Author Topic: virginia tech shooting  (Read 38178 times)

Patback399

Re: virginia tech shooting
« Reply #90 on: June 28, 2007, 03:27:23 pm »
notice no one is talking about the VAtech thing no more.  it's like everyone forgot about it.  why does no1 care no more i dont here about it on the news, no wher

There's nothing more to report.

GIR

« Reply #91 on: August 01, 2007, 01:22:14 pm »
Gun control, gun control, GUN CONTROL. I can't say it enough times... this is such a sad tragedy and my heart goes out to all effected. But we need to control guns better.
gun control is stupid
is it the governments fault for selling him a gun?
if you were fat would it be the governmentsf ault for not putting you on a diet?
all he used was a pistol if i'm correct if they had an on campus cop the death toll would have been - at least 20.
besides if there is more gun control he still would have done it - with a less efficient weapon! 

Offline Rocko

• SpongeBob
  • Initiative comes to thems that wait.
    • View Profile
« Reply #92 on: August 01, 2007, 08:17:03 pm »
Gun control, gun control, GUN CONTROL. I can't say it enough times... this is such a sad tragedy and my heart goes out to all effected. But we need to control guns better.
gun control is stupid
is it the governments fault for selling him a gun?
if you were fat would it be the governmentsf ault for not putting you on a diet?
all he used was a pistol if i'm correct if they had an on campus cop the death toll would have been - at least 20.
besides if there is more gun control he still would have done it - with a less efficient weapon! 
Or he would of bought a gun out of some guys van.

In order to make it through the world one needs some insanity.