Author Topic: Horror Romance - a Negative Stereotype Fiction  (Read 4060 times)

Band8PGeek

Horror Romance - a Negative Stereotype Fiction
« on: March 12, 2007, 10:26:18 am »
WARNING: CONTAINS NEGATIVE STEREOTYPES OF THE HORROR MOVIE GENRE. No like, no flame.

~*~

Man: Hello, sexy woman who I don't know the name of / have been friends with since kindergarten. Look, we both happen to be being attacked by zombies/aliens/meerkats with rabies/gay people/commmunists from underground/beyond the moon; and I know for a fact that you think I'm sexy and I think you're sexy; so even though we are incompatiable beyond the scope of this particular situation, I'm gonna start up a romantic/erotic relationship with you now by snogging your face off. I know we're doing this on the basis of looks and the fact that we've been through the same experiences, and we have significant others/spouses to go back to; but you're the principle female with humongous knockers, and I'm the principle male who everybody fancies, and the desire to have sex with you overrules any logical/rational decisions at this point.
Woman: OK, but don't go giving me STIs now.
Man: Hun, we'll be caught by the enemy/end the relationship in, what, 5 minutes. Besides, I'm the guy; I don't use contraception.
Woman: All right, if you insist. *kisses him*

David

Re: Horror Romance - a Negative Stereotype Fiction
« Reply #1 on: March 12, 2007, 10:33:30 am »
Right... Well, I don't really know what's going on, since I don't like horror movies (NOT BECAUSE THEY SCARE ME)...

bub1028

Re: Horror Romance - a Negative Stereotype Fiction
« Reply #2 on: March 12, 2007, 12:15:42 pm »
WARNING: CONTAINS NEGATIVE STEREOTYPES OF THE HORROR MOVIE GENRE. No like, no flame.

~*~

Man: Hello, sexy woman who I don't know the name of / have been friends with since kindergarten. Look, we both happen to be being attacked by zombies/aliens/meerkats with rabies/gay people/commmunists from underground/beyond the moon; and I know for a fact that you think I'm sexy and I think you're sexy; so even though we are incompatiable beyond the scope of this particular situation, I'm gonna start up a romantic/erotic relationship with you now by snogging your face off. I know we're doing this on the basis of looks and the fact that we've been through the same experiences, and we have significant others/spouses to go back to; but you're the principle female with humongous knockers, and I'm the principle male who everybody fancies, and the desire to have sex with you overrules any logical/rational decisions at this point.
Woman: OK, but don't go giving me STIs now.
Man: Hun, we'll be caught by the enemy/end the relationship in, what, 5 minutes. Besides, I'm the guy; I don't use contraception.
Woman: All right, if you insist. *kisses him*
Wtf?