Author Topic: Hillary Rap....right to arm bears LOOOOL  (Read 5559 times)

Offline VulturEMaN

• Global Moderator
  • SpongeBob
  • Dengaku Man xD
    • View Profile

David

Re: Hillary Rap....right to arm bears LOOOOL
« Reply #1 on: March 12, 2007, 01:40:39 pm »
O_o Would have been better with a saxophone. :P

King Neptune

« Reply #2 on: March 14, 2007, 10:05:51 am »
ha that was the best video ever.

Dragon Of Grief

« Reply #3 on: March 14, 2007, 12:07:11 pm »
Win... except I would like to point out Hilary DOES NOT support gay marriage... she supports civil unions. Two totally different things.
« Last Edit: March 14, 2007, 12:11:13 pm by Dragon Of Grief »

Lil Loco

« Reply #4 on: March 14, 2007, 01:15:42 pm »
Yeah...One is a religious ceremony, one isn't lol.

Dragon Of Grief

« Reply #5 on: March 14, 2007, 03:37:52 pm »
Yeah...One is a religious ceremony, one isn't lol.
Dude, there is a BIG HUGE difference between marriage and civil union. Many people think civil union is like marriage just without the title... WRONG. You were poorly misinformed.

Social Security and Veteran Death Benefits:

Marriage: Married people receive Social Security and veteran benefit payments upon the death of a spouse.

Civil Unions: NONE

Immigration Benefits:

Marriage: US citizens and legal permanent residents can sponsor their spouse and other family members for immigration.

Civil Unions: NONE

Portability of rights:

Marriage: Automatically recognized in all 50 states.

Civion Unions: Rognition not guaranteed outside the state that grants it.

Medical decisions/ Emergencies:

Marriage: A spouse or family member may make decisions for an incompetent or disabled person unless contrary written instructions exist, and can generally visit their partner in the hospital.

Civil Union: Partner's right to visitation and medical decision-making may not be recognized out of state.

Do they sound so equal now? And marriage is NOT a religious institution, because otherwise atheists would not get married. Marriage is for the soul purpose of joining two peoples together so they can get financial aid and benefits from the government... civil unions are crap. It's ok for some dumb brod like Britney Spears to get married for less then a period of 24 hours yet a devoted and loving same sex couple can't get married because of some 2,000 year old book that not EVERYONE believes in yet we make laws concerning it. Banning gay marriage is not about religion, politics, or money... it's about HATE. Nothing more nothing less. People are just so full of hate and contempt they want to oppress a group of people based on a system of "morals"

I really hope we get seperation of church and state soon. I really do. I am sick of these oppressive religious laws.

Lil Loco

« Reply #6 on: March 14, 2007, 04:49:29 pm »
It is a religious institution, I'm sorry but it is.  That's why the vast majority are performed in churches, by ministers/pastors/etc, in the sight of and in the name of God.  Some atheists get married outside of churches and such, through secular government-sanctioned officials, but that doesn't change that marriage has been a religious ceremony for thousands of years.  Christians and Jews aren't called to hate homosexuals, but they're not going to accept something that is against their entire faith to be done in the name of God.  That's just how it is.  And that's not to say that there aren't men and women that don't get married for the wrong reasons and it's sad but there's nothing against that in terms of doctrine.  There might be people out there that don't support gay marriage only in hatred of gays, but that's not majority reasoning.   One of my brothers is gay and he's against it...He recognizes it for what is and feels it's not right.  If you feel that civil unions aren't what they should be then you've got reason to...I honestly think they need to be improved as well. 

Dragon Of Grief

« Reply #7 on: March 14, 2007, 05:23:46 pm »
It is a religious institution, I'm sorry but it is.  That's why the vast majority are performed in churches, by ministers/pastors/etc, in the sight of and in the name of God.  Some atheists get married outside of churches and such, through secular government-sanctioned officials, but that doesn't change that marriage has been a religious ceremony for thousands of years.  Christians and Jews aren't called to hate homosexuals, but they're not going to accept something that is against their entire faith to be done in the name of God.  That's just how it is.  And that's not to say that there aren't men and women that don't get married for the wrong reasons and it's sad but there's nothing against that in terms of doctrine.  There might be people out there that don't support gay marriage only in hatred of gays, but that's not majority reasoning.   One of my brothers is gay and he's against it...He recognizes it for what is and feels it's not right.  If you feel that civil unions aren't what they should be then you've got reason to...I honestly think they need to be improved as well. 
There is no way to improve civil unions... civil unions are just that. Civil unions. It would be all fine and dandy if civil unions shared all the benefits of marriage but they DON'T. And that is a problem for gay couples everywhere and their children as well because they are not getting the same benefits as marriage. Religious sanctions on marriage need to be destroyed because they are rediculous, discriminatory, and hurtful. Although they never will be, and I realize this, it is my humble opinion. Anyone against gay marriage is simply prejudice... and don't tell me they aren't. If anyone truly wanted equality for all that would include gay's rights to get married as well.

Lil Loco

« Reply #8 on: March 14, 2007, 06:14:14 pm »
Yeah indeed, my brother is prejudice against himself and his entire sexual orientation.

Dragon Of Grief

« Reply #9 on: March 14, 2007, 06:26:15 pm »
I don't understand why any gay person would be against gay marriage... honestly. It is a huge contradiction.

Lil Loco

« Reply #10 on: March 14, 2007, 06:39:21 pm »
He's told me himself that he respects the notion of the institution of marriage being sacred.  I don't think it's a contradiction...his orientation is what it is regardless of whether he agrees with gay marriage or not.

As for my own stances...You know me, Ty...You know I got no problems with gays.  I've met alotta cool ones.  I just stand where I stand.  You stand where you stand and that's fine too.  Anyways, this topic is about a woman that I hope to God never sees the oval office...So back to that.  =P

Dragon Of Grief

« Reply #11 on: March 14, 2007, 09:31:34 pm »
He's told me himself that he respects the notion of the institution of marriage being sacred.  I don't think it's a contradiction...his orientation is what it is regardless of whether he agrees with gay marriage or not.

As for my own stances...You know me, Ty...You know I got no problems with gays.  I've met alotta cool ones.  I just stand where I stand.  You stand where you stand and that's fine too.  Anyways, this topic is about a woman that I hope to God never sees the oval office...So back to that.  =P
Heh, that is something we can both agree on... if she is elected I am fleeing the Earth.

llama

« Reply #12 on: March 26, 2007, 08:19:34 pm »
After seeing that I don't want her elected.That will be a nightmare. o_O