Author Topic: Why hate season 4?  (Read 4876 times)

Nabbig2

Why hate season 4?
« on: April 23, 2007, 01:10:30 pm »
I have looked over these forums, to see that many people hate season 4. Can you fill me in on exacltly why? It is not my favorite season, but i sure as shell don't hate it!

Season 4, in my opinion, is the first of the "new Spongebob generation". The whole style of Spongebob changed a bit, and I like most of it, but the old Spongebob just is the best.

But I agree, on Season 4, there were a couple episodes that were not so great, like Ghost Host, and Karate Island (not THAT bad). I still haven't seen a few of Season 4's episodes, though. But I've seen most of them.

That's all!

Offline Shinya

• Gary
  • 널 앤드 보이드
    • View Profile
    • spambots hmu
Re: Why hate season 4?
« Reply #1 on: April 23, 2007, 01:11:52 pm »
uh.. why couldn't you have posted on the thread with the near-exact name?
[HIDEOUT]

Nabbig2

« Reply #2 on: April 23, 2007, 01:14:49 pm »
I DID go to that topic, however, there was no reply button, I swear. Was it locked??? Because I definitely would have posted it there.

Offline Shinya

• Gary
  • 널 앤드 보이드
    • View Profile
    • spambots hmu
« Reply #3 on: April 23, 2007, 01:45:57 pm »
there is, i just checked right now. >.< you're not off to a really good start, m8.
[HIDEOUT]

bub1028

« Reply #4 on: April 23, 2007, 02:26:31 pm »
There are already about 10 topics about this, and about 30 more that mention why season 4 is so bad in them.  Writing sucks, it's becoming more and more like average shows on Nickelodeon.  Voice change.  Hillenburg left.  Sound familiar?

Sb129

« Reply #5 on: April 23, 2007, 03:19:51 pm »
The writing sucking is the biggest problem.

Sponge-Bart

« Reply #6 on: April 27, 2007, 05:04:03 pm »
Hillenburg didn't leave, he just resigned from his position of creative director, that job not belongs to Derek Drymon and Paul Tibbit. Tibbit is the reason of all the changes, and I personally don't think S4 is THAT bad. Sure, there were a few stinkers, (I'm looking at you "Karate Island") but so did S3. Just move on to S5, people, and since SB has been renewed for a 6th season, maybe Tibbit will resign and a more trustworthy person can put some light back in the show, maybe Aaron Springer. He'd be the best.