Author Topic: 300...  (Read 11080 times)

Offline Daniel

• SpongeBob
  • Hi!
    • View Profile
« on: April 02, 2007, 02:53:39 pm »
...Sucks. Seriously. What is up with it. The graphics were laughable, and waaaay too many boobs.

And when that guy who looked like he had Herpes on his face started licking that young girl, I got turned off of Hetero'ism for about 30 minutes...

It was just a lame, bad movie.

Offline Shinya

• Gary
  • 널 앤드 보이드
    • View Profile
    • spambots hmu
Re: 300...
« Reply #1 on: April 02, 2007, 03:03:01 pm »
Wow. So then, everyone in my school that's ever given that movie a chance and LIKED it have horrible taste, huh? That does sound about right though...
[HIDEOUT]

Patback399

« Reply #2 on: April 02, 2007, 05:33:32 pm »
...Sucks. Seriously. What is up with it. The graphics were laughable, and waaaay too many boobs.

And when that guy who looked like he had Herpes on his face started licking that young girl, I got turned off of Hetero'ism for about 30 minutes...

It was just a lame, bad movie.

Dude...

I haven't seen the movie, but... the hoi polloi seem to contradict you.

Lil Loco

« Reply #3 on: April 02, 2007, 05:43:30 pm »
Pssh.  300 was awesome, you're crazy.

Offline Daniel

• SpongeBob
  • Hi!
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: April 02, 2007, 06:40:03 pm »
You guys are crazy. It sucked.

It is more over rated than Star Wars.

Really. It was homosexual. Especially those 2 black chicks that were making out.

And also, WTF. Persians were NOT black. And Xerxes didn't run around in a speedo.
« Last Edit: April 02, 2007, 06:44:45 pm by Daniel »

Offline VulturEMaN

• Global Moderator
  • SpongeBob
  • Dengaku Man xD
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: April 02, 2007, 07:02:46 pm »
it was excellent. take a nap daniel.

Lil Loco

« Reply #6 on: April 02, 2007, 07:19:34 pm »
The Persian Empire accumulated people from many countries, African included.    And while they didn't really get Xerxes right, it's still an awesome movie.  You can say it sucked but me and and tens of millions of other people say otherwise.  :P

Elizabeth Rose

« Reply #7 on: April 02, 2007, 08:55:31 pm »
I just thought it was overrated. I mean, the graphics were lacking and the storyline kinda dragged for me. It just didn't seem realistic at all. I am not a fan of taking a real history and making it a fantasy though, so maybe that was the problem. The worst part though was this family sitting in the cinema playing with their cell phones. I told the girl in front of to shut her phone before I got really pissed off, but the dad kept talking throughout.

I just couldn't get with this film though. My mom actually knows the chick who played the queen, so she told me to keep an eye on her. I now know my mom's friend has really tiny tits.

Lil Loco

« Reply #8 on: April 02, 2007, 09:11:31 pm »
Lacking graphics?  I didn't notice any lack of graphic quality.  And aside from Xerxes' appearance, the rhino, making Ephialtes deformed, and maybe making the Spartans being a lil bit buffer than they probly were at the battle of Thermopylae, they pretty much followed Herodotus's accounts of the battle.  And they made that movie with a meager budget too, so that's more kudos for them.  I mean if you didn't like the movie then oh well...I still love it hahah.

Offline Scilla

• SpongeBob
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: April 02, 2007, 10:37:28 pm »
haven't seen it.
i have no desire to see it
too many people have ruined it for me

THIS IS SPARTA!!!!!!!!!

Offline VulturEMaN

• Global Moderator
  • SpongeBob
  • Dengaku Man xD
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: April 03, 2007, 05:51:01 am »
THIS IS CAKETOWN!!!!!!!

spongey snail

« Reply #11 on: April 03, 2007, 02:24:09 pm »
is 300 more gory than gladiator?

Lil Loco

« Reply #12 on: April 03, 2007, 02:29:37 pm »
They're comparable.  I think Gladiator might have a lil bit more but only by a slim margin.

Patback399

« Reply #13 on: April 03, 2007, 03:57:53 pm »
Lacking graphics?  I didn't notice any lack of graphic quality.  And aside from Xerxes' appearance, the rhino, making Ephialtes deformed, and maybe making the Spartans being a lil bit buffer than they probly were at the battle of Thermopylae, they pretty much followed Herodotus's accounts of the battle.  And they made that movie with a meager budget too, so that's more kudos for them.  I mean if you didn't like the movie then oh well...I still love it hahah.

Have you read The Histories?

Elizabeth Rose

« Reply #14 on: April 04, 2007, 11:11:07 am »
It just didn't seem believable to me AT ALL. Count on me to be the oddball though. :P