Author Topic: Reminder Tonight!!  (Read 5918 times)

Offline ssj4gogita4

• Honorable
  • SpongeBob
    • View Profile
Reminder Tonight!!
« on: February 19, 2007, 11:27:35 am »
Just wanted to remind everyone that 6 new episodes are premiering tonight!!

Driven To Tears
SpongeBob has failed his driving test–again. Patrick is so outraged by the injustice of it all that he storms into the testing facility and takes the test to prove that it is unfair and impossible to pass. Only Patrick does pass and earn his license. In fact, as the one-millionth customer at the DMV, Patrick is awarded a brand new car! SpongeBob tries to be happy for his pal, but watching Patrick abuse his driving privilege and disobey common driving rules is more then he can bear.

Rule of Dumb
An oversight in a Royal genealogy document reveals that Patrick is the next in line to receive a kingly title. It's not long before the power of the crown goes straight to the starfish's head.

The Pink Purloiner
SpongeBob's favorite jelly fishing net is missing! And worst of all, Patrick may have been the one who stole it. But SpongeBob can't accuse his friend of anything until he can find some hard evidence that he does indeed have the net.

The Gift of Gum
It's Best Friends Day and SpongeBob and Patrick trade presents. SpongeBob presents Patrick with a fancy robot, and Patrick gives SpongeBob his most prized possession: an enormous ball of used chewing gum. SpongeBob is touched. He thinks this gift is the coolest thing in the world. However, once he finally fits the giant wad of gum into his house, it slowly starts to creep him out.

Rise and Shine / Waiting
A glimpse into the interior of Patrick Star's rock/home proves that his morning routine is anything but ordinary. Then, SpongeBob discovers that his breakfast cereal has an offer for a free toy. Once he responds to the offer, he must wait patiently for the toy to arrive. So SpongeBob sets up camp right next to his mailbox, determined to be present when the mailman shows up with his treasure.

Sing a Song of Patrick
SpongeBob helps Patrick promote a song he wrote by securing some air time at the local radio station.

bub1028

Re: Reminder Tonight!!
« Reply #1 on: February 19, 2007, 01:14:07 pm »
Can't wait for the season 5 ones...

Offline Spider-Boogie

• SpongeBob
    • View Profile
    • http://allyour.basearebelongto.us/setting-up/bombs.html
Re: Reminder Tonight!!
« Reply #2 on: February 22, 2007, 10:30:21 am »
Just wanted to remind everyone that 6 new episodes are premiering tonight!!

Driven To Tears
SpongeBob has failed his driving test–again. Patrick is so outraged by the injustice of it all that he storms into the testing facility and takes the test to prove that it is unfair and impossible to pass. Only Patrick does pass and earn his license. In fact, as the one-millionth customer at the DMV, Patrick is awarded a brand new car! SpongeBob tries to be happy for his pal, but watching Patrick abuse his driving privilege and disobey common driving rules is more then he can bear.

Rule of Dumb
An oversight in a Royal genealogy document reveals that Patrick is the next in line to receive a kingly title. It's not long before the power of the crown goes straight to the starfish's head.

The Pink Purloiner
SpongeBob's favorite jelly fishing net is missing! And worst of all, Patrick may have been the one who stole it. But SpongeBob can't accuse his friend of anything until he can find some hard evidence that he does indeed have the net.

The Gift of Gum
It's Best Friends Day and SpongeBob and Patrick trade presents. SpongeBob presents Patrick with a fancy robot, and Patrick gives SpongeBob his most prized possession: an enormous ball of used chewing gum. SpongeBob is touched. He thinks this gift is the coolest thing in the world. However, once he finally fits the giant wad of gum into his house, it slowly starts to creep him out.

Rise and Shine / Waiting
A glimpse into the interior of Patrick Star's rock/home proves that his morning routine is anything but ordinary. Then, SpongeBob discovers that his breakfast cereal has an offer for a free toy. Once he responds to the offer, he must wait patiently for the toy to arrive. So SpongeBob sets up camp right next to his mailbox, determined to be present when the mailman shows up with his treasure.

Sing a Song of Patrick
SpongeBob helps Patrick promote a song he wrote by securing some air time at the local radio station.

Driven to Tears was ok.
Rule of Dumb was worse than I thought it would be.
The pink Purloiner was a good idea, but they ruined it.
The Gift of Gum was one of the suckiest episodes ever.
Rise and shine was hilarious, despite only being like, 2 minutes long.
Waiting was good to start, but got dumb by the end.
Sing a Song of Patrick was a clever idea, and was executed fairly well.

All in all, it was a disappointing stretch of episodes. I say cancel the show now. It's way past it's prime.
April Fool: I'm the April Fool. What's up with that?
Timmy: It's official, this guy sucks. I wish he was somewhere else!
*Poof!*
Timmy: Where'd you guys poof him to?
*Both fairies give evil smiles*
April Fool: I never asked for this!
Jorgen: Shut up, or I'll have Chuck Norris roundhouse kick you in the face again!

Rachel is my USB wife <3
Vicky is also my USB wife <3