Author Topic: Jesus is on Earth!!! OMGZ!  (Read 58686 times)

Offline Daniel

• SpongeBob
  • Hi!
    • View Profile
Re: Jesus is on Earth!!! OMGZ!
« Reply #60 on: August 12, 2008, 03:05:27 pm »
Actually most drugs were created by man from things of the earth. And secondly, just because God created something, doesn't mean He wants people to use it in such a way.  He warns that a man should keep himself from intoxication and revelry in it.

Why did he make it in the first place, then? Just to say, "No, you can't use this."

he made the tree of knoledge and told adam and eve they couldn't use it.

Correction: God created the Tree of Knowledge of Good and Evil and told Adam and Eve not to use it.
Also, that is not the same as Pot.

Using the logic that doing a lot of pot makes you mentally slower as an excuse to outlaw it, we can also say sugar can be outlawed because in large doses it is bad for you.

Offline cmonkey

• Administrator
  • SpongeBob
    • View Profile
    • United SpongeBob
« Reply #61 on: August 12, 2008, 11:39:22 pm »
Forget sugar, how about tobacco and alcohol; or legal over the counter medicines, or doctors that will prescribe you whatever you want.
Check out my website, www.spongezone.net... oh, nevermind

13 Ghz folding for Team SpongeZone

Offline Daniel

• SpongeBob
  • Hi!
    • View Profile
« Reply #62 on: August 13, 2008, 08:18:11 pm »
Well churches already preach the "evils" of those things, but none of them talk about how bad sugar and, especially down here, fried chicken, are for you.

Offline aara34

• Squidward
  • I love Plasti-Munch®
    • View Profile
« Reply #63 on: August 14, 2008, 04:32:52 am »
Sugar in it self isn't bad, it is important in many bodily functions such as providing energy. Outlawing all sugar is very vague. There is two types of sugars that we eat; natural sugars, found in places such as milk (lactose) and fruits (fructose), and table sugar, (sucrose). It just people who taken in excess sugars which is stored in the body as fat, which then leads to health problems.
Instead of outlawing sugar, more money should be funding programs that educate the masses on sugar consumption. And if you what to outlaw something outlaw gum. In my opinion gum is completely useless and it most of time end up on the floor.
If your teacher gives you an F, it is wrong to say "Well what do you expect moron! I didn't study!"

Offline Daniel

• SpongeBob
  • Hi!
    • View Profile
« Reply #64 on: August 14, 2008, 10:59:15 am »
Sugar in it self isn't bad, it is important in many bodily functions such as providing energy. Outlawing all sugar is very vague. There is two types of sugars that we eat; natural sugars, found in places such as milk (lactose) and fruits (fructose), and table sugar, (sucrose). It just people who taken in excess sugars which is stored in the body as fat, which then leads to health problems.
Instead of outlawing sugar, more money should be funding programs that educate the masses on sugar consumption. And if you what to outlaw something outlaw gum. In my opinion gum is completely useless and it most of time end up on the floor.

It's easier to outlaw things than it is to "educate the masses."

Which is why pot is illegal.

Offline IceFox

• SpongeBob
  • Jacked up on Red Bull
    • View Profile
    • http://Nothing.
« Reply #65 on: August 14, 2008, 02:39:10 pm »

It's easier to outlaw things than it is to "educate the masses."

Which is why pot is illegal.

I thought pot was illegal because the guy testing it insulted his superior?

*go see Pineapple Express*

Yeah, I'll leave now...