Author Topic: HOLLYWOOD  (Read 18454 times)

Offline Shinya

• Gary
  • 널 앤드 보이드
    • View Profile
    • spambots hmu
Re: HOLLYWOOD
« Reply #15 on: June 05, 2007, 07:53:46 pm »
If you don't like the truth that is too bad. MySpace should be destroyed along with Fall Out Boy, Panic at the Disco, Friends, and Pirates of the Caribbean.
Wow, that's pretty audacious of you.
I really hate MySpace and the people on it, they should all be sent to labour camps and re-educated.
So you're trying to imply I'm stupid in some way? That I conform to the stereotypical "majority" of the MySpace demographic? Try learning some more about the people that actually make up the site's population. You'll find a lot of them aren't exactly what you think of as "typical" users.
[HIDEOUT]

J.R.

« Reply #16 on: June 05, 2007, 10:20:33 pm »
Yur talking to a banned person.  :P

Offline Shinya

• Gary
  • 널 앤드 보이드
    • View Profile
    • spambots hmu
« Reply #17 on: June 06, 2007, 12:01:26 am »
Meh. I wanted to let the rant out, even if he's banned.
[HIDEOUT]

David

« Reply #18 on: June 06, 2007, 01:10:00 am »
He actually got banned? o.o

Fine ban me if you want, I don't care, I speak the truth, and the truth will never change.
xD
Opinions like what you said are never the "truth".
It's opinions.

Offline Squiddy

• SpongeBob
    • View Profile
    • Cybernations
« Reply #19 on: June 06, 2007, 06:35:01 pm »
No, there are opinions like what is your favourite colour, and then there is truth.

The truth is, MySpace people are retarded.

Goofy_Goober_Girl

« Reply #20 on: June 06, 2007, 07:26:36 pm »
No, there are opinions like what is your favourite colour, and then there is truth.

I will have you know I am in gifted and earned an award from UGA in the fourth grade. Still think I'm retarded? and I don't mean gifted as in special education, I mean gifted as in the normal classes are boring for me because I know the things they're teaching me. Could you learn advnced algebra by simply skimming over the advanced math section in the back of Webster's at age six? because I did. My cousin and I both did. Could you speak Spanish at the age of six? (I was a completely english oritented girl until I was almost five.)So you have nothing to say about me. some people on myspace are smarter than you think. And another thing I want you to know is that I would have been going on to the eighth grade right now had I not refused skipping a grade and going to third instead of staying in second. So there. Was that enough proof?

Patback399

« Reply #21 on: June 06, 2007, 07:57:20 pm »

You're extremely ignorant.

And sent to concentration camps? Really? Didn't we learn something about that in 1945?

J.R.

« Reply #22 on: June 06, 2007, 08:20:22 pm »

Referring to a group of people that number in the hundred millions and "retarded" just goes to show how ignorant you are.  Several of those people also happen to be family members and friends of mine, so do yourself a favor and think before you speak.  Otherwise kindly stfu.

Offline Scilla

• SpongeBob
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: June 06, 2007, 09:32:23 pm »
I agree with him. He means the MySpace "famous" people, I'm sure. And I don't think he meant every one of you specifically.

Elizabeth Rose

« Reply #24 on: June 07, 2007, 06:54:12 am »
I agree with him. He means the MySpace "famous" people, I'm sure. And I don't think he meant every one of you specifically.
No, he means everyone, I promise you.  He has been making rude and thoughtless comments on here for years.

Goofy_Goober_Girl

« Reply #25 on: June 07, 2007, 10:02:24 am »
No, he means everyone, I promise you.  He has been making rude and thoughtless comments on here for years.
thoughtless is a good way of putting it. rude is better. I'm gonna go with you on that, even though I haven't been on for a while and I'm sorta new.

Offline Squiddy

• SpongeBob
    • View Profile
    • Cybernations
« Reply #26 on: June 07, 2007, 01:54:50 pm »

I will have you know I am in gifted and earned an award from UGA in the fourth grade. Still think I'm retarded? and I don't mean gifted as in special education, I mean gifted as in the normal classes are boring for me because I know the things they're teaching me. Could you learn advnced algebra by simply skimming over the advanced math section in the back of Webster's at age six? because I did. My cousin and I both did. Could you speak Spanish at the age of six? (I was a completely english oritented girl until I was almost five.)So you have nothing to say about me. some people on myspace are smarter than you think. And another thing I want you to know is that I would have been going on to the eighth grade right now had I not refused skipping a grade and going to third instead of staying in second. So there. Was that enough proof?

That doesn't proove anything, you obviously don't understand what I am saying.

Offline ssj4gogita4

• Honorable
  • SpongeBob
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: June 07, 2007, 04:01:50 pm »

You obviously need a ban and don't know when to stfu.

« Last Edit: June 07, 2007, 04:06:33 pm by ssj4gogita4 »

Goofy_Goober_Girl

« Reply #28 on: June 07, 2007, 06:44:48 pm »

OH MY GOD. After trying to be a smartass, you just totally seemed retarded by spelling prove wrong.