Author Topic: Why do a lot of people hate Season 4?  (Read 33578 times)

bub1028

Re: Why do a lot of people hate Season 4?
« Reply #60 on: April 04, 2007, 01:40:27 pm »
Worst episodes in my opinion:

Best Day Ever
Karate Island
All That Glitters
Ghost Host

Offline ssj4gogita4

• Honorable
  • SpongeBob
    • View Profile
« Reply #61 on: April 04, 2007, 04:06:33 pm »
Worst episodes in this order.

Dunces and Dragons
Karate Island
All that Glitters
Spongebob BC
Musclebob Buffpants

MuscleBob BuffPants > you

aliasstarbucker

« Reply #62 on: April 04, 2007, 05:24:33 pm »
Season 4 has its good moments and its bad ones. 'All That Glitters' was the worst one ever in my opinion, since SB was the biggest wuss I have ever seen.

I don't like that episode either, it was rather annoying. And the only other time SB was  a huge wuss was in "No Weenies Allowed", but it was funny.

Goofy_Goober_Girl

« Reply #63 on: April 06, 2007, 12:43:02 pm »
We would be better with them ending it. =(

And you consider yourself a spongebob fan?!!?!? HOW DARE YOU SAY THOSE WORDS!! If yu hated it that much then why don't u just stop watching it!? In the name of all that is Spongebob, WHY DID U JUST SAY THAT!??! I mean, Season 4 wasn't THAT bad! Of course some episodes weren't that funny but u don't have to say it would have been better off just stopping the entire SERIES! Have u noticed how ANGRY I am right now!? You are a bad influence to all people here, and if u say that, how do even call yourself a Spongebob fan!!?? :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: People who think like that shouldn't even have joined this site!!!

Goofy_Goober_Girl

« Reply #64 on: April 06, 2007, 12:51:21 pm »
My name is Rose Wake and I am a proud suporter of Spongebob Season 4.

Offline Squiddy

• SpongeBob
    • View Profile
    • Cybernations
« Reply #65 on: April 07, 2007, 01:14:11 pm »
There are alot of problems with Season 4. And all of these problems are due to the writing staff, who did a horrible job of formating the show. First of all, as people said before, they move way too fast, with miminal humor, most of the episode is just fluff. The previous seasons had genuine humor along with a good plot. The episodes now move way to fast, and its over before it started.

The minimal humor they have isn't paletable to all audiences, it targets only the younger crowd, while former seasons were entertaining for people of all ages. For example, Patrick was a great character, but now, his dialouge is weak, and the rare moments he has aren't even comparible to before. Also, His main characteristic, which, to me and many other people made him funny, his stupidity is repeatidy either over or under used. I don't see Season 5 being any better. It seems the end for the classic Spongebob we all enjoy.
No, Season 4 is still funny and still for all ages. Anyone who says otherwise it wrong. You should the new writers a chance and not to bash Season 4. What if YOU had to be writer. Do you know how hard it is. This is one of the reasons I'm mad that people always complain about Season 4.

Give them a chance? Maybe on the first few episodes, but not an entire season. And no, it is not funny for all ages anymore, it is funny for all ages between 5-10.

Arkei

« Reply #66 on: April 07, 2007, 06:02:48 pm »
Goofy_Goober_Girl, you sounded like a bot in that second post. It seems that a lot of people dislike Season 4, and I can see exactly why.

aliasstarbucker

« Reply #67 on: April 08, 2007, 04:59:12 pm »
Something's different about Nickelodeon too.  Whenever the good episodes of Spongebob premiered from 2000-2002 I didn't remember them over-rating these episodes too much. But now Nickelodeon shows too many commercials for Season 4 episodes that make us think they're good, but in the end, people just end up being dissapointed (Dunces and Dragons).

Season 4 isn't so bad I guess, but it's made the show a lot stranger.