Author Topic: Why are people sexist?  (Read 45616 times)

Offline Thomas

• Honorable
  • SpongeBob
  • The cheese is always twice the fence-post!
    • View Profile
    • Zuperbuu Works
Re: Why are people sexist?
« Reply #45 on: March 28, 2007, 03:28:01 am »
Sexism is dumb.
Now that is a true comment i do agree that it is dumb sadly little kids today are sexist thanks to crap(eg Action Man he's a UK doll btw making boys sexist,Barbie and Bratz) and little girls go ''Ewww,boys'' i mean seriously what the hell is up with that and boys also go about girls ''Ewww,girls'' something like that i wish stuff for kids would stop making them so sexist.

...those are ALL AMERICAN PRODUCTS.
Where the hell did you get the idea that they where from the UK!?
Cloud Killed Aerith! Sephiroth knocked her out and then Cloud drowned her!!!
http://www.zuperbuu.com

I am Transgender. My old name was Sarah, it is now Tom. Sorry about the confusion.

gir1867

« Reply #46 on: March 28, 2007, 05:03:02 am »
Sexism is dumb.
Now that is a true comment i do agree that it is dumb sadly little kids today are sexist thanks to crap(eg Action Man he's a UK doll btw making boys sexist,Barbie and Bratz) and little girls go ''Ewww,boys'' i mean seriously what the hell is up with that and boys also go about girls ''Ewww,girls'' something like that i wish stuff for kids would stop making them so sexist.

I thought Barbie and Bratz were from America and that Action Man was a UK doll(it said something like that on Wikipedia).

David

« Reply #47 on: March 28, 2007, 05:39:47 am »
Sexism is dumb.

I thought Barbie and Bratz were from America and that Action Man was a UK doll(it said something like that on Wikipedia).
Don't believe everything Wikipedia says. Some idiots like to edit it and leave lies there.

Dragon Of Grief

« Reply #48 on: March 28, 2007, 12:22:12 pm »
Nobody is superior or inferior to anyone... people need to quit looking at race, gender, religion, and sexual orientation as basis to discriminate and just learn to be more tolerant.
Dude, STFU. I hate gays, blacks, and people who have Hitler mustaches.
Lmao. I love you Liz.

Goofy_Goober_Girl

« Reply #49 on: June 06, 2007, 09:32:22 pm »
I hate sexists. Guys gave me "Oh My God, a girl is here" looks when I joined the baseball team, which i can't be in anymore because I'm 12 and only girls under 10 are allowed to join. In my small town of sexist people, boys laugh at girls when they know what they're talking about and it's about fishin or huntin or NASCAR. Guys look at me funny when I walk into Wal*Mart wearin a guy's Spongebob shirt, jeans, and a baseball cap. When our school gives out flyers for sports, the guys get baseball and the girls get cheerleading. People laugh at my friend Jacob because he likes cheerleading and gymnastics, and made the competitive cheerleading team at school. I get Bratz, Barbies, and makeup for Christmas and B-days, when what I wanted was a psp, a new BB gun, and a pocketknife. What's *dolphin noise* wrong with the world? Being a girl sucks in my town because of the sexist stuff.
« Last Edit: June 06, 2007, 09:34:20 pm by Goofy_Goober_Girl »

Offline IceFox

• SpongeBob
  • Jacked up on Red Bull
    • View Profile
    • http://Nothing.
« Reply #50 on: June 07, 2007, 09:20:08 am »
It's not just men who are sexist and not even near all men are.

Almost all the woman I have met are shallow and all feminists are sexist (keyword: feminist, difference between that and female rights activist)

Goofy_Goober_Girl

« Reply #51 on: June 07, 2007, 09:56:56 am »
It's not just men who are sexist and not even near all men are.

Almost all the woman I have met are shallow and all feminists are sexist (keyword: feminist, difference between that and female rights activist)

well you have a point there, sorry for thinking most sexists were men

Offline Squiddy

• SpongeBob
    • View Profile
    • Cybernations
« Reply #52 on: June 07, 2007, 02:23:45 pm »
Sexism is dumb.

Don't believe everything Wikipedia says. Some idiots like to edit it and leave lies there.

I hate you people who think Wikipedia is just a bunch of lies....as if people don't moderate it and change those things like 30 seconds after you change it.

Don't believe me, try it. Wikipedia is one of the most realiable sources on the net.

Offline IceFox

• SpongeBob
  • Jacked up on Red Bull
    • View Profile
« Reply #53 on: June 07, 2007, 02:28:50 pm »
Actually, yes, Wikipedia is fairly accurate. Misinformation is usually on the much smaller articles. Wikipedia is quite an accurate site that states it sources and any false info is very quickly edited out and fixed.

Goofy_Goober_Girl

« Reply #54 on: June 07, 2007, 06:25:01 pm »
Actually, yes, Wikipedia is fairly accurate. Misinformation is usually on the much smaller articles. Wikipedia is quite an accurate site that states it sources and any false info is very quickly edited out and fixed.

one of my friends got all his information for a report on Wikipedia, it turned out to be wrong and he got an F.

Offline IZ

• Administrator
  • SpongeBob
    • View Profile
    • http://www.spongebobcrazy.com
« Reply #55 on: June 07, 2007, 06:30:42 pm »

one of my friends got all his information for a report on Wikipedia, it turned out to be wrong and he got an F.
I've written entire reports based off of Wikipedia and I got A's.

Offline IceFox

• SpongeBob
  • Jacked up on Red Bull
    • View Profile
« Reply #56 on: June 07, 2007, 06:37:44 pm »

I've written entire reports based off of Wikipedia and I got A's.
So have I. Except they were B's because I suck at wording things O.o

The one I did get an A on though as my Nintendo one...that twas awesome. I got to watch the Nintendo E3 footage at GameSpot LIVE during school because I was "studying."

Best. Year. Ever.

Elizabeth Rose

« Reply #57 on: June 07, 2007, 08:12:59 pm »
Well, since I have to cite all my sources, using Wikipedia would get me an F-- on a paper since we aren't allowed to do that.  However, I have gotten mild, general ideas for English papers before and NOT cited Wiki as a source. :wacko:

Offline IceFox

• SpongeBob
  • Jacked up on Red Bull
    • View Profile
« Reply #58 on: June 08, 2007, 01:24:22 pm »
Well, since I have to cite all my sources, using Wikipedia would get me an F-- on a paper since we aren't allowed to do that.  However, I have gotten mild, general ideas for English papers before and NOT cited Wiki as a source. :wacko:
Wikipedia cites it's sources :D