Author Topic: check out my spongebob storyline!  (Read 10906 times)

uk nick sucks

check out my spongebob storyline!
« on: April 30, 2007, 01:55:56 pm »
hey im new here and am from uk and as can see the nick uk is crud theyve only ever shown the spongebob christmas episode once! that was 3 years ago and it took us almost 2 years after usa to get the new season with the new voice of spongebob i did see skill crane thou when i visited florida it was its premier of it (how lucky) anyways im now 18 booooo and i wrote up this script a year ago and i wanna knoiw what u guys think of it

Sponge bob squarpants
“The problem with krusty krab”
Angle on: camera starts outside the krusty krab for a few seconds and then goes inside Mr Krabs office where he is counting his money

Mr Krabs: 100,200,300,400….. Wait a minute what’s that smell *sniff* *sniff* … no it can’t be

Angle on: Mr Krabs rushes out of his office into the restaurant and looks outside

Mr Krabs: It is…. its it’s its it’s

Squid ward: What did you loose 2 cents again boo hoo

Mr krabs: Now worse it’s the PATTY ASSOSCIATION!!!!!!!!

Angle on: The patty association chief steps out of the association bus along with 2 other members

Mr Krabs: Quick Squid ward neaten up

Squid ward: Whhhhhhaaaattt I’m fine

Angle on: The camera does a mug shot of Squid ward looking scruffy and looking like a tramp with fly’s buzzing around him.
The Patty association starts to walk up to the door.

Mr Krabs: Quick sponge bob sort this out

Sponge bob: (A voice comes from the kitchen) Yes sir!!!

Angle on: Mr krabs turns away from the counter seeing the patty association getting closer to the door. Suddenly a pair of yellow arms comes through the serving window and grabs Squid ward and pulls him through the serving window and replaces him with a cardboard cut out of him. The patty association members open the restaurant doors.

Mr Krabs: Welcome to the Krabby patty.

Chief: Hello Mr….. (the chief whispers into one of the other members ears)” pssst wahts his name”

Member 2: Uhhh Mr Krabs sir

Chief: Hello Mr Krabs!!!!. Right we are the patty association and are here to assess the patties and the condition of the restaurant and your workers and we will decide if you can stay open or CLOSE YOU DOWN!!!(The Chiefs shadow suddenly grows larger as he says this). Right okay on the way in we did notice that your restaurant is made of wood and that cant be good for the wood since it is underwater it should rot.

Mr Krabs: Nahh this place is built is built as solid as a rock.

Angle on: The camera is outside Patrick’s house with his aerial falling off and his rock crumbling in places.

Chief: Well you better get that checked out. Now we need to speak to your cashier what is his name Mr Krabs.

Mr Krabs: Squid ward

Chief: Well hello there Mr Squid ward you’re looking very clean….and shiney…and very thin…. Say are you on a diet.

Sponge bob: (A voice echoes from the kitchen) yes!!

Chief: say how did you say that without moving your lips. Are you training to be a ventriloquist?

Sponge bob: (A few seconds delay happens before he answers) yes!!!

Chief: Now we need to go and speak to your cook what is his name Mr Krabs?

Mr Krabs: Umm sponge bob

Angle on: The patty association enter there kitchen with squid ward bound and gagged dangling precariously on a main beam of the restaurant  above the inspectors and Mr Krabs head.

Sponge bob: Hi im spongebob

Chief: Hello sponge bob I would like to try a Krabby patty please

Sponge bob: Coming right up(spongebob makes the patty).Here you go!

Chief: Uh thanks(the chief tastes the patty) This patty is very good keep up the good work Spongebob. Mr krabs you passed you are staying open but I must insist you check the wood is strong enough

Mr Krabs: Okay ill get right on it.

Angle on: The members go outside and start to shake hands with Mr Krabs.

Spongebob: (meanwhile inside the reatrurant spongebob tries to get squidward down) Hang on Squidward ill get you down. (Squidwards eyes fill with fear).(Suddenly there is a small creaking sound).”Huh whats that”says spongebob

Angle on: Mr Krabs is just finishing shaking hands but suddenly a loud thump is heard coming from inside the restaurant and then another loud thump Mr Krabs and the inspectors turn around.

Chief: Mr Krabs what on earth was that.

Mr Krabs: uhhhhhh free money for all woo hoo hey look 100 dollar bills.

Angle on: Suddenly the Krusty Krab starts to crumble on itself and a Krabby patty rolls out of the wreckage. Mr Krabs pupils also crumble on themselves aswell.

Plankton: (suddenly Plankton hops onto the wreckage and picks up a Krabby patty) Finally its mine wahahahahhah VICTORY MY NAME IS PLANKTON!!! (Plankton hops away of the wreckage)

Spongebob: (Suddenly spongebob bursts out of the wreckage) “Don’t worry Mr Krabs ill get the Krabby patty for you he wont steal the secret recipe (Spongebob chases after plankton)

Angle on: The inspectors stare in disbelief while Mr Krabs is on the brink of going crazy.

Squidward: (suddenly squidward forces his way out of the rubble still bound and gagged. The Chief takes his gag off)”Oh You have to help me theres a
Brainless yellow sponge keeping me hostage a krab who wont even pay me minimum wage.

Angle on: Mr krabs forces out a scared smile.

Mr Krabs: Its lies lies I tells ya.

Squidward: And to top it off theres a master minded crazy green plankton always trying to steal the Krabby patties.

Chief: Mr Krabs this is outrageous you are being shut down right now and you don’t even have a restaurant.

Angel on: The patty association leave in there bus.

Sponge bob: Phew I got it back Mr Krabs.

Mr Krabs: SPONGEBOBBBBB!!!!!

Spongebob: uh yes Mr Krabs

Mr Krabs: This is all your fault my restaurant is destroyed but I wont fire you because I have a solution.

Sponge bob: Uhh whats that.

Angle on: sponge bobs house with a queue outside and smoke billowing out the chimney.

Mr Krabs: See told you I had a solution ey spongebob.

Spongebob: Ill say now ill be able to eat, sleep, drink and watch tv at the Krusty Krab.

THE END
By Aaron Smith.

David

Re: check out my spongebob storyline!
« Reply #1 on: April 30, 2007, 02:18:06 pm »
"uk nick sucks"

What a clever name...

Offline Daniel

• SpongeBob
  • Hi!
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 30, 2007, 06:14:53 pm »
Your grasp of our language kills me.

Offline VulturEMaN

• Global Moderator
  • SpongeBob
  • Dengaku Man xD
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 30, 2007, 07:22:53 pm »

hey, atleast he spelled wreckage correctly....

David

« Reply #4 on: May 01, 2007, 04:58:31 am »
Wait a second, I missed this...

hey im new here and am from uk and as can see the nick uk is crud theyve only ever shown the spongebob christmas episode once! that was 3 years ago
I've seen it on Nick UK about 6 times last year.

2 years after usa to get the new season with the new voice of spongebob
I thought it was just several months...

I didn't know Americans owned the English language...

uk nick sucks

« Reply #5 on: May 01, 2007, 10:43:48 am »
all i can say is cheers for the nice atmosphere here i didnt know americans had a rod wayyy up there arse.

Offline Thomas

• Honorable
  • SpongeBob
  • The cheese is always twice the fence-post!
    • View Profile
    • Zuperbuu Works
« Reply #6 on: May 01, 2007, 10:46:49 am »
I'm from the UK myself, only I have highly expanded grammatical skills.
Just check your spelling and it will be OK.
Cloud Killed Aerith! Sephiroth knocked her out and then Cloud drowned her!!!
http://www.zuperbuu.com

I am Transgender. My old name was Sarah, it is now Tom. Sorry about the confusion.

uk nick sucks

« Reply #7 on: May 01, 2007, 12:43:25 pm »
okay i see ur point it is spelled a bit wrong and at one place it says welcome to krabby patty but no one has yet said anything about the story.

im now in the process of writing another storyline, basic storyline here is a supermarket gets built next door to spongebob and i was trying to think of a sea parody of wall*mart and it causes no end of problems for spongebob and patrick but for squidward its great as hes able to buy his rare food items like canned bread.

spongebob and patrick then try and find ways of closing down the supermarket.

dont scrutinize my punctation please and yes scrutinize is probaly spelt wrong lol. 

i just found this on youtube lol
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iVPdOH_0vLE
its spongebob but conatins strong language.
« Last Edit: May 01, 2007, 01:23:41 pm by uk nick sucks »

Offline Thomas

• Honorable
  • SpongeBob
  • The cheese is always twice the fence-post!
    • View Profile
    • Zuperbuu Works
« Reply #8 on: May 01, 2007, 01:44:51 pm »
It wasn't a bad story, it just needs a good scimming through on Microsoft Word.
Just use the 'spell check' option and it fixes things in a jiffy. ;)
Cloud Killed Aerith! Sephiroth knocked her out and then Cloud drowned her!!!
http://www.zuperbuu.com

I am Transgender. My old name was Sarah, it is now Tom. Sorry about the confusion.

bub1028

« Reply #9 on: May 02, 2007, 03:44:27 pm »
That story was great.  Just like the Nasty Patty, only not with all the death and darkness.  Who cares if you have a few spelling errors; the point of the story still gets across, and I could read it just fine.  The episode was great.
"uk nick sucks"

What a clever name...
Thanks for your contribution in reviewing the story.

uk nick sucks

« Reply #10 on: May 03, 2007, 11:15:50 am »
hey check out how far ive gotten so far with my new episode i think its coming along nicely and yes there are many punctuation and spelling errors as its only a rough draft.

See*Mart

Spongebob: (Snoring for about 5 seconds), (Drilling and hammering can all of a sudden be heard coming from the outside), (gary’s eyes clanking together at each sound interval), (spongebob wakes up).

Spongebob: uhh what the, Gary whats going on?

Gary: Meeeoww.

Spongebob: oh don’t be silly Gary it wont be a supermarket being built next door to us without planning permission that will cause us weeks of sleepless nights.(Spongebob jumps to the window to see a building being constructed with many machines and workers).
I guess your right Gary it is a supermarket being built next door to us without planning permission that will cause us weeks of sleepless nights.

Gary: meow!

Spongebob: Oooohh I cant do anything about it right now ive got to get to work.(Krusty Krab flips open sign and
Spongebob walks in, Night falls very quick and spongebob walks out as closed sign is flipped)
Night Mr K.

Mr Krabs: Goodnight spongebob.

Spongebob: (spongebob walks home while talking to himself) Hmmm I wonder if the supermarkets still being built?.
(he approaches the store to see it fully constructed and very bright as hes trying to shield his eyes)(spongebob reads the sign) “See Mart for all your deep shopping needs” (he then catches sight of squidward walking out and gary dragging a bag of snail food across the ground). “Gary!! How could you”

Gary: Mow

Spongebob: I don’t care if they have superrifick deals on snail food if that place stays there any longer we will have to go and stay at squidwards house.

Squidward: Oh yeah sure you can stay at mine for as long as you like(sarcastic manner)

Spongenon: Gee Thanks squidward

Squidward: When pigs learn to swim hahhahahahahahah goodnight you yellow idiot. (squidward walks away)

Spongebob: (spongebob speaks to himself) Whats a pig???.(Spongebob and Gary head inside)

Angle on: time has moved on about 1 hour and spongebob is sitting in is chair watching tv with gary eating his food. Then suddenly the power goes out.

Spongebob: Huhhh (You can see Garys and Spongebob eyes in the dark) Gary didn’t you say you paid the electric bill.

Gary: Meeeooww.

Sponegbob: “Then it can only mean one thing” (the camera moves in on spongebobs eyes as they show anger) “see mart!!!!” (he says this in a revengeful voice). (he then gets up and opens the curtain and the light from the supermarket fills the whole room with light and he spots an employee finishing plugging in a power cord into his power supply and he then opens his window and shouts) “hey light stealer unplug it now”

Worker: NO! he then runs of into the supermarket.

Sponge-Bart

« Reply #11 on: May 03, 2007, 05:20:23 pm »
Hey, its better than Season 4. Good job!

uk nick sucks

« Reply #12 on: May 04, 2007, 10:52:31 am »
cheers ppl yeah i think my episodes are more better than season 4 anyways uk nick dont suck afteral lol just saw advert for brand new spongebob for bank holiday monday. Also i saw that karate island episode and what a pile of tosh it was a blatent rip of KILL BILL and DEAD OR ALIVE film and many others lol

Tori_Loves_patrick

« Reply #13 on: May 27, 2007, 05:39:43 pm »
yes it was and the story line was good to :P

"uk nick sucks"

What a clever name...

pakman

« Reply #14 on: June 04, 2007, 04:24:52 pm »
wow i wish i could cum up with sumthin like that
great work