Author Topic: I Now Have A Love Life - Thanks to David!  (Read 22426 times)

Lil Loco

Re: I Now Have A Love Life - Thanks to David!
« Reply #45 on: March 16, 2007, 09:58:29 am »
Lol...That constitutes having a love life?

David

« Reply #46 on: March 16, 2007, 10:08:28 am »
I never thought people would get THIS freaked out. xD

Dragon Of Grief

« Reply #47 on: March 16, 2007, 02:07:58 pm »
I never thought people would get THIS freaked out. xD
Nobody here is getting freaked out... we are all just wondering how in the hell you can have a relationship with someone whom you don't know who it could even be ON THE INTERNET!!!

Unless you can hold, touch, and see that person... I am sorry but it ISN'T A RELATIONSHIP!

For all you know she could be a he, and he could be a 40 year old 800 lb pedophile who lives in his mother's basement and does nothing but smoke pot all day and drink tons of beer.

Band8PGeek

« Reply #48 on: March 16, 2007, 02:12:58 pm »
For all you know she could be a he, and he could be a 40 year old 800 lb pedophile who lives in his mother's basement and does nothing but smoke pot all day and drink tons of beer.
And for all you know, you could be too paranoid to even care about us. But oh well, your loss. Now we can kiss.

Yeah, kiss.

Dragon Of Grief

« Reply #49 on: March 16, 2007, 02:20:45 pm »
And for all you know, you could be too paranoid to even care about us. But oh well, your loss. Now we can kiss.

Yeah, kiss.
I have a real life relationship... I can SEE my partner, INTERACT with my partner, GO PLACES with my partner.

How many things can you guys do together? Chat over AIM or MSN? Are you going to have webcam dinners with each other? Are you going to kiss each other over the screen? Are you going to have a live video wedding over MSN?

Gee, sounds like a plan :rolleyes:

David

« Reply #50 on: March 16, 2007, 03:41:30 pm »

Yeah, kiss.
I have a real life relationship... I can SEE my partner, INTERACT with my partner, GO PLACES with my partner.

How many things can you guys do together? Chat over AIM or MSN? Are you going to have webcam dinners with each other? Are you going to kiss each other over the screen? Are you going to have a live video wedding over MSN?

Gee, sounds like a plan :rolleyes:

>=(

Dragon Of Grief

« Reply #51 on: March 17, 2007, 09:13:14 pm »
Get a real life girlfriend for god's sake.

Offline Thomas

• Honorable
  • SpongeBob
  • The cheese is always twice the fence-post!
    • View Profile
    • Zuperbuu Works
« Reply #52 on: March 18, 2007, 04:16:45 am »
Get a real life girlfriend for god's sake.

I second almost everything you have already said.
Cloud Killed Aerith! Sephiroth knocked her out and then Cloud drowned her!!!
http://www.zuperbuu.com

I am Transgender. My old name was Sarah, it is now Tom. Sorry about the confusion.

bub1028

« Reply #53 on: March 18, 2007, 05:17:00 am »
Me too. You two need to get a life. And you're avoiding another question, Band Geek. I thought you were a lesbian? Or did I dream your whole pride parade in your sig/avatar?

Band8PGeek

« Reply #54 on: March 18, 2007, 06:28:20 am »
OK, let me make a few things perfectly clear:

1) ilovespongebob broke up with me; she now has a boyfriend and is very happy with him.
2) Did you know that around 94% of internet couples actually get married? I heard that somewhere.
3) We may not have free will over other things, but we have free will over this.
4) We do have lives. It's just 20% of this life we interact with each other.

Kapeshy?

Dragon Of Grief

« Reply #55 on: March 18, 2007, 10:39:14 am »
OK, let me make a few things perfectly clear:

1) ilovespongebob broke up with me; she now has a boyfriend and is very happy with him.
2) Did you know that around 94% of internet couples actually get married? I heard that somewhere.
3) We may not have free will over other things, but we have free will over this.
4) We do have lives. It's just 20% of this life we interact with each other.

Kapeshy?
Yeah, but those internet couple KNOW EACH OTHER IN REAL LIFE. They have actually met each other, FACE TO FACE.

Me too. You two need to get a life.
I second this.

Offline VulturEMaN

• Global Moderator
  • SpongeBob
  • Dengaku Man xD
    • View Profile
« Reply #56 on: March 18, 2007, 11:37:21 am »
This topic has reached critical level of stupidity. Closing....

Offline ssj4gogita4

• Honorable
  • SpongeBob
    • View Profile
« Reply #57 on: March 18, 2007, 12:54:42 pm »
lol @ still being able to post in closed topics.

But seriously, didn't spongebuddie do the same thing and we got mad at her for doing it? Posting relationship stuff and all that is bad.

Offline VulturEMaN

• Global Moderator
  • SpongeBob
  • Dengaku Man xD
    • View Profile
« Reply #58 on: March 18, 2007, 02:01:02 pm »
Well, it's not that it's bad....it's just that you don't talk about that on a kid's forum. There are child predators in this world, kids. We don't even want to dabble with that realm, so lockage all around for such related posts therein.

Rules will be recreated and updated.