Author Topic: Abortion...  (Read 50462 times)

J.R.

Re: Abortion...
« Reply #90 on: July 31, 2007, 03:25:35 pm »
Well they'd probly both get punished.

Offline VulturEMaN

• Global Moderator
  • SpongeBob
  • Dengaku Man xD
    • View Profile
« Reply #91 on: July 31, 2007, 07:20:39 pm »
If abortion is made illegal, then how much jailtime should the woman get?
I think it would be punishing the doctor moreso...

If a woman wanted to get an illegal abortion, and knew it was illegal, are you trying to tell me that she wouldn't get some sort of jailtime for the killing of a living thing then??

Offline Scilla

• SpongeBob
    • View Profile
« Reply #92 on: July 31, 2007, 08:39:28 pm »

If a woman wanted to get an illegal abortion, and knew it was illegal, are you trying to tell me that she wouldn't get some sort of jailtime for the killing of a living thing then??
Remember that guy, who used to perform suicides for people, like he would murder them? The people who wanted him to do it didn't get punished. He did.

Offline IZ

• Administrator
  • SpongeBob
    • View Profile
    • http://www.spongebobcrazy.com
« Reply #93 on: August 01, 2007, 03:50:45 am »

Remember that guy, who used to perform suicides for people, like he would murder them? The people who wanted him to do it didn't get punished. He did.
Dr. Jack Kevorkian.

and he wasn't murdering people. They were the ones who chose to die. It was all completely in their control. They were all terminally ill people who wanted to end their suffering.

Offline Scilla

• SpongeBob
    • View Profile
« Reply #94 on: August 01, 2007, 06:41:28 am »

Dr. Jack Kevorkian.

and he wasn't murdering people. They were the ones who chose to die. It was all completely in their control. They were all terminally ill people who wanted to end their suffering.

But he was the one that got punished, I mean there were people who still wanted to get it done and they weren't put in jail for just simply wanting it.

J.R.

« Reply #95 on: August 01, 2007, 09:16:43 am »
What are they gonna charge em for?  Wanting to kill themselves?

Offline VulturEMaN

• Global Moderator
  • SpongeBob
  • Dengaku Man xD
    • View Profile
« Reply #96 on: August 01, 2007, 08:45:11 pm »
Kevorkian is a completely different story.

I still haven't heard anyone put a number of years behind bars on the woman's life when she wants to take her child's life illegally.

Goofy_Goober_Girl

« Reply #97 on: August 15, 2007, 09:42:03 pm »
me either. aborton is like killing your baby, but if a woman wants to do it, fine by me, it's her body and i don't care that much. However, if the girl is a whore, she should take responsibility for her actions and i do not think she deserves an aborton. Again, However, if the girl is raped, she deserves an abortion because getting pregnant was not her fault.