Author Topic: 11 Episodes Premiere in July  (Read 8023 times)

Offline ssj4gogita4

• Honorable
  • SpongeBob
    • View Profile
11 Episodes Premiere in July
« on: June 25, 2007, 05:02:20 pm »
SpongeBob Squarepants Premiere Week
Starts July 23rd
One NEW episode everyday at 5pm
Re-airs at 8:30pm
All episodes re-air in a marathon on Friday July 27th from 5-8pm

July 23
84A –SPY BUDDIES (fka SPYBOB)
Determined to uncover Plankton’s next devious plot, Mr. Krabs sends SpongeBob and Patrick to spy on him.

84B – BOAT SMARTS (4 MINUTE)
Watch an instructional video on the best (and worst) boating techniques as demonstrated by Squidward and SpongeBob.

84C – GOOD OLD WHATSHISNAME (7 MINUTE)
Mr. Krabs holds a contest for his employees: The first one to learn the names of every Krusty Krab customer wins a tropical vacation.

July 24
89A – THE KRUSTY SPONGE
SpongeBob becomes the latest local obsession after a notable food critic gives him high ratings. Now Mr. Krabs is looking to cash in on the fad by making everything in the Krusty Krab Sponge-themed.

79B – SQUID WOOD (FKA MINI SQUID)
Rejected yet again by Squidward, SpongeBob decides that if he can’t hang with the real Squid, he’ll make his own. So SpongeBob builds a ventriloquist dummy modeled after his favorite neighbor. At first Squidward is pleased that SpongeBob is distracted by this mini Squidward . But eventually everyone in town wants to spend time with the dummy preferring it over the real Squidward.

July 25
85A – NEW DIGS
After arriving one minute late for work, SpongeBob decides to move into the Krusty Krab so that he will never be late to work again.

85B – KRABS A LA MODE (fka Krabby Puck)
When Plankton secretly turns down the thermostat at the Krusty Krab the entire restaurant freezes over. But with a couple of frozen Krabby Patties tied to his shoes for skates, SpongeBob turns the frozen floor into an ice skating rink – and Mr. Krabs charges money for it

July 26
87A – TO LOVE A PATTY
SpongeBob has trouble saying Goodbye to the most perfect Krabby Patty he has ever cooked up

87B - BREATH OF FRESH SQUIDWARD
After electrocuting himself on his own security fence, Squidward’s personality gets completely scrambled. Now he is the most jovial Squid to ever live in Bikini Bottom – and he’s starting to get on SpongeBob’s nerves.

July 27
86A – ROLLER COWARDS (fka COASTER COWARDS)
The scariest roller coaster ever has just opened at Bikini Bottom’s amusement park. At first SpongeBob and Patrick are determined to ride this monster coaster. But the more they think about how scary it is the more they chicken out

86B – BUCKET SWEET BUCKET ( fka THE KRABBY BUCKET)
Plankton tricks SpongeBob, Patrick and Squidward into fixing up the Chum Bucket

http://www.cabletvtalk.com/showthread.php?t=4437
« Last Edit: June 25, 2007, 05:04:48 pm by ssj4gogita4 »

Band8PGeek

Re: 11 Episodes Premiere in July
« Reply #1 on: June 26, 2007, 02:40:14 am »
*wishes she were in America at that point* :(

BiggerSquarierSpongier

« Reply #2 on: June 27, 2007, 07:54:41 pm »
Those sound pretty good... But don't they still have to air Best Frenemies from Season 4?

Offline ssj4gogita4

• Honorable
  • SpongeBob
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 27, 2007, 08:26:22 pm »
Those sound pretty good... But don't they still have to air Best Frenemies from Season 4?
They aired that March 31

MiraclrPlz

« Reply #4 on: June 28, 2007, 01:19:34 pm »
i would have to be in my grandmas house in nj for the rest of the summer and not have my DVR

Offline Rocko

• SpongeBob
  • Initiative comes to thems that wait.
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: June 28, 2007, 06:42:09 pm »
i would have to be in my grandmas house in nj for the rest of the summer and not have my DVR
Just tape the show then.

In order to make it through the world one needs some insanity.

MiraclrPlz

« Reply #6 on: July 27, 2007, 11:05:10 pm »
and they're done...