Author Topic: Your Political party  (Read 31820 times)

Elizabeth Rose

Re: Your Political party
« Reply #45 on: March 19, 2007, 08:11:03 pm »
If you guys don't quit quoting these huge ass posts I am going to close this thread. Seriously, edit out the parts that you don't need.

Oh yeah. And please, for the love of God, hit the space bar after a period.

Dragon Of Grief

« Reply #46 on: March 19, 2007, 08:12:31 pm »
If you guys don't quit quoting these huge ass posts I am going to close this thread. Seriously, edit out the parts that you don't need.
Sorry hun, I tend not to pay attention. I'll try to remember next time.

Elizabeth Rose

« Reply #47 on: March 19, 2007, 08:13:37 pm »
Yeah, ILU guys, but it is seriously annoying.

Dragon Of Grief

« Reply #48 on: March 19, 2007, 08:15:37 pm »
You should check out that one thread in wasteland then, there are so many quoted posts it slows down my computer, and my connection is pretty damn fast.

Elizabeth Rose

« Reply #49 on: March 19, 2007, 08:17:26 pm »
You should check out that one thread in wasteland then, there are so many quoted posts it slows down my computer, and my connection is pretty damn fast.
LOL, I know. That one is just for fun n games though, so I left it. I just don't click on it. I hate things that will crash my computer, like my ex's MySpace page.

Hahaha, so off topic.

Dragon Of Grief

« Reply #50 on: March 19, 2007, 08:19:41 pm »
Anyways, I am not trying to come off as disrespectful to Christians but sometimes they really irk me, especially the ones who think it is ok to bash gays, just because the bible says it is an abomination. God wants his followers to not hold contempt or bear grudges against anyone.

Elizabeth Rose

« Reply #51 on: March 19, 2007, 08:28:07 pm »
Anyways, I am not trying to come off as disrespectful to Christians but sometimes they really irk me, especially the ones who think it is ok to bash gays, just because the bible says it is an abomination. God wants his followers to not hold contempt or bear grudges against anyone.
Actually, gay bashing pisses me off too. However, there is a huge difference between thinking being gay is a sin and thinking "omg i h8 gaes al u gay guyz go 2 h3l!!!11 burng fagz!11" I mean then the person is just being retarded and I hate stupidity. I personally don't care what two adult, consenting people do in the bedroom as long as they don't make it public knowledge. This goes for both gays and straights. No one wants to see you screwing on the side of the street so don't do it and don't freaking tell me about it unless I ask.

King Neptune

« Reply #52 on: March 19, 2007, 08:28:58 pm »
Im neuatral really, I mean I don't believe in parties I believe in ideas. I mostly have liberal ideas, homosexuals should be allowed to marry, religion should be out of government, I really care about the environment and I am anti-war. Saying this I think dragon here should run for president and btw I am a catholic.

Dragon Of Grief

« Reply #53 on: March 19, 2007, 08:55:48 pm »
Actually, gay bashing pisses me off too. However, there is a huge difference between thinking being gay is a sin and thinking "omg i h8 gaes al u gay guyz go 2 h3l!!!11 burng fagz!11" I mean then the person is just being retarded and I hate stupidity. I personally don't care what two adult, consenting people do in the bedroom as long as they don't make it public knowledge. This goes for both gays and straights. No one wants to see you screwing on the side of the street so don't do it and don't freaking tell me about it unless I ask.
Yes! I couldn't agree more! I don't agree with pride parades, because to me it seems the gay community is try to forcefeed their culture to everyone and I can see why some people might be POed about it. I personally believe it should be limited to hand holding, because their are children in public for god's sake, nobody should be frotting all over anybody like that.

Im neuatral really, I mean I don't believe in parties I believe in ideas. I mostly have liberal ideas, homosexuals should be allowed to marry, religion should be out of government, I really care about the environment and I am anti-war. Saying this I think dragon here should run for president and btw I am a catholic.
Me? For president? Hah! I would never run for president, too much responsibility. But I appreciate the compliment :blink:

Offline Daniel

• SpongeBob
  • Hi!
    • View Profile
« Reply #54 on: March 19, 2007, 09:00:23 pm »
Yea...

I don't want my kids to see people making out in public.

I don't care if they are Straight, Gay, Bi, or Fat.

Elizabeth Rose

« Reply #55 on: March 19, 2007, 10:52:25 pm »
Yea...

I don't want my kids to see people making out in public.

I don't care if they are Straight, Gay, Bi, or Fat.

Best scenario: Two obese hairy people about to get it on in the Wal-Mart parking lot.

Lil Loco

« Reply #56 on: March 19, 2007, 11:28:04 pm »

Like you've said, God wants his followers not to hate or condemn anyone...The real Christians in this world follow this.  To the others that ignore God's word, "Christian" is just a empty label that they slap on themselves.  If someone claims to be Christian, then they better walk the walk and not just talk the talk.  There is no room in the life of a Christian for pride...Building yourself up and tearing others down is not the way of our faith.  There are too many that misrepresent Christianity by doing just that.  Having your faith hated by people who can make no differentiation between hateful fools and real servants of Christ is somethin that actual followers just gotta deal with...It sucks but oh well.  I jus wish more people would take the time to see the difference.

spongey snail

« Reply #57 on: March 20, 2007, 01:25:15 pm »

Like you've said, God wants his followers not to hate or condemn anyone...The real Christians in this world follow this.  To the others that ignore God's word, "Christian" is just a empty label that they slap on themselves.  If someone claims to be Christian, then they better walk the walk and not just talk the talk.  There is no room in the life of a Christian for pride...Building yourself up and tearing others down is not the way of our faith.  There are too many that misrepresent Christianity by doing just that.  Having your faith hated by people who can make no differentiation between hateful fools and real servants of Christ is somethin that actual followers just gotta deal with...It sucks but oh well.  I jus wish more people would take the time to see the difference.
Lil Loco,u are so wise.But that is exactly why I spread my faith.I try as best as I possibly can to live my life in Jesus' word.And like I've said before,you want to be gay,go for it right on.But why dose being gay need an official label?And yeah sry bout those other posts Liz Ill go back and edit them.
« Last Edit: March 20, 2007, 01:27:01 pm by Joey Ramone »

Dragon Of Grief

« Reply #58 on: March 20, 2007, 09:44:26 pm »
Lil Loco,u are so wise.But that is exactly why I spread my faith.I try as best as I possibly can to live my life in Jesus' word.And like I've said before,you want to be gay,go for it right on.But why dose being gay need an official label?And yeah sry bout those other posts Liz Ill go back and edit them.
Why does being straight need a label then? It isn't about labels, it's about receiving pension, social security benefits, hospital visitation, and disability. It goes so far and above simply having the title. It's about rightfully receiving the same government assistance that heterosexual people get.

Lil Loco

« Reply #59 on: March 20, 2007, 10:17:02 pm »
O_o

Not that I really understand where Joey is going with the name-title thing but...You don't receive pension, social security benefits, hospital visitation, and disability?