Author Topic: PS3 or Xbox 360  (Read 14600 times)

Offline Compwhiz128

• SpongeBob
  • This Wal-Mart Operating System....
    • View Profile
Re: PS3 or Xbox 360
« Reply #15 on: June 03, 2007, 07:08:35 pm »
As far as these two are concerned Xbox 360 hands down.

PS3 is an overpriced piece of hardware as far as I'm concerned.  The wii and 360 as expensive they might be, are cheapest dirt to this monstrosity that has virtually no games for it.
There is no such thing as peace and there never will be. Peace is a delusion believed by the weak. Gandhi said : "An eye of an eye would leave the whole world blind". So be it because only a blind world can experience the peace that it deserves. But there in lay the sick irony. Who will be able to see this peace? The human species is at war. The enemy walks among us nearly invisible. Only those with true discernment can see them. But only one with discernment and vision can show them to others

Offline IceFox

• SpongeBob
  • Jacked up on Red Bull
    • View Profile
    • http://Nothing.
« Reply #16 on: June 04, 2007, 10:05:50 am »
360 for the awsome online.
Yeah the awsome online that costs 5 bucks a month right?While ps3 is wireless and free.
50 something bucks a year which is cheap. Plus, Sony isn't utilizing online play too well and not many players actually use it. Plus, Sony is allowing developers to charge to play online (servers ain't free) and most developers are expected to do it - many above the cost of the Xbox Live Premium service.

Offline Squiddy

• SpongeBob
    • View Profile
    • Cybernations
« Reply #17 on: June 06, 2007, 06:42:39 pm »
WOW!

A WHOLE $5 a month! Seriously, if you think the online sucks because you have to pay then your an idiot. Sony will never be able to compeat with Xbox Live.

spongey snail

« Reply #18 on: June 07, 2007, 07:29:40 am »
WOW!

A WHOLE $5 a month! Seriously, if you think the online sucks because you have to pay then your an idiot. Sony will never be able to compeat with Xbox Live.
Ok, Whatever.I guess you havent figured out that it all adds up.Besides why would u pay for something when u have the option not to?

Offline IZ

• Administrator
  • SpongeBob
    • View Profile
    • http://www.spongebobcrazy.com
« Reply #19 on: June 07, 2007, 09:06:24 am »
WOW!

Ok, Whatever.I guess you havent figured out that it all adds up.Besides why would u pay for something when u have the option not to?
because it's better.

Offline IceFox

• SpongeBob
  • Jacked up on Red Bull
    • View Profile
    • http://Nothing.
« Reply #20 on: June 07, 2007, 09:08:58 am »
WOW!

Yeah...wow...60 bucks a year...

I can either use Xbox Live for a decade OR use a decade's worth of Live subscription just to PURCHASE a PS3. And then I would need more money for games (blu-ray = expensive), microtransactions (ftw?????) and more. And then, of course, it would also result in my death because I used a modern Sony product...

I think I made my point...

Not to mention that the Xbox 360's online play is considered best by about anyone on the face of the planet (minus fanboys and zombies)
« Last Edit: June 07, 2007, 09:10:31 am by IceFox »

Goofy_Goober_Girl

« Reply #21 on: June 07, 2007, 10:36:10 am »
niether. I'd stick with my young, faithful ps2. (at least till I beat Guitar Hero and reached the new level on Burnout Revenge.)

Offline Squiddy

• SpongeBob
    • View Profile
    • Cybernations
« Reply #22 on: June 07, 2007, 02:15:26 pm »
WOW!

Why would you buy PS3 in the first place?

spongey snail

« Reply #23 on: June 07, 2007, 03:23:42 pm »
because some people may say that a ps3 would be a better choice.I want one for games,features,free online,blu ray movies,and remote play with psp.
« Last Edit: June 07, 2007, 03:47:28 pm by Joey Ramone »

Offline Squiddy

• SpongeBob
    • View Profile
    • Cybernations
« Reply #24 on: June 07, 2007, 03:58:51 pm »
Wow with a PS3 you get....

Free Online (which is nothing compared to 360's, that is a fact)

Blu-Ray (The next Beta)

All for only $700...WOW! What a deal!

spongey snail

« Reply #25 on: June 07, 2007, 09:10:58 pm »

Blu-Ray (The next Beta)

well first off  its $600,and u only listed 2 of the five things I said,but yeah it may be a little overpriced but I think for all the features its well worth it.

Offline IZ

• Administrator
  • SpongeBob
    • View Profile
    • http://www.spongebobcrazy.com
« Reply #26 on: June 08, 2007, 09:08:46 am »

Blu-Ray (The next Beta)

well first off  its $600,and u only listed 2 of the five things I said,but yeah it may be a little overpriced but I think for all the features its well worth it.
There's no good games for it that won't come out for 360 though.

spongey snail

« Reply #27 on: June 08, 2007, 10:22:24 am »

Blu-Ray (The next Beta)

There's no good games for it that won't come out for 360 though.
well games I'm likeing right now are Resistance:fall of man, Motor storm, War hawk, and Spider man 3.
besides I saw the list of games for ps3 coming out in the next few months and they look really good.

Pipo Monkey 36

« Reply #28 on: June 21, 2007, 01:51:35 pm »
PS3

I'm a Sony player.

Rabble

« Reply #29 on: June 22, 2007, 08:22:22 pm »
360. PS3 is too expensive, plus Sony dosen't get alot of SW games.

What part of the first sentance in the topic didn't you get?
Go kill yourself. ~Desu

Also. why the dolphin noise even fight about it? All the systems will be good. but none are right now. All the decent games wont be out until december, so gtfo furries