Author Topic: So, Who are you voting for in 08...  (Read 116862 times)

Offline Daniel

• SpongeBob
  • Hi!
    • View Profile
Re: So, Who are you voting for in 08...
« Reply #105 on: December 13, 2007, 05:16:12 pm »
... Ron Paul...

*prepares to be lynched*

Wow.

Offline SpongeBrain

• SpongeBob
  • YEEAHHHHHHH
    • View Profile
« Reply #106 on: December 13, 2007, 05:51:17 pm »
Ron Paul is liked a lot. Especially on the internet. I don't think a lot of people who get mad at you for liking him.
All Time

Weekly

Offline IceFox

• SpongeBob
  • Jacked up on Red Bull
    • View Profile
    • http://Nothing.
« Reply #107 on: December 13, 2007, 06:10:55 pm »
I just hate people who think they know more than you because they are voting for Ron Paul.

Offline IZ

• Administrator
  • SpongeBob
    • View Profile
    • http://www.spongebobcrazy.com
« Reply #108 on: December 13, 2007, 06:59:44 pm »
If Obama gets in, I'm voting for him. If Hilary gets in I'll prolly either vote for Guliani (finally a Republican who isn't a hypocrit), some random independent or just not voting at all...that is if I could vote :P...

I'm just very excited at the prospect of having someone other than Bush in office personally.
umm.. wow.

read up about giuliani. he's a scumbag.

Dragon Of Grief

« Reply #109 on: December 13, 2007, 07:10:26 pm »
Giuliani did drag... I am not kidding either. Rudy Giuliani performed at a drag event as a drag queen named "Rudia". Not that this is a BAD thing... but it sure does hurt your chances of becoming president. Lol. Rudy is a big scumbag. I used to like him, but then I read up on him a little more. And I just like Ron Paul because he makes the most sense to me... either him or Mike Gravel.

Offline IZ

• Administrator
  • SpongeBob
    • View Profile
« Reply #110 on: December 13, 2007, 07:43:25 pm »
Giuliani did drag... I am not kidding either. Rudy Giuliani performed at a drag event as a drag queen named "Rudia". Not that this is a BAD thing... but it sure does hurt your chances of becoming president. Lol. Rudy is a big scumbag. I used to like him, but then I read up on him a little more. And I just like Ron Paul because he makes the most sense to me... either him or Mike Gravel.
http://wwjv4.com/republicans/10-reasons-not-to-vote-for-ron-paul-159

Dragon Of Grief

« Reply #111 on: December 14, 2007, 05:17:29 pm »
Lol. You could make one of those lists for every candidate in the election probably, Kevin. All politicians are liars and scumbags... period. It is pretty much who is the lesser of the evils.

Patback399

« Reply #112 on: December 14, 2007, 06:29:18 pm »
Lol. You could make one of those lists for every candidate in the election probably, Kevin. All politicians are liars and scumbags... period. It is pretty much who is the lesser of the evils.

No, you just don't vote.

It is the right of the people to alter or abolish. When politicians don't conform with what we want, they'll have to learn that we won't conform with what they want.

Offline cmonkey

• Administrator
  • SpongeBob
    • View Profile
    • United SpongeBob
« Reply #113 on: December 14, 2007, 08:57:46 pm »
Indeed, but you'd be hard pressed to find a candidate to whom Ron Paul was the lesser of two evils.
Check out my website, www.spongezone.net... oh, nevermind

13 Ghz folding for Team SpongeZone

Offline Daniel

• SpongeBob
  • Hi!
    • View Profile
« Reply #114 on: December 15, 2007, 12:17:19 am »
Indeed, but you'd be hard pressed to find a candidate to whom Ron Paul was the lesser of two evils.

Hillary, anyone?

Offline VulturEMaN

• Global Moderator
  • SpongeBob
  • Dengaku Man xD
    • View Profile
« Reply #115 on: December 15, 2007, 06:08:31 am »
Guiliani even?

Yea, I initially liked Ron Paul until I heard him say the other day "naaa, we're getting rid of the Education Department....gov't should have any hold in how our kids learn"

dolphin noise he took it too far :(

Basically:
If Ron Paul gets the nomination, I'd vote for him unless it was Ron Paul vs Obama. Then I'd vote Obama.

If it wasn't Ron Paul, then I'd probably vote for whoever the democrat was, but I'd have to look over their views.
« Last Edit: December 15, 2007, 06:10:51 am by VulturEMaN »

Patback399

« Reply #116 on: December 15, 2007, 07:02:01 am »
Guiliani even?

Yea, I initially liked Ron Paul until I heard him say the other day "naaa, we're getting rid of the Education Department....gov't should have any hold in how our kids learn"

dolphin noise he took it too far :(

Basically:
If Ron Paul gets the nomination, I'd vote for him unless it was Ron Paul vs Obama. Then I'd vote Obama.

If it wasn't Ron Paul, then I'd probably vote for whoever the democrat was, but I'd have to look over their views.

Yeah, is Ron Paul an anarchist?

Dragon Of Grief

« Reply #117 on: December 15, 2007, 10:36:21 pm »
No, you just don't vote.

It is the right of the people to alter or abolish. When politicians don't conform with what we want, they'll have to learn that we won't conform with what they want.
Well, there is a saying... if you don't vote, you have no right to complain... so if I don't vote, then what right do I have to have a say about ANYTHING in my government?

Mitt Romney for one... Mitt is the worst of all the Republican candidates... heck, I would even vote for BUSH over Romney. That is how bad I despise that man. And no, it is not because he is Mormon. I really just can't stand him. And as far as the education system goes, it is already messed up beyond repair... we'd need a superpresident to fix it. I dunno. It is still far too early to say who I will actually end up voting for.

And I DEFINATELY Won't vote for Obama... Obama changes who he is depending on who he is around... he has been known to campaign besides all sorts of sexists, bigots, and homophobes. I really dunno about Obama. He seems kinda shady to me.

Offline IZ

• Administrator
  • SpongeBob
    • View Profile
« Reply #118 on: December 15, 2007, 11:44:32 pm »
And I DEFINATELY Won't vote for Obama... Obama changes who he is depending on who he is around... he has been known to campaign besides all sorts of sexists, bigots, and homophobes.
citation needed.

Dragon Of Grief

« Reply #119 on: December 16, 2007, 09:35:55 am »
Well, here is a small article on HRC about his involvement with the Southern Baptist's Gospel Tour.

http://www.hrc.org/7949.htm