Author Topic: Ugly  (Read 5183 times)

Offline Scilla

• SpongeBob
    • View Profile
Ugly
« on: July 25, 2007, 12:25:39 am »
What makes a person ugly to you? Is it all about personality, is it looks? Sense of humor, mannerisms? For me, a person is definitely ugly if they chew loudly. Ew.

Offline Thomas

• Honorable
  • SpongeBob
  • The cheese is always twice the fence-post!
    • View Profile
    • Zuperbuu Works
Re: Ugly
« Reply #1 on: July 25, 2007, 05:21:29 am »
I find people ugly who think they're better than everyone else, can't stop talking about themselves and keep telling me what to do.
Cloud Killed Aerith! Sephiroth knocked her out and then Cloud drowned her!!!
http://www.zuperbuu.com

I am Transgender. My old name was Sarah, it is now Tom. Sorry about the confusion.

David

« Reply #2 on: July 25, 2007, 12:35:55 pm »
I find people ugly who think they're better than everyone else, can't stop talking about themselves and keep telling me what to do.
Iz agreeeeez.

MiraclrPlz

« Reply #3 on: July 30, 2007, 10:45:15 pm »
DONT YOU PEOPLE KID YOURSELF.  BEAUTY IS BASED ON SYMMETRY(HOW MUCH ONE SIDE OF YOUR FACE LOOKS LIKE THE OTHER SIDE)  SO SOMEONE IS UGLY IF THEIR FACE MAINLY AINT SYMMETRIC!!!!  OR IF YOU LOOK AT SOMEONES FACE AND THEY MAKE YOU WANNA THROW UP, THEN THEY ARE UGLY FO SHO.  IM FAT, BUT I AINT UGLY.

Offline spongemonkey13

• SpongeBob
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: July 30, 2007, 11:36:46 pm »
DONT YOU PEOPLE KID YOURSELF.  BEAUTY IS BASED ON SYMMETRY(HOW MUCH ONE SIDE OF YOUR FACE LOOKS LIKE THE OTHER SIDE)  SO SOMEONE IS UGLY IF THEIR FACE MAINLY AINT SYMMETRIC!!!!  OR IF YOU LOOK AT SOMEONES FACE AND THEY MAKE YOU WANNA THROW UP, THEN THEY ARE UGLY FO SHO.  IM FAT, BUT I AINT UGLY.

I actually find typing in all caps pretty unattractive.

Offline Thomas

• Honorable
  • SpongeBob
  • The cheese is always twice the fence-post!
    • View Profile
    • Zuperbuu Works
« Reply #5 on: August 01, 2007, 10:58:37 am »

I actually find typing in all caps pretty unattractive.

And very immature.
Cloud Killed Aerith! Sephiroth knocked her out and then Cloud drowned her!!!
http://www.zuperbuu.com

I am Transgender. My old name was Sarah, it is now Tom. Sorry about the confusion.

Chrono

« Reply #6 on: August 01, 2007, 03:26:43 pm »
I find homophobia VERY unattractive. Or just being a total a-hole.
Also too many piercings.
And if they're awkward. Like, incredibly awkward. It just creeps me out...

MiraclrPlz

« Reply #7 on: August 01, 2007, 05:00:35 pm »
Nobody I know is homophopbic.  People that don't like gays don't dislike them cause they're afraid of them.  They hate them cause they are filthy. 

Offline Daniel

• SpongeBob
  • Hi!
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: August 01, 2007, 05:07:20 pm »
Nobody I know is homophopbic.  People that don't like gays don't dislike them cause they're afraid of them.  They hate them cause they are filthy. 

You sick dolphin noise.

Anyhow, I find people ugly partly based on looks. I go on looks first. but then, their personality is also important. I mainly base it on personality.

MiraclrPlz

« Reply #9 on: August 01, 2007, 05:31:26 pm »
Filthy, sick perverts that's all they are.  Sick filth can not try to seek it's way into the minds of Americans as an ''alternative lifestly" or something "sacred"

Offline IceFox

• SpongeBob
  • Jacked up on Red Bull
    • View Profile
    • http://Nothing.
« Reply #10 on: August 01, 2007, 05:43:04 pm »
Filthy, sick perverts that's all they are.  Sick filth can not try to seek it's way into the minds of Americans as an ''alternative lifestly" or something "sacred"
Coming from the person who has a sea creature that wears no pants as his avatar. Bestiality!

Offline Compwhiz128

• SpongeBob
  • This Wal-Mart Operating System....
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: August 01, 2007, 07:51:26 pm »
I honestly think that no one is ugly.  Something such as facial acne or thick glasses or body fat are covering the beauty in them.
There is no such thing as peace and there never will be. Peace is a delusion believed by the weak. Gandhi said : "An eye of an eye would leave the whole world blind". So be it because only a blind world can experience the peace that it deserves. But there in lay the sick irony. Who will be able to see this peace? The human species is at war. The enemy walks among us nearly invisible. Only those with true discernment can see them. But only one with discernment and vision can show them to others

Chrono

« Reply #12 on: August 07, 2007, 11:55:49 am »
Excuse me?
We're filthy? And why is that? Because of an attraction to the same-sex?
You think just because it's in the bible, it makes it a sin, right? Well you know what else is a sin? Eating shrimp. Looks like almost everyone is going to hell.