Poll

Were the buildings blown up by the gov't?

Yes
No

Author Topic: 9/11 Conspiracy Theories: Revisited  (Read 19122 times)

Elizabeth Rose

Re: 9/11 Conspiracy Theories: Revisited
« Reply #15 on: September 15, 2007, 08:23:02 pm »
Meh, as corrupt as people are, I find it hard to believe that our government would kill a ton of their OWN people.  It does not make any sense.

Patback399

« Reply #16 on: September 15, 2007, 09:10:38 pm »
It's possible the government would attack its own people, but nothing to the scale of 9/11. Antrax attacks, maybe.

"The rocket bombs which fell daily on London were probably fired by the Government of Oceania itself, 'just to keep people frightened'."

Offline AppleNick

• SpongeBob
  • ドブネズミみたいに
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: September 24, 2007, 05:15:32 pm »
I'm not sure who did it but I am sure that there is something wrong with the 'official' story. The buildings getting hit by planes and then just collapsing like they did doesn't look right.

Patback399

« Reply #18 on: September 25, 2007, 03:13:25 pm »
I'm not sure who did it but I am sure that there is something wrong with the 'official' story. The buildings getting hit by planes and then just collapsing like they did doesn't look right.

Compared with all the other times planes hit two buildings with the dimensions, coming at the same speed and same angles under all the same circumstances, you're right.

In other words, how do you know what would have looked right?

GIR

« Reply #19 on: December 06, 2007, 06:34:18 pm »

Compared with all the other times planes hit two buildings with the dimensions, coming at the same speed and same angles under all the same circumstances, you're right.

In other words, how do you know what would have looked right?

yeah 9/11 could not have been pulled off by our govt.

http://www.popularmechanics.com/technology/military_law/1227842.html bam!!!

Patback399

« Reply #20 on: December 06, 2007, 08:19:36 pm »
Well...

It is the Internet.