Author Topic: Ann Coulter calls John Edwards a "faggot"  (Read 29176 times)

Dragon Of Grief

Ann Coulter calls John Edwards a "faggot"
« on: March 06, 2007, 02:35:20 pm »
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t-Dnz6njjuE

As if some extremist conservative nutjob has any right calling anyone names... see, it isn't the fact she called him a faggot that pisses me off, but the fact she must resort to petty name calling to make herself feel like a big girl.

Comments?

Lil Loco

Re: Ann Coulter calls John Edwards a "faggot"
« Reply #1 on: March 06, 2007, 02:40:36 pm »
Not that I've really got any political stance on this...But that made me lol.  Edwards annoys the hell outta me.
« Last Edit: March 06, 2007, 02:45:13 pm by Lil Loco »

Dragon Of Grief

« Reply #2 on: March 06, 2007, 02:51:12 pm »
I don't care for Edwards either, but that is still a highly inappropriate remark to make, and to use such an offensive and demeaning word shows what a truly bitter women she is.

This is why I stay out of politics... because you get these extremist nutjobs that can't keep their yaps shut.

Offline VulturEMaN

• Global Moderator
  • SpongeBob
  • Dengaku Man xD
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 06, 2007, 07:23:56 pm »
Why can't we legally walk around and blast stuff with paintball guns??

I want a car-mounted paintball gun. You're allowed to shoot a nearby car with it if the car detects that the other driver did something wrong (no turn signal, cutting people off, etc).

Dragon Of Grief

« Reply #4 on: March 06, 2007, 07:42:28 pm »
Why can't we legally walk around and blast stuff with paintball guns??

I want a car-mounted paintball gun. You're allowed to shoot a nearby car with it if the car detects that the other driver did something wrong (no turn signal, cutting people off, etc).
I'd be right by your side, trust me.

Offline AppleNick

• SpongeBob
  • ドブネズミみたいに
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: March 06, 2007, 08:29:31 pm »
She's a freak. She even said women should not be allowed to vote.

Patback399

« Reply #6 on: March 07, 2007, 04:16:28 am »

Yeah, because most of them vote Democrat.

David

« Reply #7 on: March 07, 2007, 05:00:31 am »
I officially hate politics now. :angry:

Dragon Of Grief

« Reply #8 on: March 07, 2007, 08:02:17 am »

Yeah, because most of them vote Democrat.
Exactly... and by this logic I am sure she doesn't want gays, lesbians, blacks, hispanics, or jews to vote either... since they all tend to vote democrat.

And I am beggining to doubt she is a women anyways... she has an ADAM'S APPLE FOR CRYING OUT LOUD!!!

Offline VulturEMaN

• Global Moderator
  • SpongeBob
  • Dengaku Man xD
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: March 07, 2007, 09:06:11 am »
yea she's a man lol

« Last Edit: March 07, 2007, 09:10:06 am by VulturEMaN »

ernest310

« Reply #10 on: March 07, 2007, 01:42:02 pm »
This just racks up more delightful statements from this ubiquitous nutcase.

http://politicalhumor.about.com/od/funnyquotes/a/anncoulter.htm

My favorite remains: "We need somebody to put rat poisoning in Justice Stevens' creme brulee. That's just a joke, for you in the media."

bub1028

« Reply #11 on: March 08, 2007, 12:57:27 pm »
Yeah, that video actually made me laugh a little... Even though I know very little about him, but I agree with Dragon of Grief that she needs to resort to crap like that.

Elizabeth Rose

« Reply #12 on: March 10, 2007, 01:31:01 pm »
Call me a freak, but I actually agree. If women couldn't vote, there wouldn't be a single baby killing clinic today. And the fact that I pretty much have zero respect women as a whole.

Dragon Of Grief

« Reply #13 on: March 10, 2007, 05:17:31 pm »
Call me a freak, but I actually agree. If women couldn't vote, there wouldn't be a single baby killing clinic today. And the fact that I pretty much have zero respect women as a whole.
Lol. Liz, no offense but I think that is just insane... how can you honestly say that someone doesn't deserve the right to vote based on that? I am strongly against abortion too... as it is killing an innocent life... but I am totally for women's rights. Women fought for centuries to have the same rights that men do, and I just would think that women would not want to be treated like sub-humans... I mean, I can see how a man might not want a women to vote but a WOMEN not wanting other WOMEN to vote? Sorry, hun... I love yah to death but that doesn't make a bit of sense. Ann Coulter is an intelligent women but she is a crazy nutjob to boot. I say the same thing about Michael Moore and he is totally opposite of her. He is like the Anti-Ann Coulter.

Elizabeth Rose

« Reply #14 on: March 10, 2007, 06:53:51 pm »
Lol. Liz, no offense but I think that is just insane... how can you honestly say that someone doesn't deserve the right to vote based on that? I am strongly against abortion too... as it is killing an innocent life... but I am totally for women's rights. Women fought for centuries to have the same rights that men do, and I just would think that women would not want to be treated like sub-humans... I mean, I can see how a man might not want a women to vote but a WOMEN not wanting other WOMEN to vote? Sorry, hun... I love yah to death but that doesn't make a bit of sense. Ann Coulter is an intelligent women but she is a crazy nutjob to boot. I say the same thing about Michael Moore and he is totally opposite of her. He is like the Anti-Ann Coulter.
For the most part, I hate women. They are insipid beings who can never make up their minds and spread their legs at the tip of a hat. What we really need for voting is an IQ test. :P