Author Topic: Are U A Big Fan?  (Read 10003 times)

Offline Hannahbal

• Honorable
  • SpongeBob
    • View Profile
Are U A Big Fan?
« Reply #15 on: November 03, 2003, 02:27:41 pm »
ok in christmas who (this is the easiest question!) Patrick wishes for another peice of paper. But i'll give you credit for all the other ones. Good job! A-
It's not even easy. They've barely shown that episode. When they actually showed it I wasn't home. So I've never seen that episode.

Offline MEEP!

• Honorable
  • SpongeBob
    • View Profile
Are U A Big Fan?
« Reply #16 on: November 03, 2003, 06:35:32 pm »
ok in christmas who (this is the easiest question!) Patrick wishes for another peice of paper. But i'll give you credit for all the other ones. Good job! A-
It's not even easy. They've barely shown that episode. When they actually showed it I wasn't home. So I've never seen that episode.
I've never seen it and my brother has never seen it. That's the only reason he didn't get it right.
Mr. Krabs: Do you smell it..that smell...a kind of smelly smell...a smelly smell that smells smelly. Anchovies.
Squidward: What?
Mr. Krabs: ANCHOVIES!
Anchovies: MEEP, MEEP, MEEP.

I probably won't be on here too much being in college and all. I will try to pop on every once in a while though to share my thoughts.

Squidward_Rules!

Are U A Big Fan?
« Reply #17 on: November 03, 2003, 06:44:38 pm »
the christmas one is the funnyst one ever! "or or or maybe or maybe HIS FAVRITE UNDERPANTS"-Squidward