Author Topic: Jesus is on Earth!!! OMGZ!  (Read 58745 times)

Now that were men

Re: Jesus is on Earth!!! OMGZ!
« Reply #45 on: April 19, 2007, 11:52:21 am »
 The dude doesn't even have long hair.  What good is Jesus without hair down to his butt?

And are you sure he isn't still on heroin? <_<

GIR

« Reply #46 on: August 01, 2007, 01:13:18 pm »
That guy doesn't even look like Jesus. When people say they're Jesus, they have to look like his original incarnation.
Do you know what jesus looks like?

it's idiots like this that make christians all look stupid.

Goofy_Goober_Girl

« Reply #47 on: August 15, 2007, 10:09:42 pm »
Ok, In the Bible it said that Jesus was sinless. If the guy is on drugs he's not sinless! stupid people! If Jesus is coming I wish he'd hurry up so that drugged up forty year old Puerto Rican nutcases can stop pretending. And when Jesus gets here, nobody'll belive him anyways since so many people have claimed to be Jesus...

Patback399

« Reply #48 on: August 16, 2007, 06:39:41 am »
Ok, In the Bible it said that Jesus was sinless. If the guy is on drugs he's not sinless! stupid people! If Jesus is coming I wish he'd hurry up so that drugged up forty year old Puerto Rican nutcases can stop pretending. And when Jesus gets here, nobody'll belive him anyways since so many people have claimed to be Jesus...

Since when is the use of narcotics a sin?

Drugs are natural, so calling drugs a sin is like saying God made a mistake.

J.R.

« Reply #49 on: August 16, 2007, 08:36:48 am »
Actually most drugs were created by man from things of the earth. And secondly, just because God created something, doesn't mean He wants people to use it in such a way.  He warns that a man should keep himself from intoxication and revelry in it.

Patback399

« Reply #50 on: August 16, 2007, 01:13:35 pm »
Actually most drugs were created by man from things of the earth. And secondly, just because God created something, doesn't mean He wants people to use it in such a way.  He warns that a man should keep himself from intoxication and revelry in it.

Why did he make it in the first place, then? Just to say, "No, you can't use this."

http://youtube.com/watch?v=jSH6ofHbeUw

J.R.

« Reply #51 on: August 16, 2007, 03:10:36 pm »
My gosh yur so right...I'm gonna go ingest oleander leaves now cuz they grow on the earth and if they grow on the earth, that must mean that God wants me to.

Patback399

« Reply #52 on: August 16, 2007, 07:46:16 pm »
My gosh yur so right...I'm gonna go ingest oleander leaves now cuz they grow on the earth and if they grow on the earth, that must mean that God wants me to.

I didn't at all say that. I said people should have the freedom to do so.

J.R.

« Reply #53 on: August 16, 2007, 08:00:49 pm »
People do have the freedom.  If you don't agree with something, you don't have to believe or follow it.

On a side note...You never said "people should have the freedom to do so" in any part of your argument.  It doesn't really matter, but I just thought I'd point that out.

Elizabeth Rose

« Reply #54 on: August 21, 2007, 06:24:49 pm »
That guy doesn't even look like Jesus. When people say they're Jesus, they have to look like his original incarnation.

10 bucks says someone lacks a sarcasm detector.

Patback399

« Reply #55 on: August 21, 2007, 07:18:11 pm »

10 bucks says someone lacks a sarcasm detector.

You're owed 10 bucks then.

Offline Thomas

• Honorable
  • SpongeBob
  • The cheese is always twice the fence-post!
    • View Profile
    • Zuperbuu Works
« Reply #56 on: August 23, 2007, 05:25:19 am »
If the gods made evil things on the Earth to judge how futile and weak minded all the inhabited creatures are, they've done a good job of it.
So far, mankind has done much more than 'ohh-ahh' at those forbidden objects...they have taken them and forced their influence on their very own offspring.
Look at gun crime, for example. If a parent misuses a gun and gives their child the impression that owning one and using it the same way as they do is alright, then it is further proof at how mentally unstable...or weak...the human mind really is.

That probably made no sense at all...I was typing off the edge of my head, the information is flowing from my mind...so...blah.
By the way, Jesus isn' on Earth...he's on the moon. He caught the wrong bus.
Cloud Killed Aerith! Sephiroth knocked her out and then Cloud drowned her!!!
http://www.zuperbuu.com

I am Transgender. My old name was Sarah, it is now Tom. Sorry about the confusion.

Patrick

« Reply #57 on: October 24, 2007, 07:22:00 pm »

I laugh at that persons incompetence.
I thought the debate den was for intelligible debate.

SJP2.0

« Reply #58 on: December 13, 2007, 11:25:54 am »
The stupidity of some people amazes me.

Goofy_Goober_Girl

« Reply #59 on: August 04, 2008, 08:05:21 am »

Why did he make it in the first place, then? Just to say, "No, you can't use this."

he made the tree of knoledge and told adam and eve they couldn't use it.