Author Topic: Abortion...  (Read 52565 times)

Offline Scilla

• SpongeBob
    • View Profile
Re: Abortion...
« Reply #75 on: June 26, 2007, 03:58:25 pm »
Yeah I meant his. And yes I think the same. But Suicide is a totally different thing than "doing whatever you like with your body" you know? That takes it to another level. Even though ABORTIONNNNNNN is like killing a baby because its your baby.

Offline DiE HaRrD PuNk

• SpongeBob
  • 3 Am.
    • View Profile
    • http://
« Reply #76 on: June 26, 2007, 04:01:59 pm »
Yeah I meant his. And yes I think the same. But Suicide is a totally different thing than "doing whatever you like with your body" you know? That takes it to another level. Even though ABORTIONNNNNNN is like killing a baby because its your baby.

This is true.
That is why I think abortion should only be limited..
Sometimes when I sleep at night I think of (Dr. Seuss's) 'Hop on Pop.'
    --George w. Bush

Washington, DC
04/02/2002

Names Rachel....call me that or Rae...whichever.. :P

<33 Asian Guys Are Hawt<33

www.myspace.com/punkshorty

MiraclrPlz

« Reply #77 on: June 28, 2007, 01:33:20 pm »
how many of these topics have there been over the yrs. in here?!! :angry:

J.R.

« Reply #78 on: June 28, 2007, 01:54:52 pm »
Too many...

Offline Fink

• SpongeBob
  • get high like planes
    • View Profile
« Reply #79 on: June 28, 2007, 05:04:53 pm »

This is true.
Yeah I don't agree with the whole "limited" idea. That's like saying you can only kill two people, THEN you'll go to trial.

Offline DiE HaRrD PuNk

• SpongeBob
  • 3 Am.
    • View Profile
« Reply #80 on: June 28, 2007, 06:17:25 pm »

This is true.
Yeah I don't agree with the whole "limited" idea. That's like saying you can only kill two people, THEN you'll go to trial.

hmm.
But people will think more about it. Maybe you should only have 1 abortion. You choose whether or not you really want to do this.

I think maybe paying a huge fine would also make people think before getting pregnant and getting an abortion.

Or, being charged with murder as soon as you decide to get the abortion.
    --George w. Bush

Washington, DC
04/02/2002

Offline IceFox

• SpongeBob
  • Jacked up on Red Bull
    • View Profile
    • http://Nothing.
« Reply #81 on: June 28, 2007, 07:56:36 pm »

This is true.

hmm.
But people will think more about it. Maybe you should only have 1 abortion. You choose whether or not you really want to do this.

I think maybe paying a huge fine would also make people think before getting pregnant and getting an abortion.

For the last one, if you get charged for it then that would make it illegal...

Offline DiE HaRrD PuNk

• SpongeBob
  • 3 Am.
    • View Profile
« Reply #82 on: June 29, 2007, 02:45:08 am »

This is true.

hmm.

That's not what I ment. I should of been more clear.

Hmm.. After having more then one [abortion] that is when you will be charged. You still have 1 chance, but only one.
    --George w. Bush

Washington, DC
04/02/2002

Offline IceFox

• SpongeBob
  • Jacked up on Red Bull
    • View Profile
    • http://Nothing.
« Reply #83 on: June 29, 2007, 01:52:40 pm »

This is true.

hmm.

That's not what I ment. I should of been more clear.

Hmm.. After having more then one [abortion] that is when you will be charged. You still have 1 chance, but only one.
Yeah, the more than one abortion would be illegal.

Let me change suicide to cut myself. It's my body, so I might as well be able to harm it. The reason I used suicide is because in both events, it is taking a life pointlessly when more could have been done to save it.

J.R.

« Reply #84 on: June 29, 2007, 06:03:54 pm »
Let me change suicide to cut myself. It's my body, so I might as well be able to harm it. The reason I used suicide is because in both events, it is taking a life pointlessly when more could have been done to save it.

Word.

Dragon Of Grief

« Reply #85 on: July 03, 2007, 08:28:01 pm »
You can hear a baby's heart beat at three weeks... and you are going to tell me it isn't alive yet? That baby is an existing life the second of conception. It is murder. Plain and simple. You can't pussyfoot around it.

GIR

« Reply #86 on: July 31, 2007, 07:51:38 am »
I don't care about much but abortion really steams me because it is the senseless murder of a child because peple to retarded to use a condom andbirthcontrol even then you could put the child up for adoptions.

Offline VulturEMaN

• Global Moderator
  • SpongeBob
  • Dengaku Man xD
    • View Profile
« Reply #87 on: July 31, 2007, 09:19:58 am »
If abortion is made illegal, then how much jailtime should the woman get?

Offline Scilla

• SpongeBob
    • View Profile
« Reply #88 on: July 31, 2007, 12:56:14 pm »
I sometimes wish someone would make the decision for us, tell us whats right, so we can stop arguing because everyones never going to be on the same side. This goes for alot of things.

Offline IZ

• Administrator
  • SpongeBob
    • View Profile
    • http://www.spongebobcrazy.com
« Reply #89 on: July 31, 2007, 02:52:03 pm »
If abortion is made illegal, then how much jailtime should the woman get?
I think it would be punishing the doctor moreso...