Author Topic: Police  (Read 21398 times)

Lil Loco

Police
« on: February 20, 2007, 03:18:29 pm »
There are too many people who whine about how "brutal" and "unfair" the police force is as a whole.  There may be some cops out there who abuse their power but the vast majority of people who protect and defend the streets of our country don't get half the respect that they deserve and that's just flat-out sad.  If Mr. White-Cop arrests a minority, he's a racist.  If Mr. Black-Cop or Mr. Brown-Cop arrests a minority, he's a sell-out.  If a cop gets into a physical altercation with a suspect and has to use force to take him into custody, he's likely to get sued.  If a cop's life is theatened by a suspect with a weapon and he's forced to shoot the suspect, he can still get sued or even receive jail-time for it.  Men and women of law enforcement deserve better.

So if you hate the cops, sheriffs, and troopers of this country so much, next time your house is robbed or your car is stolen or your friend is gunned down...and you call the police...may this serve as a reminder for what a hypocritical punkass you are. 

Dragon Of Grief

Re: Police
« Reply #1 on: February 20, 2007, 03:21:37 pm »
My father has a total and utter lack of respect for cops. On America's Most Wanted at the end of the show they always show a cop who was killed in the line of duty and he'll be like "They deserve it" and "Maybe they shouldn't have been a cop then!" But mind you, this comes from a former coke addict and alcoholic. I agree with you Jeremy, the police are not given enough respect. Sure, there are some corrupted police but there is corruption in every career, race, every walk of life... you have your assholes.

Offline IZ

• Administrator
  • SpongeBob
    • View Profile
    • http://www.spongebobcrazy.com
« Reply #2 on: February 20, 2007, 08:00:34 pm »
Stacey Koon.

:P but seriously, I know they aren't all bad.

Lil Loco

« Reply #3 on: February 20, 2007, 09:51:27 pm »
Koon and them went overboard in subduing, but you know what?  If King had just stopped when officers had told him to, had not charged at an officer, had not continually resisted arrest, and had not fought against the officers nothing bad would have happened.  I don't feel one bit of remorse for Rodney at all.

"Everybody knows...If the police have to come and get you...They're bringin and ass-kickin with em." - Chris Rock

I'm sure most, if not all, the money he was awarded is gone by now, seeing as he's had to pay substantial legal fees since his two additional arrests after the incident.  All I gotta say to that is...lol.
« Last Edit: February 20, 2007, 10:05:32 pm by Lil Loco »

Offline Rocko

• SpongeBob
  • Initiative comes to thems that wait.
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: February 21, 2007, 12:10:12 pm »
The  police in Cincinnati are racist. But then again the whole city is a backward's reminder of the 70's.
« Last Edit: February 21, 2007, 12:39:10 pm by Rocko »

In order to make it through the world one needs some insanity.

Dragon Of Grief

« Reply #5 on: February 21, 2007, 03:26:44 pm »
It must be nice to be Black and be able to play the race card. No offense to Black people. My boyfriend is half Black. It is just the Blacks who use their race as an excuse to get away with crime is who I have a problem with.

Offline cmonkey

• Administrator
  • SpongeBob
    • View Profile
    • United SpongeBob
« Reply #6 on: February 21, 2007, 04:29:25 pm »
It must be nice to be Black and be able to play the race card. No offense to Black people. My boyfriend is half Black. It is just the Blacks who use their race as an excuse to get away with crime is who I have a problem with.
Judging by the percent of black males in jail/prison, you're dead wrong. 

From the Bureau of Justice Statistics via Wikipedia, "In 2002, roughly 93.2 % of prisoners were male. About 10.4 % of all black males in the United States between the ages of 25 and 29 were sentenced and in prison by year end, compared to 2.4 % of Hispanic males and 1.2 % of white males."
« Last Edit: February 21, 2007, 04:31:17 pm by cmonkey »
Check out my website, www.spongezone.net... oh, nevermind

13 Ghz folding for Team SpongeZone

Offline Daniel

• SpongeBob
  • Hi!
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: February 21, 2007, 04:41:47 pm »
So, are you saying that it is racism OR that black guys commit more crimes?

I'm a bit inclined on number 2... And number 1. Both of them..

Most white guys that commit crimes are rich, ie, like what Martha Stewart did.

So, they can pay off the people...

But, the people who sale drugs are, and I mean this in a  non racist way, are mostly black/mexican.

Offline IZ

• Administrator
  • SpongeBob
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: February 21, 2007, 04:53:29 pm »
So, are you saying that it is racism OR that black guys commit more crimes?

I'm a bit inclined on number 2... And number 1. Both of them..

Most white guys that commit crimes are rich, ie, like what Martha Stewart did.

So, they can pay off the people...

But, the people who sale drugs are, and I mean this in a  non racist way, are mostly black/mexican.
Black people are no more predisposed to committing crimes than you or I. Poverty next to exorbant wealth is what causes crime, and there are more black people living in poorer areas.

and if you think it's mainly blacks/mexicans selling illegal drugs, you're sadly mistaken. Take a peek into any high school.

Offline Daniel

• SpongeBob
  • Hi!
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: February 21, 2007, 08:12:19 pm »
I don't go to highschool. But, I do know that when my brother went there, it was the black kids selling drugs..

According to him.

Offline IZ

• Administrator
  • SpongeBob
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: February 21, 2007, 08:59:43 pm »
I don't go to highschool. But, I do know that when my brother went there, it was the black kids selling drugs..

According to him.
I see far more white kids selling drugs.

and don't go by what your brother says. form your opinions based on facts. :)

Offline Daniel

• SpongeBob
  • Hi!
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: February 21, 2007, 09:00:48 pm »
It may be that way up there. I am forming opinions based on fact of what goes on down here...

Offline IZ

• Administrator
  • SpongeBob
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: February 21, 2007, 09:14:26 pm »
It may be that way up there. I am forming opinions based on fact of what goes on down here...
No. You're going off what your brother said, and he was saying about what he saw. Not all drug dealers go around parading that fact.

Elizabeth Rose

« Reply #13 on: February 21, 2007, 09:34:10 pm »
No. You're going off what your brother said, and he was saying about what he saw. Not all drug dealers go around parading that fact.
I saw it too. I also saw a lot of white trash selling drugs, but a lot more straight up Gs. It just depends on where you go.
« Last Edit: February 21, 2007, 09:46:23 pm by Elizabeth Rose »

Dragon Of Grief

« Reply #14 on: February 21, 2007, 09:39:05 pm »

From the Bureau of Justice Statistics via Wikipedia, "In 2002, roughly 93.2 % of prisoners were male. About 10.4 % of all black males in the United States between the ages of 25 and 29 were sentenced and in prison by year end, compared to 2.4 % of Hispanic males and 1.2 % of white males."
What do these statistics have anything to do with what I just posted? I never mentioned prison at all... I was simply stating that some black use the race card as an excuse to get away with certain crimes. I never said blacks were more predisposed to crime. So how am I wrong? Please, explain.

Offline DiE HaRrD PuNk

• SpongeBob
  • 3 Am.
    • View Profile
    • http://
« Reply #15 on: February 22, 2007, 07:33:57 am »
I saw it too. I also saw a lot of white trash selling drugs, but a lot more straight up Gs. It just depends on where you go.

XD

Here in Flawduh,
much more black kids sell drugs, steal, and everything else at our school. I don't want to sound racist, but the majority of kids who sell the drugs, steal, and "hustle" the stolen things are black.
Sometimes when I sleep at night I think of (Dr. Seuss's) 'Hop on Pop.'
    --George w. Bush

Washington, DC
04/02/2002

Names Rachel....call me that or Rae...whichever.. :P

<33 Asian Guys Are Hawt<33

www.myspace.com/punkshorty

Offline Rocko

• SpongeBob
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: February 22, 2007, 11:50:00 am »
Around here it's mostly white trash that sells drugs, but then again my school's 90% white.

Offline Daniel

• SpongeBob
  • Hi!
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: February 22, 2007, 02:23:36 pm »
Here is a story from the city council meeting a few weeks ago.

There was a black man who owned property here, but lived in DC.

People were growing drugs on his land.

The city condemned his land and burned it.

He said they were racist.

Apparently, getting rid of drugs is racist..

I dunno if that was relevant. I just wanted to share it.

Offline IceFox

• SpongeBob
  • Jacked up on Red Bull
    • View Profile
    • http://Nothing.
« Reply #18 on: February 22, 2007, 02:29:54 pm »

I think his point was they assumed he had something to do with the crops being grown.

Patback399

« Reply #19 on: February 22, 2007, 03:12:30 pm »

Apparently, the state owns his property.

Apparently, the police don't need to show him a warrant.

Apparently, he was guilty of growing narcotics.

Offline cmonkey

• Administrator
  • SpongeBob
    • View Profile
    • United SpongeBob
« Reply #20 on: February 22, 2007, 05:15:01 pm »

What do these statistics have anything to do with what I just posted? I never mentioned prison at all... I was simply stating that some black use the race card as an excuse to get away with certain crimes. I never said blacks were more predisposed to crime. So how am I wrong? Please, explain.

You're suggesting that black people can use being black as an excuse to get away with crimes.  Thats obviously false, because there are many black people in prison.  Meaning, either black people don't use being black as an excuse, or black people who use being black as an excuse obviously do not succeed in "getting away with it".

Anyway, like IZ said, its a product of the socioeconomic environment, not racial predisposition.
Check out my website, www.spongezone.net... oh, nevermind

13 Ghz folding for Team SpongeZone

Offline VulturEMaN

• Global Moderator
  • SpongeBob
  • Dengaku Man xD
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: February 22, 2007, 07:30:52 pm »
I think it depends on where you live....North or south....city or suburbs...farm country or a normal patch of land....

When I'm in downtown Pittsburgh, I see very very little racism/racist remarks. And the people who do/say it must be noobs at life....lol

In the suburbs (Moon Township lmao) you'll hear people throwing racist remarks around about 10x more than in the city.

When I was out at college in the farmlands with the amish (Westminster College), every last person was racist. No joke. It was rediculous. Even the teachers. They acted like they have only ever seen white skinned people. And yes, when I was as tan as a surferdude and unshaven, I was harassed for being mexican (and I'm german/serbian...lmao). It sucked.

When you're in the south it's not too visible in the public eye, but then again I've never been to Georgia and people in Texas are very nice to me :) (I think they think I'm a local with my ubertan)
« Last Edit: February 22, 2007, 07:37:03 pm by VulturEMaN »

Offline AppleNick

• SpongeBob
  • ドブネズミみたいに
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: February 22, 2007, 08:31:34 pm »
I see people of all races stealing and committing crimes where I live. Most police where I live think it's OK to treat anyone as if they are nothing, for example searching people without probable cause.

Offline Rocko

• SpongeBob
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: February 23, 2007, 02:54:34 pm »
I think it depends on where you live....North or south....city or suburbs...farm country or a normal patch of land....

When I'm in downtown Pittsburgh, I see very very little racism/racist remarks. And the people who do/say it must be noobs at life....lol

In the suburbs (Moon Township lmao) you'll hear people throwing racist remarks around about 10x more than in the city.

When I was out at college in the farmlands with the amish (Westminster College), every last person was racist. No joke. It was rediculous. Even the teachers. They acted like they have only ever seen white skinned people. And yes, when I was as tan as a surferdude and unshaven, I was harassed for being mexican (and I'm german/serbian...lmao). It sucked.

When you're in the south it's not too visible in the public eye, but then again I've never been to Georgia and people in Texas are very nice to me :) (I think they think I'm a local with my ubertan)
People in Cincinnati can still get away with racism in downtown, because chances are black people are nowhere to be found.

Offline VulturEMaN

• Global Moderator
  • SpongeBob
  • Dengaku Man xD
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: February 23, 2007, 08:11:31 pm »
but dude...that's ohio....

EVERYTHING EVER FROM OHIO IS WACK

Offline Daniel

• SpongeBob
  • Hi!
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: February 23, 2007, 08:38:49 pm »

Oh god, I know.

My cousin lives up there.

Offline VulturEMaN

• Global Moderator
  • SpongeBob
  • Dengaku Man xD
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: February 23, 2007, 11:17:43 pm »
i live next to it....ugh...

bub1028

« Reply #27 on: February 24, 2007, 11:23:51 am »
...This reminds me of Cops.  I hate that show...

Offline Thomas

• Honorable
  • SpongeBob
  • The cheese is always twice the fence-post!
    • View Profile
    • Zuperbuu Works
« Reply #28 on: February 26, 2007, 01:43:54 am »
The cops aren't bad in the way they do their job (brutality and that sort of thing)....they're just bad at keeping down crime in this country.
Cloud Killed Aerith! Sephiroth knocked her out and then Cloud drowned her!!!
http://www.zuperbuu.com

I am Transgender. My old name was Sarah, it is now Tom. Sorry about the confusion.

Offline Rocko

• SpongeBob
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: February 26, 2007, 07:02:55 pm »

Oh god, I know.

My cousin lives up there.
What part of Ohio?

Offline Daniel

• SpongeBob
  • Hi!
    • View Profile
« Reply #30 on: February 26, 2007, 07:21:29 pm »
Massolin...

Offline Rocko

• SpongeBob
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: February 27, 2007, 11:56:17 am »
Massolin...
Northern Ohio is not as bad as Southern Ohio.

Elizabeth Rose

« Reply #32 on: February 27, 2007, 02:26:27 pm »
Massolin...
It's still pretty bad. When my cousin lived in South Carolina and her dad's family in Massolin (sp?), her dad's family (not related to me) didn't want to visit very much because there were too many blacks.

Offline Rocko

• SpongeBob
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: February 27, 2007, 05:38:56 pm »
Massolin...
It's still pretty bad. When my cousin lived in South Carolina and her dad's family in Massolin (sp?), her dad's family (not related to me) didn't want to visit very much because there were too many blacks.
The redneck's here voted for a liberal, just because he's white.

Elizabeth Rose

« Reply #34 on: February 27, 2007, 07:52:02 pm »
Massolin...
What's wrong with that?

I keed, I keed. Actually, are there rednecks up North? :o

Offline Rocko

• SpongeBob
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: February 28, 2007, 10:44:38 am »
Massolin...
What's wrong with that?

I keed, I keed. Actually, are there rednecks up North? :o
Ohio is full of rednecks.

Offline VulturEMaN

• Global Moderator
  • SpongeBob
  • Dengaku Man xD
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: February 28, 2007, 11:43:03 am »
It's so full of rednecks that it is rediculous.

Emissions aren't the best around the state...I always see people with cars that are completely blackened with exhaust and are leaking everywhere.