Author Topic: RON PAUL  (Read 19313 times)

Offline IceFox

• SpongeBob
  • Jacked up on Red Bull
    • View Profile
    • http://Nothing.
Re: RON PAUL
« Reply #15 on: October 19, 2007, 11:31:51 am »
If Hilary is elected into office she'll be the first women in the Clinton administration to be behind the desk instead of under it.

Haha. I support Mike Gravel personally. He is a good guy. Pro-prostitution, pro-legalization, yeah! It will be nice to be able to buy pot legally =p

*bumps Kevin*

Pro Prostitution and pro legalization?

No thanks.

Unless by leagalization, you mean *just* marijuana. If that is so, sure.

But not that other stuff.
Can we move this to the debate den so I can debate?

Dragon Of Grief

« Reply #16 on: October 19, 2007, 04:52:32 pm »
Pro Prostitution and pro legalization?

No thanks.

Unless by leagalization, you mean *just* marijuana. If that is so, sure.

But not that other stuff.
I do not necessarily advocate prostitution, but the whole point is that the government should have no say in what goes on in your bedroom. If you want to sell your body out to strange men and women then that is your business and nobody elses. Prostitution in Nevada is legalized, and the prostitutes are carefully monitored and checked for STDs regularly and are required to always use condoms, even though they are not fool proof better than nothing. Like I said, I don't support prostitution in itself, but what goes on in someone else's bedroom is of no business of the state. That is as long as sexual activity is consensual. You can't legislate morality. It just doesn't work.

And yeah, of course I mean marijuana. Pot has very many medicinal properties. Drugs such as meth, crack, etc are dangerous and should stay illegal. They have no positive qualities to them at all. And think about this, alcohol is much worse then pot. How many people die in car accidents for smoking weed compared to people drinking alcohol. I come from a family ruined by alcoholism. I can speak from personal experience.

Offline VulturEMaN

• Global Moderator
  • SpongeBob
  • Dengaku Man xD
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: October 21, 2007, 12:15:40 pm »
he wasn't invited to the next democratic debate. he's as good as gone.

Offline cmonkey

• Administrator
  • SpongeBob
    • View Profile
    • United SpongeBob
« Reply #18 on: October 21, 2007, 03:30:32 pm »
He's going for the Republican nomination.  I would hope he's not at the next Democratic debate :p

Anyway, I'd say Ron Paul is the first truely Republican candidate to come around in a long time.  Unfortunately, electing him would put our country back into the stone ages, with the elimination of just about every aspect of Federal government that isn't explicitly stated in the Constitution.  Of course, he wouldn't have the power to do that himself, with the whole checks and balances system, but he would do his best to prevent Congress from getting anything done that involves spending money.
Check out my website, www.spongezone.net... oh, nevermind

13 Ghz folding for Team SpongeZone

Patback399

« Reply #19 on: October 21, 2007, 08:10:58 pm »
He's going for the Republican nomination.  I would hope he's not at the next Democratic debate :p

Anyway, I'd say Ron Paul is the first truely Republican candidate to come around in a long time.  Unfortunately, electing him would put our country back into the stone ages, with the elimination of just about every aspect of Federal government that isn't explicitly stated in the Constitution.  Of course, he wouldn't have the power to do that himself, with the whole checks and balances system, but he would do his best to prevent Congress from getting anything done that involves spending money.

Yeah, that's his flaw. He's basically an anarchist. When he was interview by Colbert, he vowed to eliminate every government agency that was brought up.

Offline IZ

• Administrator
  • SpongeBob
    • View Profile
    • http://www.spongebobcrazy.com
« Reply #20 on: October 22, 2007, 09:01:52 am »

I believe Mike was referring to Mike Gravel. :P

Offline VulturEMaN

• Global Moderator
  • SpongeBob
  • Dengaku Man xD
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: October 22, 2007, 09:53:22 am »
jeez cmonkey....i'm not that much of a noob (well compared to you I am prolly hahahahaha).

Even though Ron Paul is a little extreme on some issues, I believe that he could benefit the bloated gov't. There are wayyy too many random gov't related groups and other random nonsense of the like that allow for pure insanity for trying to stop an corrupt group.

wait....what?

dude...where's my car....

Patback399

« Reply #22 on: October 22, 2007, 07:17:56 pm »
Mike Gravel's being excluded from the October 30th MSNBC debate...

Washington is becoming more like Hollywood.

Offline IZ

• Administrator
  • SpongeBob
    • View Profile
    • http://www.spongebobcrazy.com
« Reply #23 on: October 24, 2007, 08:40:37 am »
If Hilary is elected into office she'll be the first women in the Clinton administration to be behind the desk instead of under it.

Haha. I support Mike Gravel personally. He is a good guy. Pro-prostitution, pro-legalization, yeah! It will be nice to be able to buy pot legally =p

*bumps Kevin*
I'm not that far left wing, sorry. :P

I see where you're coming from, it's just that I think those are insignificant issues. :P I support Obama, personally.

Offline VulturEMaN

• Global Moderator
  • SpongeBob
  • Dengaku Man xD
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: October 25, 2007, 08:05:00 am »
http://www.redstate.com/blogs/drd6000/2007/oct/22/ron_paul_at_the_debate_a_real_republican_speaks

Views stated there aren't that bad imo

This where I kinda get leery of those quizzes that calculate who you should support and whatnot. Explanations as to why someone supports something is NOT always a black and white answer.

Offline VulturEMaN

• Global Moderator
  • SpongeBob
  • Dengaku Man xD
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: October 31, 2007, 10:03:57 pm »
I fell for ron paul. Sue me.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I1EFHgUXZaU

Spongebob-fan1

« Reply #26 on: November 25, 2007, 03:37:42 am »