Author Topic: Support The Spongebob Voice Actors! Save Their Other Show!  (Read 2132 times)

Netbug009

Support The Spongebob Voice Actors! Save Their Other Show!
« on: June 23, 2007, 11:58:13 pm »
Forgive me if this is in the wrong place. I'm new here. ^^;

Hey folks. I'm here because I need to ask for some help. A little bit of your time would be VERY appreciated, and it would help stuff you guys care about too. ^^

As I'm sure the majority of you are award, Mr. Krabs and Spongebob are played by 2 voice actors named Clancy Brown and Tom Kenny. They're amazing voice actors, and they also played a role on one of my favorite cartoons, Super Robot Monkey Team Hyperforce Go! They play the characters Otto and Gibson, who are main characters in the series.

That is, until it got canceled.

On a cliffhanger.

SRMTHG had pretty good ratings, and it was a good show. The only reason Disney canceled it is because the already had enough episodes t rerun and therefor didn't need anymore. They didn't care about the fans at all!.

Now, I understand the majority of you could care less about SRMTHG. That's fine, but the lead voice actors of your show cared about this show greatly. If you would, please show some support for them and help us get an ending for the series! Also, if you are a fan of any Disney show, Disney may pull this stunt on you. By supporting this we also let them know we won't tolerate this crud! The fans deserve better!

Thank you for your time.

SpongeBret Hartpants

Re: Support The Spongebob Voice Actors! Save Their Other Show!
« Reply #1 on: June 24, 2007, 01:17:08 pm »
Tom and Clancy aslo did "The Batman" Tom played Pengin and Clancy played Mr.Frezee and,Bill Fagerbakke a.k.a Patrick's Voice Actor do a old show called "Coach" ,Mrs.Puff's Voice Actess playing Nanny some 80's Televison Show now Mr.Kenny is now do voice of Starscream in a New TransFormers show!
« Last Edit: June 25, 2007, 11:39:00 am by SpongeBret Hartpants »