Author Topic: Abortion...  (Read 52477 times)

Offline Daniel

• SpongeBob
  • Hi!
    • View Profile
Abortion...
« on: March 05, 2007, 06:32:16 pm »
Yea.. The debate den kinda died. So I made a new topic.

What are your stances on abortion? Should it be legal?

Offline Rocko

• SpongeBob
  • Initiative comes to thems that wait.
    • View Profile
Re: Abortion...
« Reply #1 on: March 05, 2007, 07:34:51 pm »
Yes it should, I'm a firm believer in personal rights.

In order to make it through the world one needs some insanity.

spongey snail

« Reply #2 on: March 05, 2007, 08:01:45 pm »
no,abortion is murder!

Dragon Of Grief

« Reply #3 on: March 05, 2007, 08:29:36 pm »
I am strongly against it. Especially partial birth abortions. Those are the worst. See, a developing embryo may not be considered a viable living person but even terminating a possible life is sick in my books... even in cases of rape or incest. I am totally and 100% against it. I stand strongly on this issue having lost two potential siblings to abortion.

Lil Loco

« Reply #4 on: March 05, 2007, 10:14:56 pm »
I am strongly against it. Especially partial birth abortions. Those are the worst. See, a developing embryo may not be considered a viable living person but even terminating a possible life is sick in my books... even in cases of rape or incest. I am totally and 100% against it. I stand strongly on this issue having lost two potential siblings to abortion.

^  There's mine.

David

« Reply #5 on: March 06, 2007, 04:42:54 am »
 :angry: Abortion is sick and wrong. Whoever does it clearly doesn't care about the future of humankind because abortion is killing a new life.

Offline VulturEMaN

• Global Moderator
  • SpongeBob
  • Dengaku Man xD
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: March 06, 2007, 07:15:53 am »
Against it, but mothers should have the right to choose whatever they want. It's their role to bear the child, so they should choose.

Dragon Of Grief

« Reply #7 on: March 06, 2007, 07:18:01 am »
Against it, but mothers should have the right to choose whatever they want. It's their role to bear the child, so they should choose.
Then they either

A. Keep their legs closed
B. Have a histerectomy
C. Give the child up for adoption at birth

There are more humane ways than abortion.

Offline VulturEMaN

• Global Moderator
  • SpongeBob
  • Dengaku Man xD
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: March 06, 2007, 09:30:42 am »
Oh definently. But in the case of rape, what would you do? I'm sure the women wouldn't even want to raise the child. I believe I read that 40% of rape cases aren't reported till after the rape kits can't do anything.

Patback399

« Reply #9 on: March 06, 2007, 01:08:02 pm »
I'm pro-choice and pro-life.

I'm 100% against it, but 100% for a woman's rights.

I don't understand why women don't consider adoption, though.

Offline Daniel

• SpongeBob
  • Hi!
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: March 06, 2007, 01:15:23 pm »
Wow... You just pulled a John Kerry. o.O

Patback399

« Reply #11 on: March 06, 2007, 01:47:29 pm »
Wow... You just pulled a John Kerry. o.O

Not really...

I'm saying I personally am against abortion. But they still should be able to choose. I'm more pro-life, though.

Elizabeth Rose

« Reply #12 on: March 06, 2007, 07:08:17 pm »
Aww, really? How sad. :( I was supposed to have been aborted myself.

I hate abortion. It's like killing the victim. When someone is robbed, we punish the person who stole, not the person whose property was stolen. By killing an unborn baby you are killing the most innocent person in the situation. People need to learn to have self control and keep their legs crossed. Always be willing to accept the fact that the condom could break and be ready to accept responsibility if it does. Not to mention that abortions hurt the women having them.

And yes, I realize there will always be rape and incest, but how does killing a baby help the crime? In fact, because women are emotional beings they are very often emotionally scarred for life. Plus, there are MILLIONS of people out there that would love to have a kid of their own but can't. Give the child to them. They want it and are willing to pay lots of money for it.

Offline VulturEMaN

• Global Moderator
  • SpongeBob
  • Dengaku Man xD
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: March 06, 2007, 07:20:18 pm »
I guess I could categorize myself under the same view as patback. But I would understand if it were a rape case to have an abortion. I'm not saying that I like the idea, but that would be the only time when I would support an abortion.

So I guess I'm Mostly-Pro-Life :P
« Last Edit: March 06, 2007, 07:22:13 pm by VulturEMaN »

Offline Thomas

• Honorable
  • SpongeBob
  • The cheese is always twice the fence-post!
    • View Profile
    • Zuperbuu Works
« Reply #14 on: March 08, 2007, 02:35:59 pm »

^ my opinion is already stated.
I am also for it in cases of rape.

.....that, and with the burging human population causing sickness and disease to torture those who wish to play no part in the continuation of this mass-breeding, something must be done...abortion is one way around reducing human numbers.
We don't want to end up like THEM. *points at rabbits*
Cloud Killed Aerith! Sephiroth knocked her out and then Cloud drowned her!!!
http://www.zuperbuu.com

I am Transgender. My old name was Sarah, it is now Tom. Sorry about the confusion.