Author Topic: Ann Coulter calls John Edwards a "faggot"  (Read 29009 times)

Dragon Of Grief

Re: Ann Coulter calls John Edwards a "faggot"
« Reply #15 on: March 10, 2007, 07:31:23 pm »
She's a freak. She even said women should not be allowed to vote.
Call me a freak, but I actually agree. If women couldn't vote, there wouldn't be a single baby killing clinic today. And the fact that I pretty much have zero respect women as a whole.
Lol. Liz, no offense but I think that is just insane... how can you honestly say that someone doesn't deserve the right to vote based on that? I am strongly against abortion too... as it is killing an innocent life... but I am totally for women's rights. Women fought for centuries to have the same rights that men do, and I just would think that women would not want to be treated like sub-humans... I mean, I can see how a man might not want a women to vote but a WOMEN not wanting other WOMEN to vote? Sorry, hun... I love yah to death but that doesn't make a bit of sense. Ann Coulter is an intelligent women but she is a crazy nutjob to boot. I say the same thing about Michael Moore and he is totally opposite of her. He is like the Anti-Ann Coulter.
For the most part, I hate women. They are insipid beings who can never make up their minds and spread their legs at the tip of a hat. What we really need for voting is an IQ test. :P
Wow, I hope you never run into a feminist. lol.

I suppose you are right on the IQ test thing for voting though... that is actually a good idea... but no matter how high the IQ opinions will still be radically different.

Offline Daniel

• SpongeBob
  • Hi!
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: March 10, 2007, 07:35:40 pm »
Liz is the most sexist person ever. O.O

Why would you think women lean more towards Democratic?

Well, some do. Here is an example.

My dad's friend told him about something that happened in the 1962 Election. This guys wife said "I'm voting for John F. Kennedy because he's cute."

That stuff happened again in the 1992 Election for Bill. Women voted for him because he was good looking.

Patback399

« Reply #17 on: March 10, 2007, 07:48:13 pm »

Well, feminism seems to be more left-wing.

Dragon Of Grief

« Reply #18 on: March 10, 2007, 08:22:18 pm »

Well, some do. Here is an example.

My dad's friend told him about something that happened in the 1962 Election. This guys wife said "I'm voting for John F. Kennedy because he's cute."

That stuff happened again in the 1992 Election for Bill. Women voted for him because he was good looking.

She is your sister man! lol. And yeah, I guess women do tend to do that... but that still doesn't mean they don't have a right to vote.

Elizabeth Rose

« Reply #19 on: March 10, 2007, 08:30:06 pm »
I am the most sexist female you will ever run into. Most women are too dumb to be feminists though, so I really doubt that women primarily vote Democratic. Even some feminists vote Republican cause it's like I said in another thread: Democrats may not care, but they pretend they do, while a Republican will come out and say he doesn't give a rip.

Opinions are cool and all. I am just saying that "He's cute" is NOT a valid reason to be voting for anyone, and if that is your reason for voting, you don't deserve to vote.

Dragon Of Grief

« Reply #20 on: March 10, 2007, 09:57:08 pm »
I am the most sexist female you will ever run into. Most women are too dumb to be feminists though, so I really doubt that women primarily vote Democratic. Even some feminists vote Republican cause it's like I said in another thread: Democrats may not care, but they pretend they do, while a Republican will come out and say he doesn't give a rip.

Opinions are cool and all. I am just saying that "He's cute" is NOT a valid reason to be voting for anyone, and if that is your reason for voting, you don't deserve to vote.
You have a good point, but not all women are like that... at least I don't think. None of the women I ever met anyways.

Patback399

« Reply #21 on: March 11, 2007, 06:46:16 am »

Well, I think everybody deserves to vote. That was the glory of America. Candidates used to be elected and every vote was counted, but that was before the Supreme Court started giving away positions.

Offline cmonkey

• Administrator
  • SpongeBob
    • View Profile
    • United SpongeBob
« Reply #22 on: March 11, 2007, 08:22:57 am »
Saying that most women are too stupid to vote implies that men are smart enough to vote.  I'll give you a hint, the average man (a.k.a. about 3/4 of them) cares more about the state of his erm... organ than the state of the nation.  If we're going off of intelligence as a measure of who could vote, we'd be down to an oligarchy.
Check out my website, www.spongezone.net... oh, nevermind

13 Ghz folding for Team SpongeZone

Elizabeth Rose

« Reply #23 on: March 11, 2007, 09:22:02 am »
Ooh, I also don't think anyone accepting welfare from the government should vote either. Flame me away.

And I still hate women. :wub:

Lil Loco

« Reply #24 on: March 11, 2007, 09:38:54 am »
Lol I love Liz.

Offline VulturEMaN

• Global Moderator
  • SpongeBob
  • Dengaku Man xD
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: March 11, 2007, 11:20:46 am »
I'll give you a hint, the average man (a.k.a. about 3/4 of them) cares more about the state of his erm... organ than the state of the nation.

Did your randomness that I miss just spout that out, or was that a quote from somewhere?

BEST STATEMENT EVAR  :ph34r: :ph34r: :ph34r: :ph34r: :ph34r: :ph34r:

Dragon Of Grief

« Reply #26 on: March 11, 2007, 11:22:28 am »
Ooh, I also don't think anyone accepting welfare from the government should vote either. Flame me away.
Hmm, why do you say that may I ask?

Elizabeth Rose

« Reply #27 on: March 11, 2007, 03:32:59 pm »
If you are accepting help from the government, you don't need to be saying who should be in charge. You are too likely to have a bias towards whoever is dishing out your paycheck. The unfortunate truth is, welfare is greatly abused in America. People don't need to vote based on who is going to fill their pocket because they can't be bothered to get a job. They need to vote based on personal values.

Offline cmonkey

• Administrator
  • SpongeBob
    • View Profile
    • United SpongeBob
« Reply #28 on: March 11, 2007, 06:59:19 pm »
If you are accepting help from the government, you don't need to be saying who should be in charge. You are too likely to have a bias towards whoever is dishing out your paycheck. The unfortunate truth is, welfare is greatly abused in America. People don't need to vote based on who is going to fill their pocket because they can't be bothered to get a job. They need to vote based on personal values.
Then public school teachers, NASA researchers, anyone who uses public transportation or highways, uses electricity, running water, any type of telecommunication, or generally lives within the United States can't vote either.  If you think the government isn't helping you, you either live in another country, or you're woefully confused.  Regardless, someone on welfare voting for a pro-welfare candidate is no different than a union member voting for someone pro union or a steel worker voting for someone who supports steel import tariffs.
Check out my website, www.spongezone.net... oh, nevermind

13 Ghz folding for Team SpongeZone

Lil Loco

« Reply #29 on: March 11, 2007, 09:32:26 pm »
She means accepting money from the government instead of actually going out and working for it.  Not to say that all people abuse welfare, but a vast majority of people do.