Author Topic: More Episodes This Week!  (Read 8862 times)

Offline ssj4gogita4

• Honorable
  • SpongeBob
    • View Profile
More Episodes This Week!
« on: July 30, 2007, 05:45:14 pm »
Awesome news!! According to Nick.com, more new episodes this week.

Monday - The Original Fry Cook / Night Light
Tuesday - Money Talks / Spongebob vs The Patty Gadget / Slimy Dancing
Wednesday - A Flea in Her Dome / The Krusty Plate
Thursday - Picture Day / Pat No Pay / Blackjack
Friday - Blackened Sponge / Mermaidman vs Sponge

All airing at 5/4c!!

BiggerSquarierSpongier

Re: More Episodes This Week!
« Reply #1 on: July 30, 2007, 07:01:31 pm »
Aw man.. I'm not gonna get to see half of those seeing as how I'll be busy this week... That's the one thing I hate about new episodes being shown every day.

MiraclrPlz

« Reply #2 on: July 30, 2007, 10:30:13 pm »
OH FOR GOD'S SAKES!  WHY DO ALL THESE BRAND NEW EPISODES GOTTA AIR OVER HERE!!!!!!!!  I DONT HAVE MY DVR, I DONT GOT ANY BLANK TAPES!  BUT I GOT MY GRANDMAS OLD CRAPPY 1980S VCR!!!!!!!!  CANT THEY FRIGGEN WAIT?!!!!!

MiraclrPlz

« Reply #3 on: July 30, 2007, 10:38:05 pm »
YOURE LYING!  I SEARCHED NICK DOT COM FROM TOP TO BOTTOM AND I CANT FIND WHAT YOURE TALKING ABOUT!  SHOW ME THE LINK!!!!

IF ONLY I HAD A BLANK TAPE!!!! 

MiraclrPlz

« Reply #4 on: July 30, 2007, 10:42:01 pm »
Well i already seen the one that aired today on DVD, so i aint missed nothing...yet.

Offline Rocko

• SpongeBob
  • Initiative comes to thems that wait.
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: July 31, 2007, 06:53:54 pm »
OH FOR GOD'S SAKES!  WHY DO ALL THESE BRAND NEW EPISODES GOTTA AIR OVER HERE!!!!!!!!  I DONT HAVE MY DVR, I DONT GOT ANY BLANK TAPES!  BUT I GOT MY GRANDMAS OLD CRAPPY 1980S VCR!!!!!!!!  CANT THEY FRIGGEN WAIT?!!!!!
Buy a blank type, problem solved.

In order to make it through the world one needs some insanity.

MiraclrPlz

« Reply #6 on: August 01, 2007, 04:58:50 pm »
I put an old tape in I had to tape over a few things.  I saw the one with Patrick's donut and SB settin the KK on fire...i got yet to see the other one yet

Sb129

« Reply #7 on: August 04, 2007, 06:03:57 pm »
What's up with all of the 3-part episodes?

MiraclrPlz

« Reply #8 on: August 05, 2007, 08:40:43 pm »
There are no 3-part episodes.  You mean 3 shows in one episode.  Where the first show is short and the second show in the first 11 minutes is longer and fills up the remainder of the time.   or the first show is short and the second show is longer.   now they could make an episode with four shows if they did this on both 11 min. segments.  Reef Blower was the last show like this until waaaaay until rise n shine!!!

Offline ssj4gogita4

• Honorable
  • SpongeBob
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: August 05, 2007, 10:27:06 pm »
There are no 3-part episodes.  You mean 3 shows in one episode.  Where the first show is short and the second show in the first 11 minutes is longer and fills up the remainder of the time.   or the first show is short and the second show is longer.   now they could make an episode with four shows if they did this on both 11 min. segments.  Reef Blower was the last show like this until waaaaay until rise n shine!!!
Picture Day and Pat No Pay were the short ones and Blackjack was the long one. It's not always the first episode being 11 minutes long.