Author Topic: Jesus is on Earth!!! OMGZ!  (Read 58704 times)

Offline VulturEMaN

• Global Moderator
  • SpongeBob
  • Dengaku Man xD
    • View Profile
Re: Jesus is on Earth!!! OMGZ!
« Reply #15 on: March 13, 2007, 08:35:14 am »
This reminds me of the time in spanish class that Michael Christ (pronounced kah-wrist) decided his 'spanish name ' would be Jesus (pronounced hay-zeus).

Then we had bomberman competitions online and pwnt our spanish teacher for life. cmonkey, you remember those good ol days?

"But we CAN'T have a test today during period 5! We're having a bomberman bracketed tournament!"

but yea...alot of kids would just go "JESUS CHRIST CAN YOU PASS ME A PENCIL" lmao

i know that's bad, but back then it was ohhh so funny

Dragon Of Grief

« Reply #16 on: March 13, 2007, 09:50:50 am »
Christians are just as human as anyone else...They still sin.  Real Christians still strive not to.  But I see no contradiction to anything...Only a lil girl who needs to learn to learn to not take God's name in vain.
The sad thing is my mother claims to be a devout Christian yet she GDs all the time, and I see this action among a few Christians quite often and quite frequently. I can GD all I want... because I am not Christian. It just looks silly when a supposed Christian GDs this and GDs that.

Lil Loco

« Reply #17 on: March 13, 2007, 10:09:44 am »
A person can say they're Christian, but statements like that mean nothing.  Your actions are what really speak for you.  It aint my place to question whether your mom's Christianity is genuine or not...But that's not somethin that a Christian just goes around saying.

Dragon Of Grief

« Reply #18 on: March 13, 2007, 12:27:08 pm »
A person can say they're Christian, but statements like that mean nothing.  Your actions are what really speak for you.  It aint my place to question whether your mom's Christianity is genuine or not...But that's not somethin that a Christian just goes around saying.
Words mean just as much as actions.

Lil Loco

« Reply #19 on: March 13, 2007, 02:15:01 pm »
Words can lie...Actions can't.

Actions > Words

Offline VulturEMaN

• Global Moderator
  • SpongeBob
  • Dengaku Man xD
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: March 13, 2007, 02:44:52 pm »
Words can make actions lie.

Lil Loco

« Reply #21 on: March 13, 2007, 02:50:07 pm »
Words can lie about actions...Doesn't change that the action happened.  Actions are a definite...If you did something, you did it.  Someone could argue that you didn't, but in the grand scheme of things, it still doesn't change the fact that you did.

Dragon Of Grief

« Reply #22 on: March 13, 2007, 05:01:56 pm »
Words can lie about actions...Doesn't change that the action happened.  Actions are a definite...If you did something, you did it.  Someone could argue that you didn't, but in the grand scheme of things, it still doesn't change the fact that you did.
An unrighteous action is the same as an unrighteous word... it is a lie... wether be it action or word. None can be truely taken back unless you are granted the ability to jump back in time.

Lil Loco

« Reply #23 on: March 13, 2007, 07:08:12 pm »
How can an action be a lie?  An unrighteous action is just that...An unrighteous action.  Doesn't make it a lie...That doesn't even make sense. 

If I go punch someone in the face, that's an action...What I did was straight-forward and there's no getting around it.  I did what I did.  My actions don't lie.

If someone then comes and asks me later, "hey, did you punch that guy" and I say "no"...That's deceit...That's a lie.  I can be deceitful with my words.  Just because I said I didn't, doesn't mean I didn't. 

Bottom line...An action can't be a lie unless it's a made-up action.  Made-up actions aren't real actions and can only come from words, since they never really happened and no one really experienced that action.  Those words would therefore by lies.

Offline Thomas

• Honorable
  • SpongeBob
  • The cheese is always twice the fence-post!
    • View Profile
    • Zuperbuu Works
« Reply #24 on: March 18, 2007, 02:11:24 pm »

I laugh at that persons incompetence.
Cloud Killed Aerith! Sephiroth knocked her out and then Cloud drowned her!!!
http://www.zuperbuu.com

I am Transgender. My old name was Sarah, it is now Tom. Sorry about the confusion.

mandy30277

« Reply #25 on: March 23, 2007, 02:37:58 pm »
Umm yea...

Mandy, ftw...

Real Christians don't say GD...
So youre saying Im not a christian because of one teeny sin? I cant help it. Its a bad habit.

Lil Loco

« Reply #26 on: March 23, 2007, 02:43:37 pm »
Everyone sins...The matter of someone being Christian is that they try not to.
I aint sayin you're not a Christian, but you're more than capable of watchin what you say.

mandy30277

« Reply #27 on: March 23, 2007, 02:47:32 pm »
What has this world come to where everybody thinks I have a big mouth and I contradict myself for saying GD?

Lil Loco

« Reply #28 on: March 23, 2007, 03:05:12 pm »
So you think there's nothin wrong with sayin that as a Christian?
You should crack your Bible open to Exodus 20 sometime.

llama

« Reply #29 on: March 23, 2007, 03:37:23 pm »
I'm christion too and I don't like that word at all.It's also Blaphemy and you should know that.
« Last Edit: March 23, 2007, 03:41:48 pm by llama »