Author Topic: Forum Themes and SpongeBob Episodes  (Read 5738 times)

Offline cmonkey

• Administrator
  • SpongeBob
    • View Profile
    • United SpongeBob
Forum Themes and SpongeBob Episodes
« on: February 19, 2007, 02:21:02 pm »
I added back the themes I removed from the forums about a month ago.  I still haven't gotten around to finishing the SpongeBob themed one.  School has kept me tired and busy.

Also, make sure to tune into Nick at 7:00 PM EST for new SpongeBob episodes during the Patrick for President President's Day SpongeBob Marathon.  The Marathon itself started about 10 minutes ago.  The new episodes are "Driven to Tears/ Rule of Dumb" at 7:00, "The Pink Purloiner/The Gift of Gum" at 7:30, and "Rise and Shine/Waiting/Sing a Song of Patrick" at 8:00.

Some interesting things to note: 
These episodes have been available on DVD for some time now, which I don't believe has happened before.
After today, there will be 3 11 minute episodes left in Season 4.
Either "Waiting" or "Rise and Shine" will be a short, which hasn't occured since "Reef Blower" at the beginning of Season One, not counting "Gary Takes a Bath", which I don't believe was available outside of DVD releases.
All of the new episodes revolve around Patrick, and its possible that SpongeBob is only a minor character in some of them.
Check out my website, www.spongezone.net... oh, nevermind

13 Ghz folding for Team SpongeZone

Offline ssj4gogita4

• Honorable
  • SpongeBob
    • View Profile
Re: Forum Themes and SpongeBob Episodes
« Reply #1 on: February 20, 2007, 07:19:20 am »
w00t for themes!!

Offline VulturEMaN

• Global Moderator
  • SpongeBob
  • Dengaku Man xD
    • View Profile
Re: Forum Themes and SpongeBob Episodes
« Reply #2 on: February 20, 2007, 07:29:16 am »
I went back to Themis, but those silly icons glow if there's a new post....I never noticed it be4 at lower resolutions, but now it's just plain annoying :/

default yabb theme is working just as good anyways :P