Author Topic: Letters  (Read 8225 times)

Offline cmonkey

• Administrator
  • SpongeBob
    • View Profile
    • United SpongeBob
Letters
« on: November 02, 2003, 06:28:17 pm »
It's the first update of the month, so you know what that means... Letters!  The letters this month are funny in a rediculous way, so check them out over in Misc | Letters.  Also,  I forgot to upload the pictures for the Mr. Lawrence bio last time, but they're up now.  Sorry about that.  :rolleyes:

The webserver's connection got upgraded to a full T1, so the site should be a little speedier now too. :original:  
« Last Edit: November 02, 2003, 06:29:55 pm by cmonkey »
Check out my website, www.spongezone.net... oh, nevermind

13 Ghz folding for Team SpongeZone

Patrick

Letters
« Reply #1 on: November 02, 2003, 06:58:52 pm »
Woah. That's funny! Well, don't tell them your not sponegbob, actually send them a letter. It would be fun! Did they actually give yo utheir adress and everything?

Offline cmonkey

• Administrator
  • SpongeBob
    • View Profile
    • United SpongeBob
Letters
« Reply #2 on: November 02, 2003, 07:03:47 pm »
I was thinking about doing that, but I decided it wouldn't really be a good idea.  Yea, they did give me thier full addresses.  I've gotten a lot of other emails from people who thought I was SpongeBob or Stephan Hillenburg; it's sort of amusing.
Check out my website, www.spongezone.net... oh, nevermind

13 Ghz folding for Team SpongeZone

Patrick

Letters
« Reply #3 on: November 02, 2003, 07:05:38 pm »
I guess the funniest part is nobody has read the
I don't own SpongeBob. I am not SpongeBob. I did not make SpongeBob. I am just a fan with a website. If you want to say "I love your show", then email somebody at www.nick.com. You won't believe how many people email me thinking that I'm SpongeBob, or that I made the show. So, theres the truth, enjoy it.
 :blink: Spognezone has gotten really popular!  

Offline Compwhiz128

• SpongeBob
  • This Wal-Mart Operating System....
    • View Profile
Letters
« Reply #4 on: November 02, 2003, 07:54:10 pm »
is it fourm email or email email

when i first came here 2 check out if my brothers friend really made that superpants game i already knew cmonkey was not u no

i had a dream last night that i saw cmonkey he was a seamonkey LOL :biggrin:  
There is no such thing as peace and there never will be. Peace is a delusion believed by the weak. Gandhi said : "An eye of an eye would leave the whole world blind". So be it because only a blind world can experience the peace that it deserves. But there in lay the sick irony. Who will be able to see this peace? The human species is at war. The enemy walks among us nearly invisible. Only those with true discernment can see them. But only one with discernment and vision can show them to others

Offline IZ

• Administrator
  • SpongeBob
    • View Profile
    • http://www.spongebobcrazy.com
Letters
« Reply #5 on: November 03, 2003, 04:30:57 am »
Yeah, I was laughing about that. Don't they know that spongebob is a fictionial character?

garyfan

Letters
« Reply #6 on: November 03, 2003, 04:53:12 am »
those letters r hilarious

foulpattie

Letters
« Reply #7 on: November 03, 2003, 03:06:37 pm »
very weird. People actually think Spongebob is real and you are Spongebob.  

Starr2k3

Letters
« Reply #8 on: November 03, 2003, 03:25:28 pm »
Man those are really funny. It is kinda obvious Spongebob is fictonial. He lives under water.

lemonsrock103

Letters
« Reply #9 on: November 03, 2003, 04:03:09 pm »
Man those are really funny. It is kinda obvious Spongebob is fictonial. He lives under water.
Plus there's the fact that he's a... cartoon.

spongebobDF329

Letters
« Reply #10 on: November 03, 2003, 06:11:39 pm »
Haha, those letters were really funny. You should show more of the letters that people send you thinking that you are spongebob.  :biggrin:  

Offline Compwhiz128

• SpongeBob
    • View Profile
Letters
« Reply #11 on: November 03, 2003, 06:40:09 pm »
SLAM SLAM SLAM SLAM SLAM SLAM
HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA that waz soe funni i cant belive ppl thought u were spongebob at first i did think u were spongebob but then i noticed u were a fan with a website
Legal Crap:
SpongeBob SquarePants and all related titles, characters and logos are trademarks of Viacom International Inc. SpongeBob SquarePants was created by Stephen Hillenburg.

What that means in English:
I don't own SpongeBob. I am not SpongeBob. I did not make SpongeBob. I am just a fan with a website. If you want to say "I love your show", then email somebody at www.nick.com. You won't believe how many people email me thinking that I'm SpongeBob, or that I made the show. So, theres the truth, enjoy it.
There is no such thing as peace and there never will be. Peace is a delusion believed by the weak. Gandhi said : "An eye of an eye would leave the whole world blind". So be it because only a blind world can experience the peace that it deserves. But there in lay the sick irony. Who will be able to see this peace? The human species is at war. The enemy walks among us nearly invisible. Only those with true discernment can see them. But only one with discernment and vision can show them to others

Starr2k3

Letters
« Reply #12 on: November 03, 2003, 06:41:05 pm »
It is also stupid that they gave u they're number, adress and zip codes. That would be really really stupid. It is a good thing that Cmonkey is a good enough guy not to say them.

Offline Compwhiz128

• SpongeBob
    • View Profile
Letters
« Reply #13 on: November 03, 2003, 06:57:38 pm »
my name really is not bobby fishkin its ***** ******** seiriosly i gave it away @ the chat once

Doom 2 Marine

Letters
« Reply #14 on: November 03, 2003, 07:16:29 pm »
ok i recovered my password 4 this account so im back as doom 2 marine