb129

« Reply #26 on: February 18, 2007, 08:32:55 am »
Aligirl, I think that teacher was a lesbian. Sexism is *dolphin noise* up. You really don't expect that anymore but from rednecks.

Offline Daniel

• SpongeBob
  • Hi!
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: February 18, 2007, 03:12:59 pm »
And from Muslims. No really. Islam is a sexist religion.

Lil Loco

« Reply #28 on: February 18, 2007, 03:34:16 pm »
Anyone can be sexist, not just a specific group or people. 

Offline IZ

• Administrator
  • SpongeBob
    • View Profile
    • http://www.spongebobcrazy.com
« Reply #29 on: February 18, 2007, 08:38:17 pm »
Anyone can be sexist, not just a specific group or people. 
word.