Author Topic: Your Political party  (Read 32938 times)

Lil Loco

Re: Your Political party
« Reply #30 on: March 17, 2007, 09:31:44 pm »
No...Hitler's party was the Nazi party, Ty.  :P
And last I checked, republicans were for capitalism...The Nazi party wasn't.  :P

Patback399

« Reply #31 on: March 18, 2007, 07:31:51 am »
No...Hitler's party was the Nazi party, Ty.  :P
And last I checked, republicans were for capitalism...The Nazi party wasn't.  :P

Actually, the Nazi party hated communists. Nazis were extremely right-winged.

Lil Loco

« Reply #32 on: March 18, 2007, 08:59:14 am »
Yeah they hated communists...They were against captialism as well.  They didn't believe in a system without heavy government control.  You can say that the Nazi's were right-winged, that doesn't mean they are similar to American republicans.  Right-wing and left-wing are one-dimensional labels for political ideologys.  Those names by themselves provide little in-depth description for what someone believes in.  If I was to go by "right-wing" and "left-wing" alone, I could say that all American democrats are just like communists.
« Last Edit: March 18, 2007, 09:31:47 am by Lil Loco »

Dragon Of Grief

« Reply #33 on: March 18, 2007, 01:23:26 pm »
I am not democrat nor republican. I don't believe in a two party system.

Offline VulturEMaN

• Global Moderator
  • SpongeBob
  • Dengaku Man xD
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: March 18, 2007, 02:02:56 pm »
Did you know that Arnold Schwartzenegger's father was in the Nazi party?

Patback399

« Reply #35 on: March 18, 2007, 05:01:54 pm »
I am not democrat nor republican. I don't believe in a two party system.

Do you believe in a multiple party system at all. With a one-party system, nothing would ever get done.

Lil Loco

« Reply #36 on: March 18, 2007, 09:13:54 pm »
Did you know that Arnold Schwartzenegger's father was in the Nazi party?

Everyone knows his dad was Nazi.  That has nothing to do him. 
He's not doin a real good job with everything here right now though.

spongey snail

« Reply #37 on: March 19, 2007, 03:28:24 pm »

Yes but you have to know that over 90% of the population belive in A God of some sort.alot of people elect their leaders on what they belive.The point of an election is to do what the people want right?Well if most of the people belive in the Bibles teachings than the president has no choice but to run the nation based on the Bible.See what I mean?
« Last Edit: March 20, 2007, 01:29:15 pm by Joey Ramone »

Dragon Of Grief

« Reply #38 on: March 19, 2007, 03:47:45 pm »
Republican...Democrat wich are you?!
Lately I have pretty much become a Rebublican because I am undersatnding that Rebublicans are interactive with the bible.For example Rebublicans are aginst gay marrige and abortion.It seems that Democrats are for letting the people do what ever they want like get married to the same sex and having an abortion.Am I right?please tell me.What party are you?
I am pretty much moderate.

I am against abortions... I am however pro-gay marriage as I myself am homosexual. I see nothing wrong with gays and lesbians getting married. It is perfectly fine.
I don't have a problem with gays or lesbians.Im just not for them getting married simply for the Bible says other wise.
Not everyone believes in the bible though... you need to understand that and it is a foolish thing to make a law banning gay marriage just because of some 2,000 year old obscure Leviticus passage.

This is why we need seperation of church and state, because the imbociles in government want to ban gay marriage just because of some religious book. That is WRONG. And nowhere in the bible anyways, does it claim that gays and lesbians shouldn't be allowed to get married. It says "Thou shall not lie with manking as with womenkind it is an abomination" It does not say anything about gay marriage at all.
Yes but you have to know that over 90% of the population belive in the Bible.alot of people elect their leaders on what they belive.The point of an election is to do what the people want right?Well if most of the people belive in the Bibles teachings than the president has no choice but to run the nation based on the Bible.See what I mean?
Where are these figures? Where are these 90% figures you speak of? No, I don't see what you mean. Religion has no place in politics. Prove to me that 90% of American believe in your storybook. Show me statistics, please.

Lil Loco

« Reply #39 on: March 19, 2007, 04:02:26 pm »
Actually Joey, the percentage of U.S. citizen affiliation with Christian-groups floats around the mid-to-high 70% range.  Still a high percentage though.

spongey snail

« Reply #40 on: March 19, 2007, 04:04:32 pm »
Lately I have pretty much become a Rebublican because I am undersatnding that Rebublicans are interactive with the bible.For example Rebublicans are aginst gay marrige and abortion.It seems that Democrats are for letting the people do what ever they want like get married to the same sex and having an abortion.Am I right?please tell me.What party are you?

I am against abortions... I am however pro-gay marriage as I myself am homosexual. I see nothing wrong with gays and lesbians getting married. It is perfectly fine.
I don't have a problem with gays or lesbians.Im just not for them getting married simply for the Bible says other wise.
Not everyone believes in the bible though... you need to understand that and it is a foolish thing to make a law banning gay marriage just because of some 2,000 year old obscure Leviticus passage.

This is why we need seperation of church and state, because the imbociles in government want to ban gay marriage just because of some religious book. That is WRONG. And nowhere in the bible anyways, does it claim that gays and lesbians shouldn't be allowed to get married. It says "Thou shall not lie with manking as with womenkind it is an abomination" It does not say anything about gay marriage at all.
Yes but you have to know that over 90% of the population belive in the Bible.alot of people elect their leaders on what they belive.The point of an election is to do what the people want right?Well if most of the people belive in the Bibles teachings than the president has no choice but to run the nation based on the Bible.See what I mean?
Where are these figures? Where are these 90% figures you speak of? No, I don't see what you mean. Religion has no place in politics. Prove to me that 90% of American believe in your storybook. Show me statistics, please.
I Didn't mean that over 90% belives in the Bible I meant that over 90% practice a religion.And I've read before in some of posts that you have "Strong Christian beliefs".Now your calling the Bible a "story book".
When the PEOPLE elct their leaders,the leaders have to do what the PEOPLE want.And in this case the majority of the PEOPLE belive in God.
« Last Edit: March 19, 2007, 04:08:28 pm by Joey Ramone »

Patback399

« Reply #41 on: March 19, 2007, 04:20:49 pm »

I Didn't mean that over 90% belives in the Bible I meant that over 90% practice a religion.And I've read before in some of posts that you have "Strong Christian beliefs".Now your calling the Bible a "story book".
When the PEOPLE elct their leaders,the leaders have to do what the PEOPLE want.And in this case the majority of the PEOPLE belive in God.

When politicians are elected, they put their hands on a Bible and promise to uphold the Constitution. They do not put their hands on the Constitution and promise to uphold the Bible! No one should base politics on the Bible. The Bible is a good book, but its not the only book. Jesus wasn't a politician, Jefferson was. I'd rather base my political ideologies on what Jefferson had to say, and base my theological ideologies on what Jesus had to say. By the way, Jefferson said: "I am for freedom of religion, & against all maneuvres to bring about a legal ascendancy of one sect over another."

Dragon Of Grief

« Reply #42 on: March 19, 2007, 07:00:28 pm »

What? When did I say I have strong christian beliefs?!?! Point me out a recent post in where I say that because I don't know what the hell you're talking about, and if you mean that one thread in the games forums, I was posting something the person above me would never say. Christianity means JACK to me and I have stated this before. And that is only 30% Joey... what about the 70% who aren't Christians? Why should we be governed by some book we don't believe in?
« Last Edit: March 19, 2007, 07:02:31 pm by Dragon Of Grief »

spongey snail

« Reply #43 on: March 19, 2007, 07:59:14 pm »

What? When did I say I have strong christian beliefs?!?! Point me out a recent post in where I say that because I don't know what the hell you're talking about, and if you mean that one thread in the games forums, I was posting something the person above me would never say. Christianity means JACK to me and I have stated this before. And that is only 30% Joey... what about the 70% who aren't Christians? Why should we be governed by some book we don't believe in?
Well first off you are right about you having no Christianity beliefs.Second Im not showing the graph to focus on Christians I'm showing the graph to tell you that most people belive in a God of some sort.And it is all about the votes.The majority of the people belive in God.and I think you've forgotten that I have no problem with gays being together I just don't think they should get married.

Dragon Of Grief

« Reply #44 on: March 19, 2007, 08:08:53 pm »

Well first off you are right about you having no Christianity beliefs.Second Im not showing the graph to focus on Christians I'm showing the graph to tell you that most people belive in a God of some sort.And it is all about the votes.The majority of the people belive in God.and I think you've forgotten that I have no problem with gays being together I just don't think they should get married.
Who said I didn't believe in God? I just don't believe in the Christian God. I have my idea of God that I go by, and follow... I don't agree with the bible, many things inside it contradict each other. You don't need to follow the bible to be a Christian as well. I just think every religion deserves the same amount of respect as the next, and Christian seem to villanize, demonize, and abolish all other religions and their followers as heretics. I actually would like to become Pagan or Wiccan at some point when I have the time. THEY accept all sexualities as natural. And you say you don't think gays should get married. Cool. But point out to me one verse in the bible that specifically states that gays are not allowed to get married. No, seriously, if you can find a specific verse for me where it says "Two men or two women shall not wed" then point it out to me. I am aware it says "don't lie with makind as wiht womankind" yadda yadda yadda. Just show me a verse that claims two men or two women CAN NOT marry.