Author Topic: Operation Bite  (Read 35228 times)

Offline IceFox

• SpongeBob
  • Jacked up on Red Bull
    • View Profile
    • http://Nothing.
Re: Operation Bite
« Reply #15 on: March 27, 2007, 03:16:16 pm »
They don't need a reason.
Exactly, so why would they waste precious resources and blowing money to launch a senseless pointless attack against the US? If they did that it would be another Iraq in Russia, and the US already made a worldwide example in Iraq of what will happen to anyone who retaliates against the US... and Iraq didn't even attack the US! Tell me how messed up and pointless that is!
The problem is that men are power-obsessed. They don't care about economies, or money, or logic. They are about gaining power. That's why Russia would attack us, for power.
*Cough*

Offline Daniel

• SpongeBob
  • Hi!
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: March 27, 2007, 03:23:35 pm »
I think she means MANKIND.

Cause the whole race is pretty much like that.

Dragon Of Grief

« Reply #17 on: March 27, 2007, 05:18:01 pm »
The problem is that men are power-obsessed. They don't care about economies, or money, or logic. They are about gaining power. That's why Russia would attack us, for power.
See, I just doubt that would happen. It doesn't seem feasable to me. They would have nothing to gain by attacking us.

Offline IceFox

• SpongeBob
  • Jacked up on Red Bull
    • View Profile
    • http://Nothing.
« Reply #18 on: March 27, 2007, 06:19:24 pm »
I think she means MANKIND.

Cause the whole race is pretty much like that.
*Cough*Joking*Cough*

Elizabeth Rose

« Reply #19 on: March 27, 2007, 08:31:46 pm »
See, I just doubt that would happen. It doesn't seem feasable to me. They would have nothing to gain by attacking us.
Well there is no doubt in my mind that it definitely WOULD happen. They have plenty to gain by wiping us off the map. Then they would be the world center of attention. That's all there is to it. I promise you it would happen.

Dragon Of Grief

« Reply #20 on: March 27, 2007, 09:08:26 pm »
Well there is no doubt in my mind that it definitely WOULD happen. They have plenty to gain by wiping us off the map. Then they would be the world center of attention. That's all there is to it. I promise you it would happen.
Namely, what all would they gain by attacking the US? Definately a spot on Fox News and CNN but that's about it. Unless there would be a significant monetary gain it would be stupid to attack the US. You can't gain power without money.

Lil Loco

« Reply #21 on: March 27, 2007, 10:05:50 pm »
Russia's never really been on our side to begin with.

They were our second greatest ally during the World Wars.

I didn't say that Russia never fought on the same team as America, I said they've never really been on our side...meaning that they've never truly been for us.  They would have been stupid not to fight alongside America and the Allies in WWII...'The enemy of my enemy is my friend.'  :P
But that didn't make America and Russia buddies, as the Cold War would prove soon after.

Dragon Of Grief

« Reply #22 on: March 29, 2007, 07:19:52 pm »
That is not the point though...

It is crazy to plan an attack on Iran. The day of passover no less. Bush and his buddies just want more money. No matter how many people are killed and left bloody along the way. If he launches this attack more innocent people are going to die. Bush has stained the flag of this country with too much innocent blood. And how does he have any proof Iran plans on being hostile towards us? How does he have any proof they plan on attacking us?

For Christ's sake this war needs to dolphin noise stop, more innocent people are going to die and Bush doesn't give a damn!

Offline Daniel

• SpongeBob
  • Hi!
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: March 29, 2007, 07:33:25 pm »
Muslims don't celebrate passover... do they?

Offline VulturEMaN

• Global Moderator
  • SpongeBob
  • Dengaku Man xD
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: March 29, 2007, 07:47:38 pm »

what's your point?

I'm thinking that bush thinks this is his own personal holy war.

Dragon Of Grief

« Reply #25 on: March 29, 2007, 07:56:31 pm »
That is not the point, Danny... who cares? I am just pointing out that Bush is a madman... a bloody butchering lying tyrannical corrupter warmonging right wing nutjob.

So Iran has nukes... A lot of countries have nukes! As long as Iran isn't making any threats to the US then what is the deal! If Bush launches this attack, he will drive our country into even FURTHER debt. $100 BILLION to be exact. We can't afford this dolphin noise dolphin noise. More innocent people will die but I guess the extreme right wing doesn't care.

Elizabeth Rose

« Reply #26 on: March 29, 2007, 08:02:35 pm »
Namely, what all would they gain by attacking the US? Definately a spot on Fox News and CNN but that's about it. Unless there would be a significant monetary gain it would be stupid to attack the US. You can't gain power without money.
It doesn't have to be "smart". A spot on the news would be plenty for them. And if they destroyed us completely then they are the new center of the world. Men have done it for centuries. How many people in history have killed someone to gain position?

Dragon Of Grief

« Reply #27 on: March 29, 2007, 08:59:17 pm »
It doesn't have to be "smart". A spot on the news would be plenty for them. And if they destroyed us completely then they are the new center of the world. Men have done it for centuries. How many people in history have killed someone to gain position?
That is usually individual people, groups, or factions... not entire countries.

Lil Loco

« Reply #28 on: March 30, 2007, 01:45:58 pm »
If anyone thinks that nothing bad will come of Iran becoming nuclear enabled, then they are either too hopeful for their own good or flat-out ignorant.

Dragon Of Grief

« Reply #29 on: March 30, 2007, 02:22:10 pm »
If anyone thinks that nothing bad will come of Iran becoming nuclear enabled, then they are either too hopeful for their own good or flat-out ignorant.
Oh yeah, so lets just attack them and have even more people hate us right?

What proof do you have that they plan on using the nukes? If The United States and Great Britain has a right to manufacture nukes then Iran does to. Iran isn't hurting anybody right now. If they threatened to use the nukes that is one thing... but if they are just sitting back and using them as a means of defense in case some idiots deciede to attack them then I see no threat.

Anyways, would your God want you to attack Iran? Whatever happened to thou shall not kill? Oh yeah, that's right. You only use the bible when it is convieniant for you. I forgot how conservatives worked for a second. I apologize.