Author Topic: Abortion...  (Read 50524 times)

Offline Daniel

• SpongeBob
  • Hi!
    • View Profile
Re: Abortion...
« Reply #15 on: March 08, 2007, 02:59:12 pm »
I don't think Global Overpopulation is gonna happen...

It is happening a bit, BUT, humans are killing each other left and right.

And lets not count out all the deadly diseases...

mandy30277

« Reply #16 on: March 08, 2007, 03:08:52 pm »
I am strongly against it. Especially partial birth abortions. Those are the worst. See, a developing embryo may not be considered a viable living person but even terminating a possible life is sick in my books... even in cases of rape or incest. I am totally and 100% against it. I stand strongly on this issue having lost two potential siblings to abortion.
Aww, really? How sad. :( I was supposed to have been aborted myself.

I hate abortion. It's like killing the victim. When someone is robbed, we punish the person who stole, not the person whose property was stolen. By killing an unborn baby you are killing the most innocent person in the situation. People need to learn to have self control and keep their legs crossed. Always be willing to accept the fact that the condom could break and be ready to accept responsibility if it does. Not to mention that abortions hurt the women having them.

And yes, I realize there will always be rape and incest, but how does killing a baby help the crime? In fact, because women are emotional beings they are very often emotionally scarred for life. Plus, there are MILLIONS of people out there that would love to have a kid of their own but can't. Give the child to them. They want it and are willing to pay lots of money for it.
I agree 100% percent. And since Im a firm believer in Christianity, you shouldnt remove the miracle of life. Its just like murdering. Do you think it would be pleasant to scramble a babys brain, then suck its guts out? Its just like that and you should respect Gods plan and dont be promiscious. I think abortion is only legal because there are too many dumb sluts who will not learn to use a condom and keep their legs closed.

Offline VulturEMaN

• Global Moderator
  • SpongeBob
  • Dengaku Man xD
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: March 08, 2007, 06:28:16 pm »
I agree 100% percent. And since Im a firm believer in Christianity, you shouldnt remove the miracle of life. Its just like murdering. Do you think it would be pleasant to scramble a babys brain, then suck its guts out? Its just like that and you should respect Gods plan and dont be promiscious. I think abortion is only legal because there are too many dumb sluts who will not learn to use a condom and keep their legs closed.

I guess that the point that I'm trying to make is that I can't see how being raped could even register as a 'miracle of life' in the woman's mind.

Dragon Of Grief

« Reply #18 on: March 08, 2007, 06:52:48 pm »

I guess that the point that I'm trying to make is that I can't see how being raped could even register as a 'miracle of life' in the woman's mind.
But does the fetus growing inside her realize that? Is it the baby's fault that her/his mommy got raped? Give the baby up for adoption or give him/her to family or a close friend. Not that hard, really it isn't.

bub1028

« Reply #19 on: March 08, 2007, 06:57:44 pm »
I don't really have a definite stance.  If they're raped at a very young age then that may seem acceptable, but I still think the baby should live.  Then again, a 11-year old giving birth... I'm catholic, so I go with what I believe in.  Yes, I agree, let the baby live.  Then, if necessary, give it away.

Offline VulturEMaN

• Global Moderator
  • SpongeBob
  • Dengaku Man xD
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: March 08, 2007, 07:19:25 pm »
But does the fetus growing inside her realize that? Is it the baby's fault that her/his mommy got raped? Give the baby up for adoption or give him/her to family or a close friend. Not that hard, really it isn't.
Hmm mental anguish for one of the worst moments in your life (being raped) and you have to suffer through it repeating in your mind over and over again for the next 9 months.....naa I'd pass.

Note: I'm not saying that I want women/girls to have abortions for every rape case. I'm saying that outlawing it would be stupid in this sort of case. If the woman doesn't want to bear the child because she thinks that she can't take the stress, then so be it. We, as males, have no right to decide over a woman's emotions IMO.

Dragon Of Grief

« Reply #21 on: March 08, 2007, 09:32:14 pm »
Hmm mental anguish for one of the worst moments in your life (being raped) and you have to suffer through it repeating in your mind over and over again for the next 9 months.....naa I'd pass.

Note: I'm not saying that I want women/girls to have abortions for every rape case. I'm saying that outlawing it would be stupid in this sort of case. If the woman doesn't want to bear the child because she thinks that she can't take the stress, then so be it. We, as males, have no right to decide over a woman's emotions IMO.
The mental anguish will be there wether she aborts the baby or not... in fact aborting it would cause even MORE anguish actually, for the mother because then she would feel like a baby killer.

Offline Thomas

• Honorable
  • SpongeBob
  • The cheese is always twice the fence-post!
    • View Profile
    • Zuperbuu Works
« Reply #22 on: March 09, 2007, 05:05:51 am »

Apparantly, as stated in some psychology books (look something up), adoption can have severely NEGATIVE and disasterous effects to childs mental health.

In my opinion, all children are disgusting slimeballs. So i couldn't care less.
« Last Edit: March 09, 2007, 05:07:28 am by Sarah »
Cloud Killed Aerith! Sephiroth knocked her out and then Cloud drowned her!!!
http://www.zuperbuu.com

I am Transgender. My old name was Sarah, it is now Tom. Sorry about the confusion.

David

« Reply #23 on: March 09, 2007, 05:52:00 am »

Uh... weren't you one? :P

Offline Thomas

• Honorable
  • SpongeBob
  • The cheese is always twice the fence-post!
    • View Profile
    • Zuperbuu Works
« Reply #24 on: March 09, 2007, 06:01:21 am »

Uh... weren't you one? :P

Yes I was, but I don't remember anything about it...so in my point of view...I was never a child.
Anyway, that's not the case.
Cloud Killed Aerith! Sephiroth knocked her out and then Cloud drowned her!!!
http://www.zuperbuu.com

I am Transgender. My old name was Sarah, it is now Tom. Sorry about the confusion.

Offline VulturEMaN

• Global Moderator
  • SpongeBob
  • Dengaku Man xD
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: March 09, 2007, 06:24:12 am »

The mental anguish will be there wether she aborts the baby or not... in fact aborting it would cause even MORE anguish actually, for the mother because then she would feel like a baby killer.
Ignore the following statement:

I'd rather have a dead lookalike mini-rapist come out of my butt then an alive lookalike mini-rapist .

Sb129

« Reply #26 on: March 09, 2007, 02:21:42 pm »
I am for it & not, most are probably rape. If not & the dad wasn't wearing a condom well oh well you now have a baby.

Dragon Of Grief

« Reply #27 on: March 09, 2007, 05:38:36 pm »

Ignore the following statement:

I'd rather have a dead lookalike mini-rapist come out of my butt then an alive lookalike mini-rapist .
Ignore this statement then...

Abortion makes you the mother of a dead baby. Wow, what a thing to be proud of.

Apparantly, as stated in some psychology books (look something up), adoption can have severely NEGATIVE and disasterous effects to childs mental health.

At least they would be alive... and my stepdad was adopted and he is perfectly fine.
« Last Edit: March 09, 2007, 06:15:18 pm by Dragon Of Grief »

Elizabeth Rose

« Reply #28 on: March 09, 2007, 08:25:15 pm »
My best friend was adopted and there is nothing wrong with her. My cousin was also adopted and she's fine too. I'd like to know more about this psychological deal, because I am studying psychology at University and this is the first I've heard of it.

Dragon Of Grief

« Reply #29 on: March 09, 2007, 10:49:49 pm »
I don't know... it is just such a selfish thing to do when it comes down to it. It really is. Abortion just simply disgusts me and my opinion will never change on the matter.